Ma sono fuori di testa, ma diverso da loro
E tu sei fuori di testa, ma diversa da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro

Noi siamo diversi da loro​

Last edited by a moderator:

EscUKFan

Nemo89

If Italy can choose "Andromeda" it means that the ESC committee has decided that the nations can reconfirm the 2020 songs or change with one of the non-winning songs of the national festival. If so, the best choice is the reconfirmation of Diodato with "Fai rumore" (a choice feared by many Eurofans. Now more than before).

elanyvx

I want Annalisa for ESC 2021!
In March 2021 it will be her 10th anniversary, in fact her first album was released after the talent show "Amici", on 4th March 2011.
It will be her 10 year career in professional music.
A participation in the Sanremo Festival on February 2021 is therefore not totally excluded.

Brandt

Maybe a miracle happens, Jovanotti participates in Sanremo and not only that but also wins and waves the flag for Italy in Rotterdam... One can only dream.

aef

In a perfect World, Mahmoods "Rapide" would be his comeback entry... Love this song so much. Anyway, I'm really hoping for a Sanremo/Eurovision comeback very soon!

njdevils94

Veteran
That's great but if Sanremo takes place later on in March, RAI will have to surely change its selection method. In that case Diodato still could be the back-up plan.

Last edited:

missbones

I want to see Leo Gassman there as it happened with previous Giovani winners, his album is great and Vai Bene Così was definitely amazing. He's going to be big in the future, I can feel it. Elisa would be great as well. And I wonder who's going to be the indie band that steals everyone's hearts this time, after LSS and PTN.

Anyway, my DREAM would be Måneskin but I'm starting to lose hope :(

hunty73

The RAI manager at the press conference said: Our selection for 2021 will remain the Sanremo Festival. If Diodato wants to take part and be the first Italian to win two consecutive editions, we will be happy to have him as the Italian representative at Eurovision 2021.

https://eurovisionin.com/italia-diodato-grande-protagonista-sabato-sera-ma-in-forse-per-il-2021/

I think Rai are right here.Although i have every sympathy for this years artists,the facts are the contest didnt take place.Allowing them all to go next year simply destroys the ESC season of selections and does more damage.There is an argument that internal selections are different,but for every country that uses a selection show i think it would be far better to start from scratch.I fully understand a lot wont agree with that.There is also the fact that allowing everyone to go because its "fair" means someone who would of won next year and gone cant.In a situation like this year,nothing is fair.

Realest

Whats so funny, Koala?

elanyvx

Annalisa directly from the Ariston Theater (yes Sanremo Theater), recorded "Through the Valley". Maybe she will return to that theater in a few months? :censored:

Brandt

Annalisa directly from the Ariston Theater (yes Sanremo Theater), recorded "Through the Valley". Maybe she will return to that theater in a few months? :censored:
I love how she goes "Called imself" with the Italian accent.

Ianp16

HUUUUUUUUUGE unpopular opinion alert but I could happily have a Eurovision Song Contest without Italy. I know they bring quality but I've not yet loved on of their entries since they re-joined. They also held one the most shambolic and confusing contests in history in 1991 with one of the most boring ever winners (in my opinion) from the previous year in 1990.

I really didn't get the fuss over Soldi last year. The singer was so annoying and the song was 'meh'.

Yes, I'm ready for disagreements. But does anyone else feel the same about Italy in the contest? The whole country doesn't seem to watch it anyway. I've read they get really low viewership? I dunno...

JohnArg

Sanremo 2021 won't be held without audience! If that's not able to happen, it will be cancelled!

Mimmon

Veteran
Sanremo 2021 won't be held without audience! If that's not able to happen, it will be cancelled!
I understand why they gonna doing it ...It will be awkard af when 2 amazing hosts doing their skits without audience....

Top Bottom