Tu portami dove sto a galla
Che qui mi manca l’aria

Ma sono fuori di testa, ma diverso da loro
E tu sei fuori di testa, ma diversa da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro

Noi siamo diversi da loro​

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so they have just ended their live in P o l a n d with a kiss between Damiano and Thomas in the last line of I wanna be your slave I wanna be your master 🤣 Damiano adding Everybody should be able to do this without a fear.

The video is trending worldwide.

EDIT Damiano is also kind of the most pissed off one 🤣

Screenshot-20210626-224410-Instagram.jpg

IMO this is their first and last concert in Poland 🤣

Last edited:
It's Euro, we must again remember to stan Italian commentators, better than sportivi 🤣

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
Polly!!!! H.P. Lovecraft is never wrong! RAI is talking about the Maneskin and they are saying that they are conquering the world rankings! The "New York Times" is praising our Rock group and ... Simon Cowell looks like he's going to be their manager!

Ashley Wright "You didn't win at my house" (Cowell in fact is originally from Congo).

EscTurkey "Maneskin overrated farts".

I would propose our two friends to Sony to be talent scouts xrofl

Are you okay?

I have warned you before and you are still mentioning me and my friends without our consent, at this point it's just harassment and from now on I'm reporting every post where you mention us. See u in court

42ed4bd339c4ab3a6c74008b0c879617.jpg

Italy might have won, but that doesn't change the fact that you are a petty loser and a hater, which is a toxic behaviour and not appropriate for the community here. We are not even visiting this thread as we have nothing good to say, but everytime you mention me and my friends you are just provoking us. Why is it so difficult to embrace different opinions? Why do you see everyone who doesnt agree with you as an enemy?
I know many people who are reluctant to visit Italy thread because of your toxic and exclusionist behaviour. Please don't be like this next year.

DenizESC

Banned
You are a perfect partner for DenizESC (the one that talks about Abrahamic religions in a music forum to hit Italy 🤣). Get married and procreate your heir: the Antichrist on horseback who will destroy Italian music and its noisy fans 🤣
Umm excuse you, why am I even being mentioned here? I hope the mods act accordingly here this is a completely unasked for personal attack towards me and frankly it keeps happening, I can't accept it anymore.

Aktroll'e bak ya aqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

I'm free to hate on Abrahamic religions if I want as they are confirmed flop/fake anyway, it's my #choice. Get over yourself, it's not my problem you didn't even know what Abr*h*m*c religions were. And me thinking satan is really good doesn't make me antichrist, you have to believe in christ to be antichrist which I do not. Respect my religious pronouns pls it's really rude dude, I already said I'm Shaman/Tengriist/Atheist/Satanist and you have to respect that, it's 2021. I don't care if it's acceptable where you live or not, wherever that is! this is the internet and we have a netiquette here.

Mod intervention is needed for this person, he starts to attack half the community to spread his jihate, this is unacceptable.

Are you okay?

I have warned you before and you are still mentioning me and my friends without our consent, at this point it's just harassment and from now on I'm reporting every post where you mention us. See u in court

42ed4bd339c4ab3a6c74008b0c879617.jpg

Italy might have won, but that doesn't change the fact that you are a petty loser and a hater, which is a toxic behaviour and not appropriate for the community here. We are not even visiting this thread as we have nothing good to say, but everytime you mention me and my friends you are just provoking us. Why is it so difficult to embrace different opinions? Why do you see everyone who doesnt agree with you as an enemy?
I know many people who are reluctant to visit Italy thread because of your toxic and exclusionist behaviour. Please don't be like this next year.
My messages are not provocative but inside there are some provocative words of some users. Although it may not seem, the difference is substantial xshrugAre you begging the administrators? xcry Are you sure if you condemn me you don't condemn yourself and your friends? There is a saying "Be careful to spit in the air because the spit can fall on your head"xqueenbitch

Your sudden and angry message hides only restlessness, search for consensus, atonement for oneself and accusation of others ... let's say all things that "those who do not know what fish to take" do xleft

Are there people who no longer attend Thread Italia because of me? Look at the numbers and you will see that the views and comments are the highest of the forum (also of the Thread Sweden which can count many more users than us Italians who do not even reach ten souls) xbeach I have not seen anyone absent in the Thread Italia indeed, everyone here is! Those who avoid talking too much are only those who have understood that every time they open their mouth they risk being ridiculed because of their ridiculous words xup Here everything is accepted, even the joke, except hatred and manipulated truths.

You have probably been the victim of a heat attack xheat The discussion ends here for me. No, wait! Here. Do you like the ice cream I bought you? Bravo, love of the house xkiss Now EscTurkey, be good and go play where there are those exposed high voltage cablesxheart

Bye xwave

Umm excuse you, why am I even being mentioned here? I hope the mods act accordingly here this is a completely unasked for personal attack towards me and frankly it keeps happening, I can't accept it anymore.

Aktroll'e bak ya aqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

I'm free to hate on Abrahamic religions if I want as they are confirmed flop/fake anyway, it's my #choice. Get over yourself, it's not my problem you didn't even know what Abr*h*m*c religions were. And me thinking satan is really good doesn't make me antichrist, you have to believe in christ to be antichrist which I do not. Respect my religious pronouns pls it's really rude dude, I already said I'm Shaman/Tengriist/Atheist/Satanist and you have to respect that, it's 2021. I don't care if it's acceptable where you live or not, wherever that is! this is the internet and we have a netiquette here.

Mod intervention is needed for this person, he starts to attack half the community to spread his jihate, this is unacceptable.
How do you pretend to say that I am a hater if you have written in your message that "You are free to hate the Abrahamic religions"? xthink Pray whoever you like but don't offend other cultures. Administrators can read all the words of Thread Italia 2021 and 2022 and understand what happened. There have also been users who have asked you and EscTurkey not to speak ill of the religious beliefs of othersxshrug

Bye bye baby xlove

Maneskin are no. 1 on Spotify Global Chart.

I only wish they achieved that with their own song.

As I criticized previously, there is lack of vision and proper promotion on behalf of management if, after 2 autorship albums consisted solely of your own songs, you storm charts with a cover from X Factor.

Nevertheless, it's a global success, so congratulations kids! ❤

lacrymea

Maneskin are no. 1 on Spotify Global Chart.

I only wish they achieved that with their own song.

As I criticized previously, there is lack of vision and proper promotion on behalf of management if, after 2 autorship albums consisted solely of your own songs, you storm charts with a cover from X Factor.

Nevertheless, it's a global success, so congratulations kids! ❤
Yeah, it's a bit bittersweet that they do this with a cover of a very annoying song 😁 The cover is miles better than the original, mind you. But still...

Anyway, it's a milestone nonetheless. Hope it storms people to find out more about their beautiful discography.

proxima

there are over 3.6 million videos with that song on tiktok. IWBYS is second with 138K videos, Zitti e buoni 133K, then there's Torna a casa with 82K videos mostly thanks to Italian fans lol

Ezio

Veteran
Charts :at:

#1 +2 Beggin'
#3 -1 I wanna be your slave
#13 -4 Zitti e buoni

Amethyst

The power of tiktok :oops:

anyway, IWBYS & ZeB aren't doing that bad either... I'm so proud xcry

Ezio

Veteran
I want you all to be well and up to date

Charts :at:

1 = Beggin'
4 -1 I wanna be your slave
16 -3 Zitti e buoni

I think it's so weird that someone who just won Eurovision, enters the charts right after and becomes number 1 with a completely different song

mup

:gr: won Euro 2004 and ESC 2005
:pt: won Euro 2016 and ESC 2017
:it: won Euro 2020 and ESC 2021 (in reverse order)

All three won against the home team (:pt:, :fr: and :en: respectively). Fun with patterns. (y)

Ezio

Veteran
That is why I knew that Italy would win Euro Soccer 2020

That visit to Moscow was like the Beatles had landed there hahaha

What's going on with those Grammy rumors does anybody know?

Their label is a founder of the award, but it seem unlikely to me.

AlekS

Veteran
The tickets for their concert in Kyiv have sold out within 1 hour (there was a queue) :cool:
ps. The most expensive VIP tickets cost 190€.
The capacity: 6000 approx.

8300+ people in the queue were too late and didn't get the tickets. Wondering if they'll add the 2nd date :)

Last edited:

lacrymea

I've been checking their concerts agenda, still no plan of heading Portugal :( Was hoping to see them next year, probably not much of a fan base around here.

Top Bottom