Che qui mi manca l’aria

Ma sono fuori di testa, ma diverso da loro
E tu sei fuori di testa, ma diversa da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro

Noi siamo diversi da loro​

Last edited by a moderator:

lacrymea

Damiano admmiting he was very hurt by the allegations and that they had ruined the joy of winning for him, in an interview for Billboard.

He felt he was portrayed as an addict before the whole world watching.

That breaks my heart. But of course he'd feel hurt. It was disgusting.

Points to :it: from juries (left) and televote (right):

unan37zn11271.png

A note to RAI, seems important thing not to lose from their sight:

3 out of 5 Big Five juries gave Italy ZERO points! Making that a HALF of only 6 juries giving zero!

P.S. Balkan pride for SLO and CRO 🤣🤣🥰

malombra

IMO they are not limited only to criticizing the people who would mock them, or the issue of self-acceptance.

They also criticize the society as a whole.

Now when you mention Italians loving to criticize their own country, we have the same thing in CRO, and you should also check Dubioza Kolektiva in Bosnia writing several songs titled only "Fu*** off" to the Bosnian government.

What I was trying to say, and you took me literally unfortunately, that in order to feel and sing about an angst against a society, there must be social injustice present that you have felt and saw (otherwise, if you are German, you sing I don' feel hate like Jendrik 🤣). And these kids were raised in a country that had observed many injustices in a past decade, much more than what was going on around other EU countries.

Gli spacciatori in Zitti e buoni, and the "gruppo con cui mangi" vs "zero" (Damiano's reference to himself) from Lividi sui gomiti, have far wider context than some kids being insulted by harsh comments.

Cresciuti con i lividi sui gomiti are not well behaved Germans (maybe only the immigrants there could write such a song).

"Io sarò zero, ma lo zero piscia in testa a te e il tuo gruppo
Striscia, prega, confonditi
A noi il coraggio non ci manca, siamo impavidi
Siamo cresciuti con i lividi sui gomiti
Non ce ne frega un cazzo di te
E del tuo gruppo con cui mangi, strisci, preghi, vomiti
A noi il coraggio non ci manca, siamo impavidi
Siamo cresciuti con i lividi sui gomiti
Non ce ne frega un cazzo di te
E del tuo gruppo con cui mangi"
well, see what I was talking about, self-criticism and sarcasm, are inherent in the DNA of the people who populate the peninsula ... always. Does the Satyricon tell you anything? Dante? The storytellers? Then recently Pasquino? Neorealism? Gaber, JAnnacci and many, many others? Do you think that the German or French or British companies are perfect companies that do not deserve criticism? Can you explain your vision of Italy that intrigues me? Going back to the Maneskins ... I don't see this text as a generational manifesto. In any case it would not be the first. For a certain type of politically correct conformism they have a form that presupposes a substance that they do not have and they warn: state zitti e buoni because we are out of our minds yes, but not as you think ... we are out of our minds because we like it what we do and we do it with our feet on the ground.

well, see what I was talking about, self-criticism and sarcasm, are inherent in the DNA of the people who populate the peninsula ... always. Does the Satyricon tell you anything? Dante? The storytellers? Then recently Pasquino? Neorealism? Gaber, JAnnacci and many, many others? Do you think that the German or French or British companies are perfect companies that do not deserve criticism? Can you explain your vision of Italy that intrigues me? Going back to the Maneskins ... I don't see this text as a generational manifesto. In any case it would not be the first. For a certain type of politically correct conformism they have a form that presupposes a substance that they do not have and they warn: state zitti e buoni because we are out of our minds yes, but not as you think ... we are out of our minds because we like it what we do and we do it with our feet on the ground.

I will not argue in detail over Italian specific situation, in order not to support a stereotype.

Let's say that there is a common trait of southern-European societies that has reached even countries such as Turkey.

We are people very concerned of personal wealth and status. And our notion of personal wealth is very vulgar and different from the rest of the Europe. We think a person is wealthy if he drives a Mercedes Benz, has a pool, a reserved seat at the VIP section on Inter - Milan match, and knows a few important politicians (gruppo con cui mangi). It is completely irrelevant whether these men are actually uneducated peasants who have never contributed to the public good nor stood up for something important to society (apart from Instagraming their life 😆).

The issue here is that even those who don't have a pool and a Mercedes Benz want to imitate that life and follow such rolemodels. And our kids and youngsters are looking up to these rolemodels and this problem had become a transgenerational issue.

Not only that new generations of kids are blinded by the stereotypical popular culture, but they are also, unlike us, completely passive. They don't vote, and they don't protest, and they don't question. Completely passivized generation. The biggest rebellion you will receive from them is Ignore Mode ON 🤣. The personal frustration they feel they usually express over social media, mostly by slandering or bullying somebody.

Maneskin is therefore singing to:

1. The hypocritical popular culture created by our elders upon false and dishonest norms supporting a visible form without a true content

2. Their own generation who stays home to play videogames and piss on everything hidden behind false online identities, all in avoidance of reality

malombra

I will not argue in detail over Italian specific situation, in order not to support a stereotype.

Let's say that there is a common trait of southern-European societies that has reached even countries such as Turkey.

We are people very concerned of personal wealth and status. And our notion of personal wealth is very vulgar and different from the rest of the Europe. We think a person is wealthy if he drives a Mercedes Benz, has a pool, a reserved seat at the VIP section on Inter - Milan match, and knows a few important politicians (gruppo con cui mangi). It is completely irrelevant whether these men are actually uneducated peasants who have never contributed to the public good nor stood up for something important to society (apart from Instagraming their life 😆).

The issue here is that even those who don't have a pool and a Mercedes Benz want to imitate that life and follow such rolemodels. And our kids and youngsters are looking up to these rolemodels and this problem had become a transgenerational issue.

Not only that new generations of kids are blinded by the stereotypical popular culture, but they are also, unlike us, completely passive. They don't vote, and they don't protest, and they don't question. Completely passivized generation. The biggest rebellion you will receive from them is Ignore Mode ON 🤣. The personal frustration they feel they usually express over social media, mostly by slandering or bullying somebody.

Maneskin is therefore singing to:

1. The hypocritical popular culture created by our elders upon false and dishonest norms supporting a visible form without a true content

2. Their own generation who stays home to play videogames and piss on everything hidden behind false online identities, all in avoidance of reality
no come on, please do not generalize, do not act like all those who read two things about Italy and believe they have understood everything. What do you mean that a German or an Englishman doesn't want a Mercedes or a swimming pool? Where do you think more luxury cars are sold? And it's not just a question of money because otherwise the Germans would buy a house instead of renting it ... but this is also a generalization. Do the kids have no stimuli now? Aren't they rebels? Are they stoned by the playstation? Hurray, the consumer society, the guilt-ridden parents and the media pumping a certain lifestyle have won !!! When do you think all this was born? it has always existed, every historical period has reached this state of imbecility, albeit in different forms. Your first point on maneskin is exactly what I wrote previously, on the second I wouldn't generalize even if, objectively I don't know if it was better in my time when the protest was expressed with attacks, massacres and various murders

no come on, please do not generalize, do not act like all those who read two things about Italy and believe they have understood everything. What do you mean that a German or an Englishman doesn't want a Mercedes or a swimming pool? Where do you think more luxury cars are sold? And it's not just a question of money because otherwise the Germans would buy a house instead of renting it ... but this is also a generalization. Do the kids have no stimuli now? Aren't they rebels? Are they stoned by the playstation? Hurray, the consumer society, the guilt-ridden parents and the media pumping a certain lifestyle have won !!! When do you think all this was born? it has always existed, every historical period has reached this state of imbecility, albeit in different forms. Your first point on maneskin is exactly what I wrote previously, on the second I wouldn't generalize even if, objectively I don't know if it was better in my time when the protest was expressed with attacks, massacres and various murders

What I described is not a generalization of Italy (please don't impute that 5o me, I already wrote that I'm not speaking of your country in particular), but an entire Southern mentality (this is the same in Spain, and in Croatia, and in Turkey, and I've been to Italy and saw it myself), and I have (sadly) portrayed it accurately.

It is true that "Brittish Lords" have a pool, but when you meet a Brittish Lord, or his children, you would never guess who they are. And when you talk to one, the topic is not a new Gucci collection, a Mercedes in the lot, and a Rolex, but they ask you what you do with your life and what are you passionate about (whether it's a hobby, travel or art e.g.).

Violent protests? How did we end up on that subject?

I don't want the new generations to die rioting against the system (as my friends did in the 90's during the war here), but I want them to START CARING for the society they live in and to FIND VALUES AND IDEALS they could pursue, and to GET INVOLVED IN SOLVING PROBLEMS.

E.g. I was raised during the war here. I now work with refugees because I remember from the times I grew up in how hard it was to be a refugee and how important it was to accept them. When the 6.6 eartquake devastated central Croatia this year, I went to volunteer there. And I saw mainly people my age who remember from the 90's what a devastation of an entire community means.

I don't see that new kids have any stimulus whatsoever motivating them to do anything beneficial for the wider community (save the individuals who have a personal account with a specific problem).

And it is thus because they live in a society that had spent more money on Cristiano Ronaldo's transfers than on the vaccines against deadly diseases (such as COVID). 😒😒😒😒

Last edited:

malombra

What I described is not a generalization of Italy (please don't impute that 5o me, I already wrote that I'm not speaking of your country in particular), but an entire Southern mentality (this is the same in Spain, and in Croatia, and in Turkey, and I've been to Italy and saw it myself), and I have (sadly) portrayed it accurately.

It is true that "Brittish Lords" have a pool, but when you meet a Brittish Lord, or his children, you would never guess who they are. And when you talk to one, the topic is not a new Gucci collection, a Mercedes in the lot, and a Rolex, but they ask you what you do with your life and what are you passionate about (whether it's a hobby, travel or art e.g.).

Violent protests? How did we end up on that subject?

I don't want the new generations to die rioting against the system (as my friends did in the 90's during the war here), but I want them to START CARING for the society they live in and to FIND VALUES AND IDEALS they could pursue, and to GET INVOLVED IN SOLVING PROBLEMS.

Because they live in a society that had spent more money on Cristiano Ronaldo's transfers than on the vaccines against deadly diseases (such as COVID). 😒😒😒😒
all very nice, but I wonder who the hell did you meet in Italy :LOL:... You are wonderfully right ... can I ask you how old are you and how much time have you spent in Italy?

all very nice, but I wonder who the hell did you meet in Italy :LOL:... You are wonderfully right ... can I ask you how old are you and how much time have you spent in Italy?

6 months in continuity for professional purposes - Naples, Rome, Milan, Lampedusa ;) . Apart from occasional visits to friends or for leisure.

I edited the post before you quoted me.

malombra

6 months for professional purposes - Naples, Rome, Milan, Lampedusa ;) .

I edited the post before you quoted me.
then I tell you in Italian: sei stata sfigata!:LOL: wait, you will surely be pretty and the usual Vitelloni have flung themselves on you to hunt foreigners ... typical and rather widespread fauna in Italy (encouraged, however, by the generosity of many foreigners)

I tried to write a long and comprehensive answer. I had succeeded. Immediately after, however, I decided to cancel everything. Why express in a sea of words what is simple to explain?

The Maneskin won, overtaking even the BC (bearers of an excellent Nu Metal song), thanks to the genuineness.

The victory of the Maneskin is the victory of a Europe tired of stereotypes, of the "politically correct" and of the "all-rounders ... of the web" (as Gabbani sang in "Occidentali's Karma"). Furthermore, Europe is tired of seeing senseless lights fired on cosmic nothingness. The Maneskin did what no one ever sincerely thought of "Fuck everyone and everything" xmetal I believe that the ESC has finally entered a new era: where there are no longer "industrial models" applied to music but experimentation and where there will be room for feelings and the use of different national languagesxyes

Anyone who thinks that the Maneskin message is only what you can look at on the surface is wrong. The message is that, ok, but the song was a setback to the ESC that has always punished Italy with unclear votes. Didn't you make us win with melodic perfection? Didn't you make us win with different genres? Didn't you make us win even with MetaMoro and their social message? We bring the protest! This troubled the juries and ignited the emotions of the public. Together we have won against a model that needs to be re-evaluated. As Polly wrote, to whom I will later donate a cracker xrollinglol, "Zitti e Buoni" was that and it ranks on the same level as Nirvana's "Smells like a Teen Spirit" and White Stripes' "Seven Nation Army".

The public loved how these guys manage to make candor coexist with the hardness of Rock. For me, together with ABBA (which for me remain unattainable at the moment), Maneskin can come out of the "ESC bubble" and fly towards the Olympus of world music. He wrote Ag89 well, he says that many songs of the past were beautiful but ... do we still remember them? xthink Do we sing them? Shall we dance to them? "Zitti e Buoni" will still be there to excite us even in 30 years and we will all be proud to have lived that historic moment.

Now ... some might mistakenly think it was only genuineness that made the Maneskin win. If this were the case, each of us could become the next ESC winner but we don't (maybe DenizESC will succeed with "Say Hate Hate Hate" xrofl). Technically "Zitti e Buoni", as Remisan also pointed out, is an "innovative dusting" of the Rock genre. However, I add that the Maneskin have managed to do something more: they have managed to blend Rapcore, Hard Rock and Glam Rock and make it sublimate into a Pop Rock more accessible to all. The "Buonasera signore e signori...", the Rapcore side (a river of words) that explodes in the scream (the climax), the different types of clothing, make-up, choreography, music video ... everything perfect! When we "bona fide music loving minds" wrote this we were overwhelmed by the blind hatred of people who didn't even have the skills to get into the conversation. I also had to accept that some members, whom I believe to be intelligent, defended these haters and threw "The Wall of Subjectivity" in our faces. Our victory proved us right and now ... these "blind haters" are no longer seenxshrug

The Maneskin victory is the conclusion of the "Bilogy of Noise" xshock which began with Diodato who, no one will ever take my mind off, would win the ESC 2020. The victory of the Maneskin is the victory of a group that bent the ESC making it look like one of their own concerts. The victory of the Maneskin is the great musical baggage that they already have and that the public has discovered with great pleasure. The Maneskin victory is due to a very competitive Sanremo 2021 (there were many candidates for victory). The Maneskin victory is the victory of a music scene that has always believed in quality.

I conclude by writing that the 2020 and 2021 vintages were very competitive vintages. Italy probably managed to make the public vote triumph in 2021 only thanks to this climate of "uncertainty" generated by too many strong songs. This too is a "key element" of Damiano & Co.'s victory.

Now ... Mauve and Remisan, are you satisfied? :D I dedicate these words to you that you have been among the most balanced members and I hope that Germany and Ukraine can be even stronger in 2022xyes

Last edited:
then I tell you in Italian: sei stata sfigata!:LOL: wait, you will surely be pretty and the usual Vitelloni have flung themselves on you to hunt foreigners ... typical and rather widespread fauna in Italy (encouraged, however, by the generosity of many foreigners)

Hahaha. Maybe that was the problem. "I vitelloni" non erano una problema, I make the unapproachable b***h face and start speaking English, it is a huge turn off there. 🤣🤣🤣

Now, let's not be like the famous The Land of Pizza and Sambuca ESC Grand Final Statement 🤣 Btw, it was mentioned yesterday in a gang I was hanging out with. Even the Balkanese understood every wrong dimension to it. 😀

1. The victory of the Maneskin is the victory of a Europe tired of stereotypes, of the "politically correct" and of the "all-rounders ... of the web" (as Gabbani sang in "Occidentali's Karma").

Exactly. Just send me another I don't feel hate entry. Zero pts awarded. 🤣

2. Furthermore, Europe is tired of seeing senseless lights fired on cosmic nothingness.

OMG I chuckled hahahah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3. I believe that the ESC has finally entered a new era: where there are no longer "industrial models" applied to music but experimentation and where there will be room for feelings and the use of different national languagesxyes

That's too optimistic. I see the industry lobby putting effort to maintain the old identity of the ESC. If we had one Malta scandal this year, we will have at least 20 next year. Innovations are pricey, and those who sell their songs, visuals etc. to other competitors, will not want to innovate. They will struggle to keep it the same.

4. Together we have won against a model that needs to be re-evaluated. As Polly wrote, to whom I will later donate a cracker xrollinglol, "Zitti e Buoni" was that and it ranks on the same level as Nirvana's "Smells like a Teen Spirit" and White Stripes' "Seven Nation Army".

The public loved how these guys manage to make candor coexist with the hardness of Rock. For me, together with ABBA (which for me remain unattainable at the moment), Maneskin can come out of the "ESC bubble" and fly towards the Olympus of world music. He wrote Ag89 well, he says that many songs of the past were beautiful but ... do we still remember them? xthink Do we sing them? Shall we dance to them? "Zitti e Buoni" will still be there to excite us even in 30 years and we will all be proud to have lived that historic moment.

Now ... some might mistakenly think it was only genuineness that made the Maneskin win. If this were the case, each of us could become the next ESC winner but we don't (maybe DenizESC will succeed with "Say Hate Hate Hate" xrofl). Technically "Zitti e Buoni", as Remisan also pointed out, is an "innovative dusting" of the Rock genre. However, I add that the Maneskin have managed to do something more: they have managed to blend Rapcore, Hard Rock and Glam Rock and make it sublimate into a Pop Rock more accessible to all. The "Buonasera signore e signori...", the Rapcore side (a river of words) that explodes in the scream (the climax), the different types of clothing, make-up, choreography, music video ... everything perfect! When we "bona fide music loving minds" wrote this we were overwhelmed by the blind hatred of people who didn't even have the skills to get into the conversation. I also had to accept that some members, whom I believe to be intelligent, defended these haters and threw "The Wall of Subjectivity" in our faces. Our victory proved us right and now ... these "blind haters" are no longer seenxshrug

True, their victory is relevant in many other dimensions, not the ESC only.

The proof that a music recorded and played by instruments, if you give it a new model of production, is always contemporary and will always be loved.

But you really don't want to give me that cracker, Polly wants a cracker is a verse by Kurt Cobain, and the guy giving the cracker was not a good boy. 🤣🤣🤣

5. The Maneskin victory is the conclusion of the "Bilogy of Noise" xshock

Again, I chuckled ahhahahha, you are the king hahah.

"It's just noise, this can't win". 😁

6. The Maneskin victory is due to a very competitive Sanremo 2021 (there were many candidates for victory). The Maneskin victory is the victory of a music scene that has always believed in quality.

Exactly. That's why when I see national competitions made up solely from the flopped Voice contestants, I feel like the music industry is trying to bring itself to an end.
Now ... Mauve and Remisan, are you satisfied? :D I dedicate these words to you that you have been among the most balanced members and I hope that Germany and Ukraine can be even stronger in 2022xyes

Germany send us Rammstein next year in collaboration with somebody. Eg. Their FloRida could be Hatari. 🤣🤣

Just joking. Is Xavier Naidoo alive?? Fai rumore would have big problems winning over this guy!

jatojo

So I am working on a video that talks about reasons why Italy's win was so significant. Does anyone have some additional suggestions? I'm looking for serious stuff, not the "cause they're hot" kinda responses.
1. It was time for the genre of (relatively) hard rock to prevail at Eurovision - even Lordi's winning entry isn't really hard rock, even though it says so in the lyrics, and the lead singer is roaring.
2. After Duncan L's success, people didn't want another soft song to win.
3. Måneskin are charismatic, and we can more easily connect with them than with Blind Channel and Hatari.
4. They are Italian (I know it can sound harsh, but just like Ireland in the 90's, Italy has had a lot of support in recent years).
5. They sing in another language than English.

One of the least important reasons for Måneskin's victory is the melody. In terms of melody, even "Dark Side" must be considered "better".

Exactly. Just send me another I don't feel hate entry. Zero pts awarded. 🤣

OMG I chuckled hahahah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's too optimistic. I see the industry lobby putting effort to maintain the old identity of the ESC. If we had one Malta scandal this year, we will have at least 20 next year. Innovations are pricey, and those who sell their songs, visuals etc. to other competitors, will not want to innovate. They will struggle to keep it the same.

True, their victory is relevant in many other dimensions, not the ESC only.

The proof that a music recorded and played by instruments, if you give it a new model of production, is always contemporary and will always be loved.

But you really don't want to give me that cracker, Polly wants a cracker is a verse by Kurt Cobain, and the guy giving the cracker was not a good boy. 🤣🤣🤣

Again, I chuckled ahhahahha, you are the king hahah.

"It's just noise, this can't win". 😁

Exactly. That's why when I see national competitions made up solely from the flopped Voice contestants, I feel like the music industry is trying to bring itself to an end.

Germany send us Rammstein next year in collaboration with somebody. Eg. Their FloRida could be Hatari. 🤣🤣

Just joking. Is Xavier Naidoo alive?? Fai rumore would have big problems winning over this guy!
The revolution must be there! I am an optimist, impulsive and reckless! :lol: Obviously quality can not take place every year both because it happens to have "good bullets of their charger" to be because a nation wants to play in defense, to avoid hosting the ESC too many times, bringing a catchy song or a solid ballad . However, I believe, that now many nations will follow a more experimental model, they will listen to their "hidden voices" (France has done it).

I believe that Germany has a lot to give but, except 2-3 occasions, you are part of the concept "We write a song for the ESC". As long as you are Sweden, who has found a way to build the songs for the ESC with mastery, it's okay but if you're not ... most of the time you fail. I hope Germany will focus on genres where it is stronger. In this way you can rejoice your public. What I love from the Germans is that the ESC live with a lot of passion. They deserve more.

What else say ... Polly ... take my words in the literal sense. I would only give you a crunchy and tasty crackers to eat :p Do you think we will listen to more brave songs in the protest? xthink The Maneskin tried (and were censored) but Kurt is at a very high level. The more I think about it and more I think this era, as Willie Peyote sang, "It's a more smart and more fashionable Middle Ages".

Good night! xsleep

lacrymea

People here are obsessing over them. I don't feel alone anymore 😁 Friends of mine who don't even follow Esc started to listen to their beautiful discography. If the final was to be taken place today, I think they'd get 12 from the Portuguese televote as well.

I don't remember anything coming out of Esc in recent years with the potential to really burst out of the bubble (they're already doing it) and go steadily global.

And that, dear friends, is perhaps the most relevant thing this epic win has given us Esc fans.

Bless them.

1. It was time for the genre of (relatively) hard rock to prevail at Eurovision - even Lordi's winning entry isn't really hard rock, even though it says so in the lyrics, and the lead singer is roaring.
2. After Duncan L's success, people didn't want another soft song to win.
3. Måneskin are charismatic, and we can more easily connect with them than with Blind Channel and Hatari.
4. They are Italian (I know it can sound harsh, but just like Ireland in the 90's, Italy has had a lot of support in recent years).
5. They sing in another language than English.

One of the least important reasons for Måneskin's victory is the melody. In terms of melody, even "Dark Side" must be considered "better".

Yessss, Dark side "melody" is much better than the Zitti e buoni intro and moreover the outro, no melody there, really. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

P.S. Now seriously, a cracker to all finding a melody in Dark Side. A-a A-a ....dark side. 😒

Lance Esgard

People here are obsessing over them. I don't feel alone anymore 😁 Friends of mine who don't even follow Esc started to listen to their beautiful discography. If the final was to be taken place today, I think they'd get 12 from the Portuguese televote as well.

I don't remember anything coming out of Esc in recent years with the potential to really burst out of the bubble (they're already doing it) and go steadily global.

And that, dear friends, is perhaps the most relevant thing this epic win has given us Esc fans.

Bless them.
Yes, one of the main portrayals of Eurovision is that it is a big event but only nowadays produces one-hit wonders at best. Having a group or artist truly become big in a sustained fashion out of Eurovision in modern times can really do a lot to help Eurovision.

And seeing just how well I Wanna Be Your Slave is charting compared to other tracks of theirs, it looks like that Wiwi Jam performance (now at over 8 million views) seems to have given that particular track helpful exposure.

Last edited:
OMG. Please NOT this guy. I can't stand his music at all, additionally some of his political views are very questionable, (conspiracy theories (corona), he made racist and homophobic statements, ect.).
I agree with Mauve. If the Maneskin had to change some "simple" words, I think Xavier would be disqualified or even destroyed by the juries.

But ... on the one hand I would be curious. How would the public react? We would discover, through preferences, the true nature of Europeans. Are we sure that no demons are hiding under an apparent smile? The "burning" issues should not be hidden under a doormat and forget, but must be discussed and information and awareness campaigns must be made.

Now I'm curious, what would your favorite candidates be, Mauve?

Sammy

Veteran
OMG. Please NOT this guy. I can't stand his music at all, additionally some of his political views are very questionable, (conspiracy theories (corona), he made racist and homophobic statements, ect.).
you‘re nice calling them „questionable“. :mrgreen:
i‘d call them utterly insane and dangerous. after all he‘s a committed Qanon-believer...

Last edited:
Top Bottom