Ma sono fuori di testa, ma diverso da loro
E tu sei fuori di testa, ma diversa da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro

Noi siamo diversi da loro​

Last edited by a moderator:

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
Hello guys, are we already in Sanremo 2022?

giphy.gif

Honestly i already can't wait for next year.

BTW i used to do DJ sets in my town before the bars closed. When they will reopen and i will DJying again, i'll try to play at least once Musica Leggerissima, La Genesi del tuo Colore, Mai dire Mai and even Il Farmacista. That's what Sanremo made to me.

BernadetteCydonia

When they will reopen and i will DJying again, i'll try to play at least once Musica Leggerissima, La Genesi del tuo Colore, Mai dire Mai and even Il Farmacista. That's what Sanremo made to me.
All of them deserve recognitions yes yes yes absolutely

nudiecrudi

giphy.gif

Honestly i already can't wait for next year.

BTW i used to do DJ sets in my town before the bars closed. When they will reopen and i will DJying again, i'll try to play at least once Musica Leggerissima, La Genesi del tuo Colore, Mai dire Mai and even Il Farmacista. That's what Sanremo made to me.
Ad Amare and Alieno from La Rappresentante di Lista

sucof

if the maneskin will not win we can say that sanremo is more revolutionary than eurovision despite what is believed!

stephanos13

if the maneskin will not win we can say that sanremo is more revolutionary than eurovision despite what is believed!
Big 5 countries have a disadvantage that the public hear their song for the first time in the final unlike SanRemo that they have the whole week and can build momentum.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Reading today the news about the passing of Milva, one of Italy's biggest music divas, it saddens me how she and other big Italian divas never went to Eurovision, such as Loredana Berté, Patty Pravo, Fiorella Mannoia, Loretta Goggi, Nada, Giuni Russo, etc. Only Mia Martini and Iva Zanicchi were lucky enough to go to ESC. And now the same is happening to the likes of Annalisa, Noemi, Arisa, Chiara Galiazzo. We will definitely regret never sending them to ESC, when it will be too late. Again, Italy needs to withdraw from Eurovision, because it's a country without any dignity whatsoever.

nudiecrudi

Reading today the news about the passing of Milva, one of Italy's biggest music divas, it saddens me how she and other big Italian divas never went to Eurovision, such as Loredana Berté, Patty Pravo, Fiorella Mannoia, Loretta Goggi, Nada, Giuni Russo, etc. Only Mia Martini and Iva Zanicchi were lucky enough to go to ESC. And now the same is happening to the likes of Annalisa, Noemi, Arisa, Chiara Galiazzo. We will definitely regret never sending them to ESC, when it will be too late. Again, Italy needs to withdraw from Eurovision, because it's a country without any dignity whatsoever.
I don't understand why you are repeating constantly this question of withdrawing.
Italy has had and actually has so many great artists. It would be impossible to make them all representing Italy in ESC.
At that time not everybody was willing to go to ESC. You know it very well.
Yes many of the Italian divas from the past didn't go to ESC, but some of them did. Mia Martini, Anna Oxa, Gigliola Cinquetti, Iva Zanicchi and actually Emma and Nina Zilli.
Who knows maybe next year we'll have Elodie, Madame.....the young divas
There is a chance for everyone.

That's true! I'll be watching the ESC this year because of Maneskin only, I didn't follow the competition since I was child.

Judging this year entries, there is a progress in the ESC in terms of quality, most of the songs are well produced and the vocalists actually can sing (most of them at least).

However the contest is not that popular specifically in the Balkans where I come from.

You know that the Balkans countries really love energetic music and we're proud or at least not ashamed of being prone to cringy kitsch LOL.

But even for us the ESC is too cringy, songs and performances are pure kitsch, the lyrics are almost always childish or borderline stupid, and it's always about unoriginal pop songs copy-pasting mostly American pop artists.

In Croata specifically, the experienced and acclaimed singers consider it a humiliation to go to the ESC. Past Croatian entries, aside of Jacques who collaborated with Il Volo on his song, are some youngsters whose songs were never played on the radio. Albina e.g.

Also there are ESC fans (wiwi e.g.) hyping about or loving some Croatian artists like Nina Kraljić, whereas here in Croatia nobody listens to her. She's a good vocalist, I don't mean to insult her, but if she would organize a concert in Croatia, I'm not sure whether 100 top would buy tickets to listen to her.

And the biggest horror from the ESC for us from the Balkans is Nordic pop. God that is trully something that we cannot believe it still exists LOL. By the end of 39th entry, most of us don't even remember those songs from Sweden or Norway or even Netherlands. And then when the televoting / juries results starting coming in, and we realize that these countries awarded each other 12 pts, there are many inappropriate phrases coming from the Balkans living rooms straight to Europe LOL.

Forgot to write that Maneskin will show up in ESC pre-party organized by Spain, tonight at 22:00, there's a stream. So, you can see them if you want to.

My heart hurts when he sings Vi conviene non fare piu errori hahahaha

But showing his point finger "down under" when he ommitted the word "c***o" and sang "cosa" made me feel better hahaha.

Those pretend to be rockers from Finnland did not perform their song at all because it is impossible to perform trash metal like that live.

And seeing bunch of computer mixette gear in ther studio, they finally showed what a lie of a music new metal is. That's not rock nor music. That's David Guetta pretending to be rock music. Zero.

Måneskin showed what real music is all about. The best live tonight.

Credits also to Belgium.

mauve

Veteran
My heart hurts when he sings Vi conviene non fare piu errori hahahaha

But showing his point finger "down under" when he ommitted the word "c***o" and sang "cosa" made me feel better hahaha.

Those pretend to be rockers from Finnland did not perform their song at all because it is impossible to perform trash metal like that live.

And seeing bunch of computer mixette gear in ther studio, they finally showed what a lie of a music new metal is. That's not rock nor music. That's David Guetta pretending to be rock music. Zero.

Måneskin showed what real music is all about. The best live tonight.

Credits also to Belgium.
Deep inside I wish so much that they will take the whole thing in May though I know it's probably impossible ...

Deep inside I wish so much that they will take the whole thing in May though I know it's probably impossible ...
I don't care really about winning, we all know what type of audience is attracted by the ESC, mainly people who like pop and want to have fun and comment on dancing and costumes.

I'll be satisified as long as they stirr up that uninspiring pop pond the ESC is and make a provocative or controversial live performance that will appaul almost everybody. 🤣

Top Bottom