Tu portami dove sto a galla
Che qui mi manca l’aria

Ma sono fuori di testa, ma diverso da loro
E tu sei fuori di testa, ma diversa da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro

Noi siamo diversi da loro​

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a long long discussion but I'll try shortly to express what I think.
1. Big 5-they all play different games without any strategy. Germany has won and Italy three times very near, from 2010 to 2021.
2. Our problem, or our peculiarity, is that our songs aren't ESC taylored. Most of the countries are used and like those kind of songs. The second problem is block voting. Grande Amore case is a perfect example. We were in the middle of two super powers with huge supporters. Consider that at that time, each jury member had to make a ranking from 1 - 26 in base of 4 elements ( music style, vocals, staging and smth else). Some jury members put il Volo in 24th place which is incredible because you may not like the style of the song but vocals and staging were amazing.
But the huge public vote wasn't enough.
3 Australia. Thinking about voting and ranking its obvious that australians tend to vote for songs in English, very hard for them to appreciate songs in other languages
Sweden and GB benefit more from them.
When Germany won, deservedly for me, it was also because of an uncertainty between the blocs. In fact, when this happens, winners like Portugal and Israel come out.

I don't mean that we must always win. Europe is great and I have admired top-notch artists but I often find it impossible that we are considered overrated by many. Here I see deep hatred: it cannot be said that none of the new Italian songs are beautiful. We are the only ones who have brought different musical genres. Is it really possible that on no occasion we fail to move the hearts of some nations? We, my friend, must necessarily merge European taste with our way of making music. Only in this way can we keep the levels high. If we brought "Mata Hari" to the ESC ... they would shoot us ... we would get confused among too many nations accustomed to this kind of music and, in the absence of a voting block and a diaspora (Turkey model - now EscTurkey will come back to attack me), the consequences would be tragic.

It is obvious that Australia will vote for the "Commonwealth Bloc" seems logical to me. That's why I would like a "Wild Card" as a guest for every nation in the world and not just for a specific nation.

Last edited:
Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
There is criticism and there is criticizing. They are his different things. Many believe they are making constructive criticism instead, from the height of their ignorance on the subject, they are only criticizing. Serious, thoughtful and unprejudiced criticism must be protected as much as the artist. The path of criticism allows growth. It is criticism, observation and the desire to overcome limits that has led art to powerfully express each of its multiple frequencies.

100% agree. I feel like some of these professional music critics use their position to just tear down things they subjectively don't enjoy/approve of, and I just

82c2a1acfdad19562249417f77f96167e63d8a2f.gif

-) Autotune, I also agree with Orietta Berti and ... Willie Peyote! (translate "Mai dire mai - la locura"), it must be known how to use and dose. Otherwise, we see guys who do not know the music they can sing or who indulge themselves in scarce rehearsals.
giphy.gif

I always interpreted that lyric to be directed towards people who, as you said, do not know the music, knowingly don't care about having artistic value or passion for what they put out and use the autotune to distract and get fame, inevitably oversaturating the market. That's not to say that record labels aren't to blame for constantly seeing something become popular and signing hundreds of similar artists causing the oversaturation and inevitable backlash, but that's for another time.

Irama has shown, compared to Fasma, to be a trained and versatile artist. The autotune of "La genesi del tuo colore" is perfectly calibrated to give the listener a certain type of emotion, it makes sense.
giphy.gif

One could also argue that might come down to producers as well; Dardust made a decision that would still showcase Irama's vocals.

he still has to grow, he still has too many limits in singing and in stage presence. Telling him otherwise means deluding him and making him become one of the usual meteors able to move only screaming pimply teenagers.
giphy.gif

I think he's already begun with that; revealing his contract (Manifesto for the Protection of Art) and discussing it, but more importantly, the fact that he's taking his time on his third album. As he said, he tries to understand the genuine criticism, so we'll see what comes of that.

I agree when you say that the artist must be safeguarded. I really liked this thought of yours. Art is in everything around us and within us, each person can express a wonderful concept at least once in their life but being an artist is different. The artist is an TV aerial always in contact with a super-sensitive world unknown to most, being an artist is an innate talent. The artist must be left free to express himself and not be mortified by the "Politically Correct" and by the industry. But this cannot be an excuse to accept the unacceptable. When I hear some artists hiding behind nebulous reasoning, it makes me laugh. One cannot raise one's art by affirming nothing.
tumblr_p3p6oey3WV1tlsda4o1_500.gif

That's all Fasma, I just added an opinion at the end. He really seems to genuinely care about art and artistic value and takes it seriously.

It is as if tomorrow I would take a canvas and throw a dirty diaper at it and then shout to the world that this is art. If someone asked me the meaning of my art, I could say "The white canvas is the white perfection of creation. The dirty diaper is the man, white and perfect outside but full of dirt inside. The diaper thrown against the canvas. it means that man's selfishness will dirty the world! ". See how simple it is with good rhetoric to pass a diaper full of poop a "small step for man, one big step for humanity"?

Just add that it was expression of modern art and you'll have plenty of galleries sold on the concept.

giphy.gif

Forgive me ... maybe I'm the Italian Simon Cowell. I am the "bad judge" xqueenbitch
tumblr_pj61j6xr8c1tlsda4o1_500.gif

I don't think so, we have civilised conversation expressing our thoughts without resorting to insults, Cowell carries too much purposeful spite. Plus, he'd never take the time to curate music recommendations.

Finally, congratulations to Fasma and Coma_Cose on getting Gold Disc certification, as well as Maneskin, Madame, and Colapesce Dimartino on their Platinum Disc certification! Stream Big! Colapesce e Dimartino a Sanremo podcast!

Now I'm gonna head out and stream Mai Dire Mai so Willie can get his Gold Disc as well.
giphy.gif

mauve

Veteran
It would be a great idea: a trashy ballad or a sensual trash. Could this be the beginning of a new musical era? As a mascot we will use the little Irama xrofl

The challenge between Italy and Germany in football is the clash between two different ways of seeing football:

-) Italy: tactics, exaggerated defense, heart and sudden blows of imagination.

-) Germany: athleticism, organization, offensive pressure and always high-level performance (Germany rarely makes a bad path in competitions while ... Italy, due to lack of concentration, happens to lose absurd groups xwall).

It is fascinating to see how Italy becomes a real dilemma for Germany, a Germany that beat Brazil 7-1! Probably everything started after "the game of the century". That game was a battle between heroes and both national teams, after that infernal semifinal, would lose against Brazil (which at that time was at an all-time high). Mauve, do you remember Euro 2016? I still feel like crying at our defeat! Damn penalty kicks! We lost the World Cups of '90, '94 and '98 because of them xgaah We are too emotional for penalties. Italy in the 90s, early 2000s collected very little and yet ... it was an extraordinary generation. Then in 2006 we had our rematch on penalties! Finally! I hope to see the Europeans a final between Italy and Germany. It's always a fun game!xheat
OMG. 2016 the penality kick between Germany and Italy ... you know I really hate penality like this. My poor heart pounded and my nerves were down ... and you know what I remember mostly of this game? Zazas dance-penality! :ROFLMAO: But this penality - it's still shocking how all the players lost their nerves and didn't goal. I hope that Neuer will have other bright moments this year. And Buffon! What a keeper! And a legend! xlove
But my feeling tells me that italy will make it far this time whereas Germany won't. There's still so much lacking in our playing system. :oops:
First ESC in May, then Soccer in June. Exciting months!!!

OMG. 2016 the penality kick between Germany and Italy ... you know I really hate penality like this. My poor heart pounded and my nerves were down ... and you know what I remember mostly of this game? Zazas dance-penality! :ROFLMAO: But this penality - it's still shocking how all the players lost their nerves and didn't goal. I hope that Neuer will have other bright moments this year. And Buffon! What a keeper! And a legend! xlove
But my feeling tells me that italy will make it far this time whereas Germany won't. There's still so much lacking in our playing system. :oops:
First ESC in May, then Soccer in June. Exciting months!!!
Penalties here in Italy are seen as something negative :eek: We have almost always failed on penalties for two reasons:

-) During the game we give our all and we get destroyed on penalties xfaint The 2006 World Cup where we beat France on penalties was also determined by the fact that we had an easy path up to the semifinals. Italy in 2006, however ... was the "end of a cycle" (it was the weakest selection we had and ironically ... we won! xshock1:).

-) We do not have "the glacial instinct". We leave too much room for our emotions and to take penalties this is bad xfacepalm

In 2016, I tell you as an Italian, we all witnessed a sporting miracle. Italy fielded people like Zaza ... Pellè ... Eder ... these players in the past could have brought the bags to Coverciano xfacepalm Yet ... we managed to beat the "golden generation" of Belgium (when it was at its peak) and the fearsome Spain xshock1: In the quarters only our desire (when we Italians play against Germany we bring out the competitive fury xmetal - for us it is a real derby) has allowed us not to succumb to your national world champion. Then came the penalties and ... Zaza wanted to practice the Tyrolean dance xyaay... and we lost xrofl

As for Germany, don't be so defeatist xkiss It is true that you had a meltdown after the World Cup in Russia but it is something that can happen. You can't always keep the levels high! What have we Italians done? xthink We didn't even qualify! xcryWe had the presumption that only the name "Italy" and our four world championships would allow us to qualify ... we had so much presumption that we allowed Ventura (a poor coach) to be a coach! xgaahWe suffered first the goal difference of Spain which put pressure on us from the first moment and after Sweden. There was too much concern for the failure and this added to the "bus in front of the goal" of the Swedes (11 players inside the area), our slow play, wrong interpreters and the goal immediately, we were eliminated. You think, we were losing and Ventura instead of putting an attacker wanted to put De Rossi ... a midfielder. De Rossi told him "We are losing and do you want me?" :lol: Now we are resurrecting thanks to Mancini but it still takes a little time. We still have to fix something xwait Germany has a footballing tradition and your under-21 has several talents who could be the protagonists of tomorrowxyes

100% agree. I feel like some of these professional music critics use their position to just tear down things they subjectively don't enjoy/approve of, and I just

82c2a1acfdad19562249417f77f96167e63d8a2f.gif

giphy.gif

I always interpreted that lyric to be directed towards people who, as you said, do not know the music, knowingly don't care about having artistic value or passion for what they put out and use the autotune to distract and get fame, inevitably oversaturating the market. That's not to say that record labels aren't to blame for constantly seeing something become popular and signing hundreds of similar artists causing the oversaturation and inevitable backlash, but that's for another time.

giphy.gif

One could also argue that might come down to producers as well; Dardust made a decision that would still showcase Irama's vocals.

giphy.gif

I think he's already begun with that; revealing his contract (Manifesto for the Protection of Art) and discussing it, but more importantly, the fact that he's taking his time on his third album. As he said, he tries to understand the genuine criticism, so we'll see what comes of that.

tumblr_p3p6oey3WV1tlsda4o1_500.gif

That's all Fasma, I just added an opinion at the end. He really seems to genuinely care about art and artistic value and takes it seriously.

Just add that it was expression of modern art and you'll have plenty of galleries sold on the concept.

giphy.gif

tumblr_pj61j6xr8c1tlsda4o1_500.gif

I don't think so, we have civilised conversation expressing our thoughts without resorting to insults, Cowell carries too much purposeful spite. Plus, he'd never take the time to curate music recommendations.

Finally, congratulations to Fasma and Coma_Cose on getting Gold Disc certification, as well as Maneskin, Madame, and Colapesce Dimartino on their Platinum Disc certification! Stream Big! Colapesce e Dimartino a Sanremo podcast!

Now I'm gonna head out and stream Mai Dire Mai so Willie can get his Gold Disc as well.
giphy.gif
It is nice to deal with those who try to observe things from an objective point of view like you xclapMany are used to asking "Where does subjectivity end?" to hide behind the weak concept that everyone sees things differently. Still, there is a way to see things objectively: sincerity, knowledge and an open mind.

I hope that Fasma can continue to grow his art. Last year I would have liked Sanremo to win because I saw potential. He just needs to figure out how to make the autotune effect more genuine (use it as a gradient) and he should practice to improve his Rap even more. He must try to renew himself or he will end up overwhelmed by the management of record companies that will start promoting autotune at full speed. If he did this, he could become a very good artist.

I must say that this year Sanremo has opened its doors to many interesting artists (except Bugo, Random and Aiello). The efforts begun in 2011 are finally starting to bear fruit. I hope that we will continue like this and I hope that Fiorello and Amadeus will remain. I don't know if you know, Fiorello and Amadeus hosted the FestivalBar. They have always lived in the world of music and know how to recognize and advertise new talents.

Am I better than Cowell? Thank you, Barefoot! xlove Indeed, I always love to season my criticisms with irony and advice. I just don't like to sting. We have to propose to Matt :cool: to create a virtual show about the ESC xhugxheat:

Artistic Director xbike: Matt.

Host and queen xhmmm: Barefoot Boogaloo

Bad Judge xqueenbitch: H.P. Lovecraft

Neutral judge xshrug: RainyWoods

Good judge xrunhug: Mauve

Who else would you want in the show, Barefoot? xthink:lol:

Remisan

I recently saw some comments on the net, and I also wanted to say that it upsets me when I see the opinions that "only because the beauty of Damiano and Ethan". I've read the interview in translation and I'm sure: they live by music.
And they have quality music.

Of course, I am an esthete, and Damiano's beauty amazed me. But if he was not talented, if I didn't like their music, I would just save his photo in the folder "Beautiful faces" and would not listen to songs. But he's talented. They all are talented. xheart

Their songs are varied and beautiful: touching and sad Coraline and Torna e Casa (they tear the soul, but it's a good pain), charming and deep Vent'anni, bright Moriro da Re and La pauro del buio ... they are wonderful.

I appreciate sincerity, I can see real emotions. When Damiano sings, I see that these are his own feelings, that this is not a "plastic" commercial hit.
Damiano is artistic, charismatic and he is sincere. This is what delighted me. I respect Maneskin, they are young, energetic, cheerful, not afraid to be themselves and they (I will say it again) are talented.

About voting... Our juri is not us, we have no idea how and why they vote. Their zero for Italy 2018 surprised me because it was a great song.
And sometimes it seems to me that not all voices get into televoting, some people did not receive a notification that their SMS was received (Most likely, these are technical problems, I do not believe in conspiracy theories).

Last edited:
Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
I hope that Fasma can continue to grow his art. Last year I would have liked Sanremo to win because I saw potential. He just needs to figure out how to make the autotune effect more genuine (use it as a gradient) and he should practice to improve his Rap even more. He must try to renew himself or he will end up overwhelmed by the management of record companies that will start promoting autotune at full speed. If he did this, he could become a very good artist.

The reason I have faith that he's already begun his growth is because shortly after Sanremo he posted a video to his Instagram of him and Giuliano from Negramaro singing Parlami together, and it made me excited how it will translate to future releases.

a246abf25aba1b200b7dc3a8bb836c7f91d4b8fa.gif

Will my faith waver?

tumblr_p3ybj3BiFP1tlsda4o1_500.gif

Host and queen xhmmm: Barefoot Boogaloo

7c89312aaa5602810e5d77a29d426120fc1ec5bb.gif

Who else would you want in the show, Barefoot? xthink:lol:

cca6d808335341e2a32016bbb3499ee1447ed43c.gif

mauve

Veteran
Good judge xrunhug: Mauve
I think to be a good judge, you need to be a good judge of character.

ImpressiveInfatuatedFlyingsquirrel-small.gif

And as for soccer: since we took the way to include young players, it's probably normal to learn by doing mistakes. That means to have accept defeats as well. I just hope that our coach Löw will decide to take 1 or 2 mature players back (maybe our defense Hummels or offense Müller) who can guide our young ones.
And let's prepare for June: :ROFLMAO:

Ggu7.gif

I think to be a good judge, you need to be a good judge of character.

ImpressiveInfatuatedFlyingsquirrel-small.gif

And as for soccer: since we took the way to include young players, it's probably normal to learn by doing mistakes. That means to have accept defeats as well. I just hope that our coach Löw will decide to take 1 or 2 mature players back (maybe our defense Hummels or offense Müller) who can guide our young ones.
And let's prepare for June: :ROFLMAO:

Ggu7.gif
You are right. To be a good judge, you must first and foremost be a good-hearted person xangel

On the other hand, I have always loved the concept of Yin and Yang: perfection lies in the balance between opposites (opposites that are never totally white or totally black). Therefore, I am good but also severe IOTAP, I am sincere but never condescending, I understand the causes of errors but I do not admit excuses. I love people like you who can keep their candor (this does not mean being naive) and who have a good word for everyone xkiss At the end of all this ... that I have cleverly used rhetoric to hide that I like to be bad? Maybe...xqueenbitch:lol:

In football, on the other hand, I really appreciate the trust you have for your coach. Here in Italy it is difficult for a coach to last many years and, at the first defeats, the national controversy breaks out and is often forced to resign. Now I like that we are trusting Mancini and our young people. Let's see what happens in June. It will be a good fight: Belgium, France, Portugal and Spain have proven to be the best teams in recent years. Ah ... surely you know ... in the group of Italy there is Turkey ... that EscTurkey will become more hostile against us? xangryYou think, after Euro 2016, Fatih Terim accused us of hindering Turkey's qualification. Do you know what he asked of his people? To boycott pizza! xrofl

Translate this: https://www.eurosport.it/calcio/eur...ia-boicottate-la-pizza_sto5660609/story.shtml

What should we have done after the "biscuit" between Sweden and Denmark (2-2 in Euro 2004)? It's beautiful! :D This doesn't just happen to the ESC!xshrug:lol:

I recently saw some comments on the net, and I also wanted to say that it upsets me when I see the opinions that "Maneskin are popular because of their eccentricity" or "only because the beauty of Damiano and Ethan". When I see the opinions like “appearance is more important for them than music”, I feel angry (I've read the interview in translation and I'm sure: they live by music) xangry

Of course, I am an esthete, and Damiano's beauty amazed me. But if he was not talented, if I didn't like their music, I would just save his photo in the folder "Beautiful faces" and would not listen to songs. But he's talented. They all are talented. xheart

Their songs are varied and beautiful: touching and sad Coraline and Torna e Casa (they tear the soul, but it's a good pain), charming and deep Vent'anni, bright Moriro da Re and La pauro del buio ... they are wonderful. xheartxheartxheart

I have no musical education, I cannot say how complex and high-quality their music is. But I appreciate sincerity, I can see real emotions. When Damiano sings, I see that these are his own feelings, that this is not a "plastic" commercial hit. Аnger or sadness, protest or pathos - they are his own.
Damiano is artistic, charismatic and he is sincere. This is what delighted me. I respect Maneskin, they are young, energetic, cheerful, not afraid to be themselves and they (I will say it again) are talented.

About voting... Our juri is not us, we have no idea how and why they vote. Their zero for Italy 2018 surprised me because it was a great song.
And sometimes it seems to me that not all voices get into televoting, some people did not receive a notification that their SMS was received (Most likely, these are technical problems, I do not believe in conspiracy theories).
Your comments are always full of sentiment but at the same time analyze things for what they are. I like this xbowxheart

As for the juries ... I don't have faith in institutions but I believe in people :gimmefive: (obviously, they have to prove their sincerity). We have nothing against musical tastes: for example, last year our Portuguese friends loved "Fai Rumore" but this year, except for some xlove, they did not love "Zitti e buoni" very much. It is fascinating how some peoples love a musical genre more than others (even if the cultural boundaries have now expanded). Do we hate the Portuguese now? No, we respect them :gimmefive: I do not understand only the "fury" of Zonne147 who considers us the only song from 0 in quality xpuke It doesn't seem very balanced as a thought xshrugI add that, we don't want to be considered the best but, if the songs aren't bad, why say they are? Can't you say that you prefer another song? You could also say "Italy will not win for me but still has a good song". Instead, too many times we have seen unmotivated anger xpunishthat has only one reason: to always bring annoying quality music. This takes away a place in the "Top 10" and then makes some of the recent wins not undisputed. In fact, a legend has arisen among many Eurofans "Will Italy be robbed again?" (you can get it on YT). This too is an arrow to the heart for our haters xfaint The "Big 5" in the eyes of many must be only tired pachyderms who bring weak songs and perhaps, when you are too full, you can give them victory xqueenbitch For me, music should win. If it were possible, I would institute a voting method that is far from strategic manipulation. If not ... you have to make false smiles and shake hands. Do you know what? This we will never do. Respect and fidelity yes, head down never. We are satisfied with the "Top 10" (if we deserve it, of course)xup

Remisan

Ha-ha, I'm emotional, yes
And I like your comments, @H.P. Lovecraft, because they contain emotions (and I have a weakness for lectures :mrgreen: )

With regard to subjectivity, it is difficult to get rid of it (especially if you are not a musician). I honestly say that I am not objective, I just love some things and I don’t like others. I love it when the participants sing in their own languages. And I don't like some sounds, voices and genres . xshrug If I am asked to rate a song as a jury (judge), I will try to determine the quality. For example, I will say that a Malta2021 deserves the top 10 (music quality, melody, strong voice, and Destiny is talanted and charming), but as a simple listener I feel distrust of this song, I can explain why - and it will be subjective, it will be my impression only. I think that people (and I) sometimes forget to add to their opinion "for me", "it seems to me", "to my taste", and therefore they sound like as if they are speaking objectively.
I am subjective, but I have no prejudices. Italy was in my top-5 in 2012, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021. xheart Turkey was in my top-5 2008, 2010, 2012. xheart I am only angry with the jury voting, which always gives more points to Sweden. (But I don't hate Sweden. if Clara Klingenström participated in Eurovision, she would be in my top 5). And I don't like neighborhood voting.

By the way, so that on the topic - 14 million streams Maneskin on spotify, 40 thousand likes on the Eurovision channel. Excellent result. xup

Last edited:
Ha-ha, I'm emotional, yes. And I like your comments, H.P. Lovecraft, because they contain emotions and analysis of music xheart(and I have a weakness for lectures :mrgreen: )

With regard to subjectivity, it is difficult to get rid of it (especially if you are not a musician). I honestly say that I am not objective, I just love some things and I don’t like others. I love it when the participants sing in their own languages. And I don't like some sounds, voices and genres . xshrug If I am asked to rate a song as a jury (judge), I will try to determine the quality. For example, I will say that a Malta2021 deserves the top 10 (music quality, melody, strong voice, and Destiny is talanted and charming), but as a simple listener I feel distrust of this song, I can explain why - and it will be subjective, it will be my impression only. I think that people (and I) sometimes forget to add to their opinion "for me", "it seems to me", "to my taste", and therefore they sound like as if they are speaking objectively.
I am subjective, but I have no prejudices. Italy was in my top-5 in 2012, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021. xheart Turkey was in my top-5 2008, 2010, 2012. xheart I am only angry with the jury voting, which always gives more points to Sweden. (But I don't hate Sweden. if Clara Klingenström participated in Eurovision, she would be in my top 5). And I don't like neighborhood voting.

By the way, so that on the topic - 14 million streams Maneskin on spotify, 40 thousand likes on the Eurovision channel. Excellent result. xup
I know ... my comments are mini-novels! :lol: I like to be thorough and let my feelings outxrose

Subjectivity and personal tastes are rooted in us, the important thing is not to have prejudices and not to be extremists. I agree with you, Malta 2021 is a song that deserves the "Top 10" but from here to say that it can easily win the ESC, I say no.

I'll tell you what I think about some of this year's songs:

Technically the best song is "Voilà" :fr:

The most energetic songs are "Zitti e Buoni" :it: and "Dark Side" :fi:

The most catchy song is "Adrenalina" :sm:

The most intriguing voice is that of Destiny :mt:

The songs with a strong baggage of emotions behind them are those of Norway :no:, Georgia :ge: and Macedonia :mk:

The song that best expresses the musical culture of your country with a good sound is "Shum" :ua:

Then there are other great songs (up to my 26th position I noticed a lot of quality) xclap

Want to know the ones I didn't like?

Azerbaijan :az:: "Mata Hari" is similar to "Cleopatra".

Russia :ru:: "Russian Woman" is a rap too rooted in Russian culture. It is difficult for Europeans to understand.

Poland :pl:: "The Ride" with a little more attention would have been a good song but mistakes were made.

Denmark :dk:: I really appreciate the courage but ... they brought a dated sound.

Australia :au:: "Technicolour" is also a good song but Mointagne's Live rehearsal is not that great. Also, I'm sorry to say, this girl has been troubling my soul since last year.

I would never allow myself to say that these songs "suck" or are 0 points in quality. It is disrespectful.

Who will win? It has already been decided: Switzerland :ch:. Some say it's the best song ... for me, Gjon's Tears are still enjoying the strong impact of last year's song (like The Roop :lt:).

I don't want to talk about my country (everyone says their song is the best xshrug), but if we want a ballad to win then it has to be Barbara Pravixyes

The Maneskin are enjoying great success on YT. I have seen a lot of love from many Europeans and my sister in London also says that many are talking about our song. We can make a good Contest and, who knows, I hope that Damiano with his energy will shock the audience! xmetal:lol:

mauve

Veteran
xangryYou think, after Euro 2016, Fatih Terim accused us of hindering Turkey's qualification. Do you know what he asked of his people? To boycott pizza! xrofl
xrofl I know! I remember this incident. I was laughing so hard cause this boycott was so absurd! And anyway - WHO can really stay away from pizzs for a while? ... I can't! You know one of our most famous humorist called Loriot once said: "A life without a pug dog is possible, but meaningless." (he was a huge pug dog fan) And I would say: "A life without pizza is possible, but meaningless." xrofl

I don't want to talk about my country (everyone says their song is the best xshrug), but if we want a ballad to win then it has to be Barbara Pravixyes
And you are absolutely right: if a ballad wins, I also want it to be "Voilà"! I am not a true fan of Switzerland, Malta or Bulgaria. These songs don't have winner vibes to me. But deep inside I hope that there will be a surprise winner. :)

Remisan

"A life without pizza is possible, but meaningless." xrofl
It's true! xcheers xrofl
Boycott of pizza - sounds like a joke xrollinglol

I agree with you, Malta 2021 is a song that deserves the "Top 10" but from here to say that it can easily win the ESC, I say no.
I think, that Bulgaria and Malta are not win (not because I don't like them /although I really don't like them/, but because they are actually less popular than it seems because of the bookmakers)

I want Italy to win, but if not Italy, then let France, Switzerland, Finland or San-Marino win.

lasse braun

if a ballad wins, I also want it to be "Voilà"!
ok why not... or portugal or georgia :cool: - if we have jurys like 2017 it will france!
switzerland & bulgaria have too calculated songs.
same with malta but in other ways.
the best winner for a fine interesting music future at the ESC will be in my opinium italy,lithuania or maybe also the ukraine.
and a good place in the final (hopefully) for the xqueenbitchis not the badest idea.

mauve

Veteran
ok why not... or portugal or georgia :cool: - if we have jurys like 2017 it will france!
switzerland & bulgaria have too calculated songs.
same with malta but in other ways.
the best winner for a fine interesting music future at the ESC will be in my opinium italy,lithuania or maybe also the ukraine.
and a good place in the final (hopefully) for the xqueenbitchis not the badest idea.
I can only fully agree. Italy would also be one of my dream winners this year. I still allow myself to dream and have Italy as a surprise winner.
source.gif

Victoria, the Maneskin bassist, uploaded a photo of Damiano to social media ... in his underwear! xshock

Viewing is not recommended for sensitive souls and ... for Damiano's lovers. The latter could suffer a heart attack! xfaint

mauve

Veteran

Victoria, the Maneskin bassist, uploaded a photo of Damiano to social media ... in his underwear! xshock

Viewing is not recommended for sensitive souls and ... for Damiano's lovers. The latter could suffer a heart attack! xfaint
xfaint... where's the smelling bottle ...?

tenor.gif

Top Bottom