How do you rate the song?

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Italy-scaled.jpg

mauve

Veteran
@EscTurkey
No offense to you! I never had a problem with you. But you both seem hot-headed and it seems better for you two to get out of your way. ;)

hijirio

Veteran
@EscTurkey
No offense to you! I never had a problem with you. But you both seem hot-headed and it seems better for you two to get out of your way. ;)

Hahahah no prob sis, I definitely agree that people who lock horns on the forum should ignore each other, and it will be a much more peaceful place xheart It's human nature, not everyone will get along well with each other xqueenbitch

mauve

Veteran
Thanks Mauve xheart You are my guardian angel xangel You're absolutely right, blocking these people is the best choice. Talking to us what we want to achieve? When people are impertinent, any word is useless because there is no bridge for dialogue.

But I am different, I will never agree to bow anyone's head. Not if I am respectful and explain my reasons in a balanced way. It is these disturbers that corrode the liver, not me xbeach We Romans are like this, we like to play and the more people attack us with words, the more our comedy and fun grows.

Thanks again. You are among the best people on this forum xlove
I know that many Italians are passionate and hot-heated as well. xangry:lol: I am more the person who wants to bring harmony. Not that I don't like a good fight, especially if I feel and see injustice. And sometimes I shouldn't intrude so much, but I should be rather a silent observer. So if I get impertinent, just silence me. xexcuseme

P.S. My best female friend is half Italian/half German, and she acts like you now and then as well. :lol:

Uto

Veteran
Meaning? What meaning? How can a love song be symbolic for a dreadful epidemic in a country? I fail to see any link.
Read the lyrics. There are various lines that could be applied to the current situation.
People on the balcony also played DJ songs and sang the country's national anthem, they just wanted to have fun and that's it.
Those scenes lacked the emotional impact and did not travel the world.

Nemo89

I know that many Italians are passionate and hot-heated as well. xangry:lol: I am more the person who wants to bring harmony. Not that I don't like a good fight, especially if I feel and see injustice. And sometimes I shouldn't intrude so much, but I should be rather a silent observer. So if I get impertinent, just silence me. xexcuseme

P.S. My best female friend is half Italian/half German, and she acts like you now and then as well. :lol:
I would never allow myself to tell you to be silent. You are always balanced in your comments and you can see your talent in mediating between different points of view and people from different countries. Indeed we Italians are too hot xheat but this is because we are kind-hearted xlove and sincere. Of course, I can't generalize, but our behaviors are the mirror of our soul. I love a person? I give my life xrose Do you hurt me? I fight xmad

I could be more balanced, I could take advantage of mediation skills but I learned that mediation has its limits. So as long as I am respectful, others must accept what I am as I accept them.

You have the Italians in your destiny xrollinglolYou are already trained to be with usxrollinglol

nudiecrudi

🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹 FAI RUMORE
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
CHE NON LO POSSO SOPPORTARE
QUESTO SILENZIO INNATURALE
TRA ME E TE
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
The silence is so unbearable in these days.
Seems life has stopped or freezing and it's so unnatural.
The power of a universal message.
But we ll MAKE NOISE again in our bars restaurants streets arenas offices factories
That Wonderful and Sweet Noise

Nemo89

Read the lyrics. There are various lines that could be applied to the current situation.
Those scenes lacked the emotional impact and did not travel the world.
Bello mio, Uto! xclapYou explained everything perfectly and in a few wordsxbow

Nemo89

Eurovision canceled. In my head, it was already canceled more than a week ago. This is my winner song, contest aside. Thank you Italy for Fai Rumore.
I read that the ESC2020 will not take place but that the committee reserves the right to keep fans updated. It is possible that the decision is not fully final. For me, if the ESC2020 does not take place, the committee should decide to award the best song through a televoting by the public and the juries who judge the best song and the best video. All of this year's songs cannot be sung in 2021 and many singers who have deservedly won the role of representative of their nation will no longer have this right. In the case of "Sanremo" or the "Festival da Canção" it will be the new winner to be entitled (and it seems correct to me).

Thanks Lacrymea for your nice words. Kisses from Italy for you and all our supporters.

Zonne147

I can't stop listening to "Andromeda", "Musica (e il resto scompare)" and "Viceversa" xheat

Nemo89

Andromeda is so so good. I also play Tikibombom a lot.
Are we going from Diodato to Levante? xshock1: Do you know that "Fai rumore", before it took on universal meaning, many say it is a song dedicated to their finished love? xshock1:

In practice, the shadow of Diodato is always present xshock1:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Women in this year's SanRemo lineup were good, I still listen a lot to Musica (E Il Resto Scompare) and Tikibombom. Levante was my favorite with Anastasio, I hope to see them again in SR.

njdevils94

Veteran

sucof

Hi guys! How are you? I have been locked in the house for 2 months, luckily we managed to do Sanremo 2020! ahahahah

Top Bottom