5 1.9%

2 0.8%

1 0.4%

11 4.2%

• Total voters

Realest

D8TiC6qUEAAn9Mf.jpg

Haverdge

In hindsight I am sad that Italy didn't win. Another missed opportunity after 2015 and 2017. 2015 still makes me mad.

Soldi is just more original than Arcade.

I agree with you; a totally missed opportunity for a much safer song.

Mahmood's career will outshine and outlast Duncan's though, that's for sure.

JohnyKaz

I would love to know where you find all these scoreboards. And I'm also glad Greece gave him 10 points. He deserved it.

Realest

I would love to know where you find all these scoreboards. And I'm also glad Greece gave him 10 points. He deserved it.

The spanish ESC Twitter-Account Eurovisionario creates them.

JohnyKaz

sucof

next year we are sending this 2002 song to eurovision! You know Alexia?

2003 she wins sanremo

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I heard him on the radio yesterday, which is a great feat as french radios rarely - if never - broadcoast Eurovision hits. It says a lot about his performance.
(correct me if I'm wrong, but once ESC is finished we don't even hear our own entries)

I hope his other songs will do well, here's some of them

Mainshow

Veteran
The graphic which was posted by Realest just proves once again that the UK has seriously no taste when it comes to 2010's Eurovision.

Ezio

Veteran
I am still so salty, salty (clap, clap)
that Italy didn't win
In Eurovision, vision
Twenty Fifteen

Mainshow

Veteran
After being blown away by Marco Mengoni's concert earlier this week, I bought a ticket for Mahmood's concert in May next year. I can't wait to see him live and I think it's a great way to kick off Eurovision month for me :D

Teaisloveable

After being blown away by Marco Mengoni's concert earlier this week, I bought a ticket for Mahmood's concert in May next year. I can't wait to see him live and I think it's a great way to kick off Eurovision month for me :D

I saw him live last year twice. First, at London Eurovision Party and then again in London on his tour in October, you will NOT BE disappointed, he was so good live! Incredible vocals and stage presence, and the audience went CRAZY for him :lol:
I am really hoping to see him again later this year.

I can't wait for his new album... Speaking of, his latest single Rapide was released a few days ago!

mup

He did a very good job on stage! I wished the dancers had done a great job too. :LOL: We will never forget Mahmood's eyes almost popping out of his head when he was proclaimed winner of Sanremo 2019, his disbelief was so clear! He has also been releasing quite successful songs in these years, he's a prolific songwriter.

Top Bottom