16 6.8%

9 3.8%

7 3.0%

2 0.8%

4 1.7%

27 11.4%

• Total voters

astatine86

After the juries' vote I thought Italy could end 20th and maybe withdraw from ESC, this time forever. Instead we reached fifth postion and probably we will be present again in Israel next year.

I hope they never withdraw. Italy always brings QUALITY to the contest, especially ever since they've returned.

ESCKerli

Yes! I'm so happy xyes
2nd half, forza Italia!
I had a weird feeling yesterday when I was watching the Italian music video. There is something about the way it starts, the first chorus that grips you and make you take them seriously. Even without the lyrics, I think most people can understand "e non esiste bomba pacifista" and "la gente si diverte". This will probably do better than Gabbani.

Congrats Italy! I was convinced that this would have an impact on people xlove

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
This went the complete opposite direction I thought it would. What the hell is wrong with the jury? Europe united for a powerful song with an important message, despite the language barrier. Meanwhile the jury thrash it? I was confident that this would win the jury vote and struggle with the public. It still finished almost exactly where I predicted it to end up though. Just a very weird journey to reach that top 5. Congratulations anywayxheart

blein

I voted once for italy :) but still didnt expect it to be so high... and better result than Gabbani :)

cegs5

Gladly surprised by their 3rd place in televoting. A song with a powerful message in Italian, last in the running order just after the bombastic favourite, almost ignored by the fanbase media, but in the end it could really transmit the message and touch the hearts of Europe. Well done Italy!

Linnets

RAI sponsorised A LOT this contest in the last years
But not THIS year: for example, last evening TG1 didn't talk about ESC (unlike before Gabbani's performance) and page 160 of Televideo doesn't have any news about ESC (again, unlike recent years). Let's wait TV ratings but I think that more than 3 millions viewers would be almost a miracle.

JamieBrown

Thank you bro. I still think Michael Schulte deserved a better position, one of the best songs of this edition.

Wow! That's complaining on a high level :lol:

Thanks anyway, but to most of us this must feel like a victory, being one of the last 3 possibilities to win. Remember where we came from^^

sucof

Eurovision Song Contest 2018: 3.427.000 - 18.63% di share.
Bad for Rai 1

mauve

Veteran
This went the complete opposite direction I thought it would. What the hell is wrong with the jury? Europe united for a powerful song with an important message, despite the language barrier. Meanwhile the jury thrash it? I was confident that this would win the jury vote and struggle with the public. It still finished almost exactly where I predicted it to end up though. Just a very weird journey to reach that top 5. Congratulations anywayxheart

That was shocking to me too. Thought that the Jury would vote them higher. I bowe in front of the public that honored the song and understood it.

A-lister

Veteran
This was actually one of the biggest surprises to me, now I liked this song all along and it has been in and out of my top. 5 from the get-go, but I didn't expect it to do this well with the televotes tbh, if anything I thought juries would like it more, which of course makes me question these God damn juries. I mean you put this good song at #17 !? Is it because it was in native language? What the heck is your problem?, this is so far more worthy than for instance that substandard clichéd ballad from Germany for instance. Italy came into Eurovision and slayed with the juries, but lately they are really getting a very unfair treatment from them xshrug

Thank you televoters for once again proving you have a way more open mind and better ears than those supposed "professionals" and congrats to :it: for a well deserved top. 5 position xclap

SirPeterGriffin

This song struck a chord with me and that third place was just brilliant. One of my absolute favourite this esc season, the middle finger to the idiots from jury was appealing. Phenomenal act and most of all a poignant song.

GRAZIE ITALY!! xclapxclapxclap

oxy333

But not THIS year: for example, last evening TG1 didn't talk about ESC (unlike before Gabbani's performance) and page 160 of Televideo doesn't have any news about ESC (again, unlike recent years). Let's wait TV ratings but I think that more than 3 millions viewers would be almost a miracle.

Came on, spots were everywhere, who cares about a line in TG1 or the Televideo page? People will watch it only if they want, non because other says to do it.

Of course the audience will be bad, RAI always lost against Amici.

theditz83

Veteran
This song was waaaay too overrated by the televotes. I don't really get how they could get 3rd place with a song that comes off quite cold and calculated and just a lot of ranting. The juries had it right ;)

GRE

This song was waaaay too overrated by the televotes. I don't really get how they could get 3rd place with a song that comes off quite cold and calculated and just a lot of ranting. The juries had it right ;)

How can a song be overrated by millions of people ?
It just means they liked it.

Top Bottom