<font size="5"><span style="font-family: arial black">

Charly

re: ITALY 2014 - Emma

Its time for Silvio Berlusconi to come on stage and represent Italy xD

Impressive

Banned

Annalisa Scarrone xheartxheartxheart

I was here to say exactly same thing! I am going to count on Annalisa in 2014 xkiss

Little

If the way for choosing the singer is Sanremo... I don't think that chiara and annalisa will take part again to it... :?

Krishoes

I don't know why but I am afraid we won't be part of the game...:? I hope I'm wrong.

However... in these three years I liked each representative, I'm sure next year it can be someone I don't like:lol:

Impressive

Banned

I don't know why but I am afraid we won't be part of the game...:? I hope I'm wrong.

However... in these three years I liked each representative, I'm sure next year it can be someone I don't like:lol:

Why are you being so pessimistic? :lol: I don't think Italy will be host country in 2014 but I believe we are still gonna be in the game and send someone cool! xyes

Krishoes

Why are you being so pessimistic? :lol: I don't think Italy will be host country in 2014 but I believe we are still gonna be in the game and send someone cool! xyes

I hope so! But, you know, here in Italy RAI it's not so into Eurovision. We send great artists and entries in my opinion (forgive my lack of modesty:lol:) but RAI does practically anything to promote the event and so every year I will see our participation as a real surprise!

dizzydjc

Nah, Italy are in it for the long haul (at least for now). Nicola Caligiore is now part of the Eurovision Reference Group so things are looking good.

I'm going to say that Italy will be hosting next year (
;)) and that they will choose to send Nina Zilli to wow everybody again. That's my dream, anyway.

Impressive

Banned

I hope so! But, you know, here in Italy RAI it's not so into Eurovision. We send great artists and entries in my opinion (forgive my lack of modesty:lol:) but RAI does practically anything to promote the event and so every year I will see our participation as a real surprise!

To be honest so do I but I also think that Rai is using Eurovision just for promoting Italy to whole Europe after a lot of years which means Eurovision is going to have Italy and Italy is going to send succesfull singers (thanks to Sanremo xkiss). So, nothing to worry about at all!

Krishoes

;) What do you think about Emma Marrone? I don't like her so much but I think it could be a good contestant...

Impressive

Banned

;) What do you think about Emma Marrone? I don't like her so much but I think it could be a good contestant...

As long as Annalisa doesn't respesent Italy, I can not support anyone, I am forbidden to do it! xrofl3

Jim

I think that Rai will do a great work as the host broadcaster next year, in comparison with 1991 contest! :D

Little

If Rai broadcasted esc spots, with the same frequency with which promotes "carosello reloaded", and on rai1, and if esc was a topic in almost every rai tv programmes, at least in the week in which it'll be broadcasted... but Rai is the same channel that invites Marco in its tv programmes tlaking about its presence in Amsterdam, without naming his participation in esc... xcrazy

Krishoes

I think that Rai will do a great work as the host broadcaster next year, in comparison with 1991 contest! :D

I'm ashamed thinking about that edition:oops:

Celia

If the way for choosing the singer is Sanremo... I don't think that chiara and annalisa will take part again to it... :?

I suppose not :( but one can dream! Anyway, I trust it'll be a good choice. San Remo has proved to be a good way for picking artists and songs for ESC ;)

Impressive I love your new look xbow something like Scintille would be amazing! It's catchy, classy and feels very Italian.

Top Bottom