Contact us

Istanbul

DenizESC

Banned
Re: Istanbul - POLL

Hi all so we will post ::ista style promotional posts. It's a very special occasion: every day we will get one icon from hit tv-show 'Classy Lady of the year, Turkey' dedicated to a forum member. What I ask of you? Obviously points for my hit collab with Mercan and her 'Dile Kolay'. What a steal! You get a Turkish icon dedicated to you and all you have to give back in return is some 12 points! : O

We start with the IDF'ian and Croatian icon Salata [MENTION=15105]SaladBreak[/MENTION] obv. To you I dedicate 'Emine Aydın'. Emine is obviously blood related sister of Emina Jahovic as they have the same first name. She has been one of my fave contestants, she is sexy, classy, fake and a b**** so I thought it doesn't get any more Laura then that : ) Emine has also reversed the concept of aging, when she took part in 2014 she was 29 and when she rejoined in 2016 (this vid) for All Stars she claims to be 29 yet again : ) legit... She is very sweet and thinks the inside is much more important then the outside of a person, unless if you're just plain ugly... Emine is basically Laura if she were to be a forever 29 y/o Turkish icon. She is a finance manager as day-job and lipsyncs to 'original' songs.

She was a finalist in 2014 and placed 3rd out of 27 girls. In All-stars she didn't have a real ranking as she didn't show up anymore after week 9 so officially it would be something like 13th out of the 19 gals.

To get a chance to get an icon dedicated to yourself you have to like this post and we will see who the special one tomorrow will be. Random.org will help me decide out of the likers.

DenizESC

Banned
Re: Istanbul - FREE TURKISH ICONS GIVEAWAY

'I did not steal this song from a deceased undiscovered artist wtf!'

'Crazy b****, did you kill her too?'

DaFlo

Banned

Istanbul greenroom alive 🙌 We finally eating again 🍝🍜🥣

SaladBreak

Omg this description is so emotion, I am crying. Thank you so much, honey. xheart xheart xheart xheart xheart

I'm subscribing to your new show, can't wait to find out which user is Alina, so I can kill her because she doesn't seem to like me very much.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Also, yes - after 29 I just celebrate 29 again every year. 30s don't exist for me, ew.

DenizESC

Banned

Omg yasss I have actually already someone ready for Alina xheat they just need to like my post

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

oh i want an icon dedication post to feel validated. Hope i'm not too late with the like.

tenor.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Istanbul - POLL

DaFlo desperate to know what icon is dedicated to him.

Staring at the screen since the 6th waiting like:

images

DenizESC

Banned

You know what since this got so much attention I will give the Miss WorldVision a glorious show/LL

Tomorrow at the plug.dj/banuroom 19:30 CET everyone will get awarded their icons live. People I have icons for currently:

[MENTION=15105]SaladBreak[/MENTION] (as you know now but still invited)
[MENTION=13314]DaFlo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION]
[MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION]
[MENTION=12992]Fierro[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13974]DenizESC[/MENTION]
@Pot9
@SecretBonusMembers
+more when I remember more members. (Help me guys not sure if I forgot squad members...

For these legends I already have an icon ready and you are invited, if you wish to get an icon of your own but don't see your name on the list feel free to ask, there's more then enough of them and maybe one for you, there is a chance you mighy be rejected though don't take this too hard on yourself.

This will be grandiose LL and the next best event since LauraDeniz power duo NF happened. That was epic but this might be epic-er!

DenizESC

Banned

Omg how do I delete a mesage now my promotion post is on other page wth ban this forum

DenizESC

Banned

Btw can we take a moment and appreciate my first ever WV streak EVER!!! First time I qualified two times in a row! Definitely the promotional posts worked. WV is learning

Write me nice things pls

DaFlo

Banned

Never doubted GOATstanbuls qualification this edition

cux1x3P.png

hijirio

Veteran
MERHABA AŞKO!!!!!!!!!!!

Türkiye’den küçük kardeş İstanbul’a selamlar!

sooooo sooooo soooo happy to see a Turkish region in WV!!!!!!

let’s make T-pop take over Worldvision!!!

Top Bottom