Contact us

Istanbul

DenizESC

Banned
Re: İstanbul WV 93: "-" ?

oh what I just came home to mother Turkey to find you with SaladBreak in the bed? TURKISH DRAMA IS COMING IOTAP

Istanbul united with the Croatians in Dubrovnik with help of aphrodite Banu Alkan. This was all planned dear [MENTION=11624]Sultana[/MENTION] I xheart u, but it's revolution time. We will soon send our main offense in form of dragons to your palace if you refuse to obey us. xqueenbitch #republicwillrise

tumblr_mij5lwB2tG1rc2hr9o6_250.gif

DaFlo

Banned

Mind = Blown

1Sh2p6S.png

#RemoveSeagull

THEY EVIL !! POSESSED BY THE DEVIL

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

DaFlo

Banned

Told ya qualification soon come
nB3dWNL.png

The blessings have arrived, Deniz beating the deadline the seagulls and the qualifier show all in one edition *wig off*

DenizESC

Banned

Told ya qualification soon come
nB3dWNL.png

The blessings have arrived, Deniz beating the deadline the seagulls and the qualifier show all in one edition *wig off*

Thankss [MENTION=13314]DaFlo[/MENTION] xheart I believe a 100% it's bcs of your hosting!

This qualification made my day honestly, I'm feeling skinnier then ever before today. We will celebrate this B.I.G. next LP!!

DenizESC

Banned

YESSS get your hijabs ready bcs Istanbul is coming back!!
tumblr_mud3xuuuTf1qmcarzo2_250.gif

And this time we will be more covered then ever before

As you can see, we love you Erdogan. Don't arrest me
:mrgreen: xheart

Ausesken

I'm not muslim, but if Erdogan wants me covered, I can do it my way (truly a sacrifice, with the temperatures we have):

DenizESC

Banned

I'm not muslim, but if Erdogan wants me covered, I can do it my way (truly a sacrifice, with the temperatures we have):

Oh wow that looks amazing and very covered esp. for winter days xheat perfect example set by Olga.

However for the summer days I think it's better to JUST cover the holy parts like singer Aylin Coşkun,

refreshing yet still very conservative as you cover all the holy bits that need covering :)

Ausesken

Oh wow that looks amazing and very covered esp. for winter days xheat perfect example set by Olga.

However for the summer days I think it's better to JUST cover the holy parts like singer Aylin Coşkun,

refreshing yet still very conservative as you cover all the holy bits that need covering :)

xsnooty if she is going to cover only the necessary parts, then cover only the nipples! Breast too hidden here. Ah, and she only needs a leaf to hide the genitals. She still has to learn a lot from Eva.

SaladBreak

Is this okay?

DenizESC

Banned
WV 100 UPDATE

As everyone else I'm struggling to find the perfect song for WV100, to get an idea of what the people of WV city want I introduce you my amazing poll in which you can help me decide the direction of my song. I was inspired by AshleyWright's psot in his greenroom to make this poll in this format. I'm not saying I will pick whatever wins btw, but this will help me realize what direction I can go, now it seems I might not take part at all with the pressure lol

Vote here:

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5bcb9fa6e4b056f2fcd39fe8

You can pick as many options as you like in my last minute poll. DDL is 3 minutes before the 'send in your entry' DDL

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: Istanbul - POLL

Why is "sexy song I do not like but others might" even an option? Kill that with fire now. The idea of people sending songs they don't like or care for just to get a good result... urh. Just no. I don't care what you send. Just make sure it's something YOU like, first and foremost. That's always the most important thing.

I'm sure you've got something fabulous lined up for WV100 anyway. My teabags told me so. Make it something special.

DaFlo

Banned
Re: Istanbul - POLL

image.php
= xafro

I am shook.

Don't forget to send your entry my friend.

Top Bottom