Contact us

Israel: Moran Mazor - Rak bishvilo

Zack

Post your suggestions for questions to ask the artist(s) and delegation here.

These questions can be Eurovision related, general music questions regarding the artist or even random questions (e.g., what three items would you take with you on a deserted Island).

We will have final say about which questions get asked, but we'd appreciate it if everyone keeps their questions polite. Negative or overly critical questions (e.g. Why is your song so bad? Do you think your song is plagiarism?) will most likely not get chosen.
So what questions do you think would be the best questions to ask artists?

Be sure to include your name and your city and country of origin.

Israeliboy

Shalom Moran, my name is Adir and I'm an Israeli Eurovision fan!
First of all, I'm proud of you, of your song and I'm happy to have you as our representive this year!

1) I heard that you know well about Eurovision and watch it, but we much know in Israel,that the last singer (Harel Skaat, Israel 2010) who sang full Hebrew version somehow failed, do you expect another result by doing this?
2) The song is very touching (of course for Hebrew speakers who understand the lyrics) and it seems like you are trying to pass any message while performing, cause it was so real that I could feel the song when you first sang it in Kdam semi final, my question is, Is there anyone behind this song? :)
3) Do you think this song can be popular in Israel after the concert? Cause it's very typical Israeli song that has everything to succeed in Israel. It is kind of Mizrahi-pop-ballad.
4) Will Eyal Golan join you in May? in Malmo?

Moran, I wish you בהצלחה (goodluck) in Malmo, I'm sure you will represent us in the best way. And please, listen to people around you sometimes, it's important to try other things about the performance, we don't want another Israel 2010 performance (great song, very boring performance)! I send my love!

Scooby

Hey Moran!

Many ppl in Balkans think that your song Rak Bishvilo have some similarities with Serbian winning song Molitva from 2007. What do u think about that, and what is ur opinion about Molitva?
And I just want to wish u good luck in Malmo! I hope u will finish this contest onto top 10, u deserve it, and ur song deserve it.

All the best.

Nikolas from Serbia

Top Bottom