Contact us

Israel ISRAEL 2025

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Please keep any discussion in this thread to the subject of Israel's potential participation in Eurovision 2025. Any political discussion of any kind will be removed and may result in action from the moderation team. Please use the Politics forum for any ongoing discussion of the real-world situation between Israel and Palestine.

Last edited by a moderator:

gigi_copp3

I think if they're not winning they're gonna retire/gonna be excluded

Hatari2600

My not so bold prediction is that they will be withdrawing in protest of "discrimination" and "political jury voting". xwave

0scar

They will never withdraw. Being in Eurovision means something different to the State of Israel than just "participating in a fun contest". Being able to participate under their own flag and name underlines the fact that Israel is an established state.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a firm believer in a two-state solution with Israel as an established state, but I won't pretend that participation in Eurovision isn't used by them to propagate the existence of the State of Israel.

Realest

Ewigkeit

Veteran
I had speculated that the EBU might somehow persuade Israel to withdraw behind closed doors, but apparently I was only fooling myself. Another “eventful” Eurovision season awaits us next year, it seems.

Lumina

Great! This is the right sign! Go on, Israel! :il: Now that every country knows about the participation a long time BEFORE the event, they have enough time to decide wether to withdraw or not. But I HOPE that everyone who is going to participate does not participate if they are against Israel or trying to force their pro-Palestine beliefs onto everyone else. It’s a MUSIC contest… don’t participate but whine if Israel does participate too! Everyone knows what they are up to!

soundofsilence

HaKokhav HaBa for 2025?

Lumina

Well well well… Portugal & Switzerland DENIED that they wanted to withdraw!

And this is why I can’t take anyone of you seriously. You all BELIEVED it without a doubt. You see now how easily you are fooled??? And I can assure you that most of the accusations about Israel are totally UNTRUE. And I also told you you will be so embarrassed when the truth is out.
So easy to spread anti-Israel hate when it fits the narrative. You just blindly believe what you want to believe.
There are more news to come which will be very embarrassing for those hating on Israel. You will wish you never did.

Realest

:il:s participation is more important than ever.
There`s so much injustice happening right now surrounding :il:
#neveragainisnow

Andrin

Well well well… Portugal & Switzerland DENIED that they wanted to withdraw!

And this is why I can’t take anyone of you seriously. You all BELIEVED it without a doubt. You see now how easily you are fooled??? And I can assure you that most of the accusations about Israel are totally UNTRUE. And I also told you you will be so embarrassed when the truth is out.
So easy to spread anti-Israel hate when it fits the narrative. You just blindly believe what you want to believe.
There are more news to come which will be very embarrassing for those hating on Israel. You will wish you never did.
All we know is that the swiss delegation didn't want to withdraw.

We don't know if Nemo themselves wanted or not to withdraw.

Top Bottom