Set me free
Set me free
Harmony
Don’t let me down
Just set me free​

Last edited by a moderator:

rasmuslights

Veteran
"Set me free" would be my fave. if it wasn't for one of the most generic and uninspiring chorus (oh-oh-oh - like really?). The pre-chorus is amazing tho!

hijirio

Veteran
Ue la la my is fave among the released demos. (BY FAR)

It gives me Aya Nakamura meets Maruv vibes.
It’s super catchy even with only 2 minutes, add a bridge and another chorus, and we have a perfect eurovision song with great staging potential.

crashworld

Veteran
so the results leaked, the acts going through:

televote:
1. La La Love
2. Ue La La

jury:
Set Me Free

I don't know how on earth "Shoulders" hasn't advanced. Now I'm even more sure Israel won't qualify in the first semi

Really? God, those 2 televote winning songs are not my favourites. In fact, I really dislike "Ue La La".
I am glad the jury saved "Set Me Free", that's my favourite.
And what travesty that "Shoulders" didn't advance. That song basically screams Eden the most.

FRFanESC

The more I listen to "Ue La La", the more it reminds me of "Pookie" by Aya Nakamura. Wasn't fan at first but I feel a huge potential. Still very sad for "Shoulders".

rasmuslights

Veteran
Looking by Eden herself "La La Love" suits her the most... she looks bored by "Set Me Free".
are they going to release music videos for them or will there be a nf with performances?

Loindici

Veteran
I want the studio version because I wanna see whether Ue La La is still Pelageya realness. I can't wait.

Mimmon

Veteran
My mom's comments about Israel selection 2021
La La Love: Very boring.....Its meh
Ue La La: Much better but still boring
Set Me Free: Its terrible
She is disappointed because it won't win the Eurovison.....

MalagaToledo

Banned
Ok, i am under impressions, i need to calm down.
Ok, I've just heard the 3 songs for the first time.
Israel, wtf??
I need to explain that feker libi was very high in my rankings and i thought it had a potential for win. It was in my top 5.
Lala love - horrible. I don't have words to explain this song. If it gets chosen, i will give it automatically 0 pt on the poll.
Ue lalala - horrible. Same as previous song. If it gets selected, i will give it 0 pts.
The reason I would give them 0 pts is very high standard of feker libi. Feker libi is by miles better than these 2 songs.
Set me free is better than these 2 songs. Nevertheless, it's not a winner vibe material either, but it is better than 2 other songs in every aspect of quality. I would give it 5 just because feker libi has set very high standard. Israel, there weren't any better songs?
OMG, I'm speechless. I'm so sorry for edene.:oops::censored::censored:xfacepalmxfaint

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
January 19, at the same time when the online voting re-opens.
Tho the official site says January 17. Typical Israeli mess with the scheduling xcookie

Loindici

Veteran
OOT: Eden's new braids are spectacular!

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
The more the fans are against Eden's songs, the more I'm cheering for any of them to succeed in the contest, even if I haven't heard these demos yet.

Zonne147

Honestly, I don't understand the hate her songs are getting either, I think I liked last year's selection more though and I think the songs fit her more, but I don't think this year is as "dreadful" and as "terrible" as everyone says.

I'll be even more unpopular and say that La La Love and Set Me Free are not be as polarizing as Feker Libi and more accessible to some people than the latter, I loved :il: last year but I feel there was too much going on, and the last 30 seconds did not really match with the rest of the song.

Based on the demos and on the final snippets, the gap between my two favorites La La Love and Set Me Free (both have potential to be in my personal top 10) and Ue La La is even bigger now, but I'll still wait for the final version.

rasmuslights

Veteran
Honestly, I don't understand the hate her songs are getting either, I think I liked last year's selection more though and I think the songs fit her more, but I don't think this year is as "dreadful" and as "terrible" as everyone says.

I'll be even more unpopular and say that La La Love and Set Me Free are not be as polarizing as Feker Libi and more accessible to some people than the latter, I loved :il: last year but I feel there was too much going on, and the last 30 seconds did not really match with the rest of the song.

Based on the demos and on the final snippets, the gap between my two favorites La La Love and Set Me Free (both have potential to be in my personal top 10) and Ue La La is even bigger now, but I'll still wait for the final version.

I agree, it's not like last year songs weren't generic and a bit cheap. I think the selection is almost on the same level, especially with the revamps, Eden's energy and so on...

Looren

Veteran
The only two good songs "Rise Up Today" and "Spilling Magic" not qualified, well Israel will have a bad song ^^

elanyvx

Final version of "Set Me Free" by Eden Alene

Top Bottom