Set me free
Harmony
Don’t let me down
Just set me free​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mimmon

Veteran

pardoESC

I actually saw it live. During the broadcast on KAN's channel, Eden Elena heard about the cancellation of Eurovision, and told her to come today, she did not want to talk about it again, she did not want to cry.

So the same broadcaster who informed her of the decision to cancel the Eurovision, surprised her and told her about the Eurovision 2021 issue, which, of course, led to Eden's cry with the promise that next year she would come to win the Eurovision

pardoESC

RAKATA BABY RAKATA xheart
I wish it were possible to send another song from the private, but I do not think it is possible.

There might be a story like "Savior In The Sound" that was initially offered to Kobe Merrimi for the Eurovision Song Contest in Tel Aviv, and brought it back this year as a competitor because they remembered it well. There might be something like that with another song

Mimmon

Veteran
I wish it were possible to send another song from the private, but I do not think it is possible.

There might be a story like "Savior In The Sound" that was initially offered to Kobe Merrimi for the Eurovision Song Contest in Tel Aviv, and brought it back this year as a competitor because they remembered it well. There might be something like that with another song
I would perfer her singing dance uptempo songs but looks like more like ballad this time which is fine...

pardoESC

Here's the documented, sorry, it's in Hebrew. But what I recorded earlier is what in the video, Eden even while the CEO of the corporation "KAN" she says he is king

CPV4931

I loved all songs in their NF this year (and the selected song was in my top 3 in the end), so quite confident, they will send another great song next year for Eden :-)

crashworld

Veteran
YAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job KAN for bringing her back. Now we need another NF with 4 great songs like what they did this year!

Loindici

Veteran
TODARABA KAN!!!!!

I literally screamed when the news went to my timeline. She deserves it.

(Okay LastDreamer give me your angry face now)

A-lister

Veteran
I hope for another ethno-Bop xcheer

And please less English this time around, if any!

Please don't play it safe next year Israel, I'm worried you will but please don't...

Last edited:

pardoESC

I think about it, if she gets another four-song night out on her second / third year of her career, she already has enough songs to make an album

Mrm

Veteran
Partly in Amharic language and with African elements pleaseeee.. xpray xpray xpray

Mimmon

Veteran
Israel’s song selection process for Eurovision 2020
According to Euromix, KAN has already started looking for companies to produce the 16-track selection. We now know that the format of the super-sized song selection is as follows:

Out of all songs sent to the committee, KAN will choose 16 songs to participate in the qualification round.
Online qualification round: Fans will get to choose eight songs of the 16 to move forward to the semi-final.
Live semi-finals: The eight songs will be performed, although not necessarily by Eden, in two four-song semi-finals live on KAN.
Grand final: Eden will then perform her final four songs live, with final staging.

pardoESC

So this is how the Israeli song is going to be chosen.

-16 songs will be selected by the Israeli committee.
-Those 16 will be split into two semifinals.

- The same songs will be performed by the songwriters or by other singers who are
not, Eden Alene.

- out of the 16 songs, will advance to the final 8 songs, 4 of them by the committee itself and 4 by the audience in an online vote.

- And if a previous time, Eden Alene, had to sing only 4 songs. For the time being she is supposed to sing all eight songs that will come up. Really a complete concert of Eden Alene consisting of songs she sang them for her first time

pardoESC

lol the same thing in the same time
Israel’s song selection process for Eurovision 2020
According to Euromix, KAN has already started looking for companies to produce the 16-track selection. We now know that the format of the super-sized song selection is as follows:

Out of all songs sent to the committee, KAN will choose 16 songs to participate in the qualification round.
Online qualification round: Fans will get to choose eight songs of the 16 to move forward to the semi-final.
Live semi-finals: The eight songs will be performed, although not necessarily by Eden, in two four-song semi-finals live on KAN.
Grand final: Eden will then perform her final four songs live, with final staging.

Top Bottom