Set me free
Set me free
Set me free
Harmony
Don’t let me down
Just set me free​

Last edited by a moderator:

pardoESC

I have to say I do not like this idea at all. Like what is 8 songs? Each song with its own geography, with its own attention. It can work when there are 4 songs, not 8. What's more, the performance we sound is completely different from their final performance, because the singer who will sing it is completely different from Eden's performance

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Why can't they just do the song NF they did this year? an online vote and semi finals for a song only NF? what an unnecessarily sized NF. :'D

pardoESC

A few updates, first thing congratulations to Aden Alene, yesterday, the young singer who will represent Israel in the coming year as well, who completed her two years of compulsory service and was discharged from the Israeli army.

Beyond that, outside the Eurovision Song Contest she managed to release a single which is a duet with a singer named Shlomi Shabbat, who previously tried his luck himself to reach the Eurovision Song Contest with a pre-competition in 91 (reached fifth place in the competition where the song "KAN" won). An entire song in Hebrew that talks about an Israeli resident of the Ethiopian community, mentally ill, who 5 years ago accidentally crossed the Gaza border and was probably caught by Hamas members, so it's a kind of song of longing

pardoESC

And as for the preparations of the Israeli representative for the 2021 Eurovision itself, yesterday in fact, was the last day that it was possible to send songs to Eden Alene. At first the deadline was early September, but apparently sent very few songs, decided to extend the date. Today we stand on more than 220 songs sent to Eden Alene, for comparison, Kobi Marimi received 200 songs and Neta 130 songs

Among the writers who did confirm that they sent a song. You can find Dolly & Penn, the pair of writers who wrote their song for Imrei Ziv in 2017.

There is Dana Lapidot, (who competed with Eden a year ago in a program that chose the Eurovision representative), together with Tal Forer, a highly regarded music producer in Israel, who was responsible for the transition sections of the Eurovision Song Contest in Israel, as well as its religious parts.

Another duo who created a song for Eden are, Tzlil Klifi and Yinon Yahel, Tzlil is among the people who created "Rakata" who competed for the place at the last Eurovision, Winon Yahel, is also a respected music producer who has also worked with world great singers like Madonna and Jennifer Lopez. And he is also the man in charge of arranging the song "Golden boy" by Nadav Guedj , and also in arranging the song of Eden "Feker libi".

Another name that apparently wrote a song but did not confirm is "Gal Joe Cohen", another rib from the excellent song Rakata

There were also rumors that there was a song sent by Tzvika Pick, but the singer himself confirmed to the Israeli media that he did not send a song in the end.

And for those who are wondering about Doron Medley, he chose not to send the song of the year to the Eurovision Song Contest, but this time he was included in the committee that will do the final screening of the songs.

I only mention, out of the 220 songs submitted, only 16 of them were selected.

* All this information is from the Euromix website - the Israeli Eurovision news web

FRFanESC

And as for the preparations of the Israeli representative for the 2021 Eurovision itself, yesterday in fact, was the last day that it was possible to send songs to Eden Alene. At first the deadline was early September, but apparently sent very few songs, decided to extend the date. Today we stand on more than 220 songs sent to Eden Alene, for comparison, Kobi Marimi received 200 songs and Neta 130 songs

I only mention, out of the 220 songs submitted, only 16 of them were selected.

* All this information is from the Euromix website - the Israeli Eurovision news web
Thanks for the informations. It means that they went from 70 songs received (according to wiwibloggs) to more than 220 songs in only one week ?

pardoESC

150 songs a week and a bit, it definitely sounds crazy and by the way, there are songs that didn't make it in, ones that were sent late.

pardoESC

New update with some new names.

So first of all, disappointing news, also Stav Beger, in addition to Doron Medley, decided not to send a song to this year's competition

Is another prominent name since they sent a song.

Rami Kleinstein, a very famous singer, writer and composer in Israel, also known as Rita's divorcee who represented Israel at the 1990 Eurovision Song Contest, is the one who composed the song "Sarah in the Streets". These days, by the way, he started working with another Israeli Eurovision representative, Tal Sundek, who was in 2001

Arkady Duchin - also a famous singer in Israel, also tried to represent Israel at the Eurovision Song Contest. But lost in the pre-Israeli Eurovision Song Contest of 98 to Dana (was Dana's second place)

Esther Rada - Singer, creator, actress and TV presenter from the Ethiopian community

pardoESC

The latest report says that the Israeli Eurovision Committee will convene an operation to hear all 220 songs submitted in the next two days.

I do not know how to listen to 220 songs in two days but ... not my problem

blue00eyes

The latest report says that the Israeli Eurovision Committee will convene an operation to hear all 220 songs submitted in the next two days.

Half of them are unlistenable

Mimmon

Veteran

If you listen without breaks then it can be done

MalagaToledo

Banned
Guys, is there any Israeli folks here? I've tried copy paste from Hebrew to English the description box under that video, but no success.
Who is the host of that show that is sitting between Israeli singer and conchita? I just need his name and surname. Thanks!

Never mind, I've found out his name. he's been married 3x, has kids, has sex. allegations against him. I've heard enough. 🙄😔

Last edited:
Top Bottom