7 5.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Israel-scaled.jpg

AlekS

Veteran

faves of mine:

Moran Aharoni - They will so give her an Amy Winehouse song. Good vocals & stage presence.

Lihi Toledano - Avi Toledano's (ESC 1982, 2nd place) daughter. She sounds so retro, but I like her vocals.

Dave Spektor - kudos for opera but he will flop on ESC, I'm not even sure if Israel would like something like this after Kobe. No wonder he flopped the jury vote and got saved by Assi & Rotem.

Daniel Ben Haim - another hottie with awesome vocals :eek: The song fits him like gloves. Amdursky could be more generous.

Ofer Naveh - his voice is not so powerful like the original's but he is very charismatic. Israeli Igit in the making.

Itay looks hot even despite this ugly-ass wig :D xheat

8cf8myR.gif

I would dared him to do full drag tho.

hijirio

Veteran
Hire Dana International as the composer and you already have 20 votes from me xheat

AlekS

Veteran

My faves:

Leila Suleiman - a gurl in burka walked in and the moment she started talking I thought it was Shefita in disguise... even though the voice was totally unrecognizable.

AND IT WAS FRIGGEN SHEFITA!!!! ZOMFG!

myynQah.gif

Did she refuse? My heart is broken. Israelis would never selected such daring choice though.

Eldad Cohen - very simple / warm / soulful acoustic guitar performance xheart

Gaela Brown - she's awesome performer actually, very funky. She can perform any song imo, but I want more uptempo songs for her.

Liora Itzhak - Love me some Indian pop. Yesterday I was thinking that Israeli music has many things in common with Indian and tonight she arrived, with her own song. Perfect upper register. When she fell on the floor and started exercising a bicycle... lmao, wtf was that :lol:

Atara Oryah - it was so weird & emotional that I can forgive her 1 notable false note.

Bar Furman - Great bluesy voice & charisma :eek: She's in my personal top 3. Still not good enough for Eurovision xhand

AlekS

Veteran

AlekS

Veteran
Shefita came back one more time!!! xyaaay

This time she was masked as a clueless American, even more unrecognizable (is she a Mossad agent or something?) :eek:
She scored 80% and qualified for the top 20!

But she refused Maruv-style. AGAIN! [/mess] Wondering if she refuses when she wins the whole show.

Here's the video: https://www.mako.co.il/tv-the-next-...cmid=33090381fbd4f610VgnVCM100000700a10acRCRD

She looks like Lara Fabian in that wig :D

AlekS

Veteran

We've got 20 qualifiers. The duels are starting tonight.

Or was awesome xheart More calm this time and the graphics fit him very well.

Ella-Lee Lahav - bop queen in the making xheya Slightly shouty vocals for my taste but dayum xheat she delivered.

5ap1bVn.gif

A-lister

Veteran
I didn't follow much closely since I'm not into these "talent shows" concepts of choosing entrants for ESC, but out of the ones I think the young girl Ella probably has the most potential, they could give her some "mizrahit"-inspired bop and Israel could probably get a pretty good position if done correctly...

AlekS

Veteran
The song selection will be held on March 3 by Kan 11 channel.

http://instagr.am/p/B7QCTrcCg3K/
The winner of the show will perform 4 songs.
The song will be selected by:

Televoters - 30%
The jury - 65%
The jury panel in the audience - 5%

ESC 2019 co-host Lucy Ayoub will host the show.

Last edited:

Mimmon

Veteran
So my friend from Israel sent 4 finalists
Not sure if its true but im posting here as prediction
Eden Alene
Or Amrami-Brookman
Ella-Lee Lahav
Gaya Shaki

Top Bottom