1 0.8%

3 2.5%

7 5.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Israel-scaled.jpg

pardoESC

Suddenly it becomes fashionable to make a comment video for the Israeli song, so many comment videos for Eden's song, I think only Neta's song had such a response and maybe more. Anyone who wants subscribers or views to their video takes Eden's song

theditz83

Veteran
Suddenly it becomes fashionable to make a comment video for the Israeli song, so many comment videos for Eden's song, I think only Neta's song had such a response and maybe more. Anyone who wants subscribers or views to their video takes Eden's song

That's because it's the best song this year - get that hype train packed with as many people as it can hold, cos it's leaving for Rotterdam full to bursting!

Subject to Coronavirus protocols of course :sneaky:

MalagaToledo

Banned
This will qualify for sure. I'm not sure are they in semi 1 or semi 2 and I didn't pay attention first time, but this will qualify for sure. It's catchy bop, sing a long, summer vibes and has african elements as well. Israel is one of my favourite eurovision nations. Well done..

Uto

Veteran
I don't really get the praise this song gets. She doesn't seem like a very good performer and the song is just a decent bop. There's nothing really special about it. In 2015 we had a Balladvision like this year and Golden Boy came 9th (4th among non-ballads). Feker Libi is marginally better than Golden Boy in my book, but there's way more competition than there was back then. There's Germany, Malta, Azerbaijan, Lithuania, Iceland, Russia, Ukraine, Oz and Sweden. All are probably better than this.

I'm pessimistic about the chances of this qualifying and very pessimistic about its prospects in the final should it get there.

theditz83

Veteran
I think she's an amazing performer. Full of energy, joy and life - she makes me smile and brings the song to life with her performance. I guess it's all subjective when it comes to individual performers and what clicks for us ;)

Iker

Veteran
According to one prominent ESC blogger - Alesia Michele, this has winner vibes to it. I don't think like that, but it's a strong entry.

crashworld

Veteran
According to one prominent ESC blogger - Alesia Michele, this has winner vibes to it. I don't think like that, but it's a strong entry.

It could potentially win if the staging did well to elevate the song. Eden is a great vocalist and you can see how comfortable she is performing this song. I wouldn't write off her chances as yet despite Israel winning 2 years ago.

Loindici

Veteran
:(

#Eden2021

Top Bottom