1 0.8%

3 2.5%

7 5.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Israel-scaled.jpg

Israeliboy

I was exaggerating with the revamp mention but it's ESC, and we don't see often songs with African vibes, and Haba Haba was the first thing came to mind. It doesn't change anything, I think :il: entry isn't good at all, while I liked Haba Haba, but it's just my opinion. I didn't insult your country in the end. I find your entry at least a bit interesting unlike our boring one.
You more than welcome to have your opinion and dislike the entry, be my guest. But compare it to Haba Haba while the only thing they got in common is some African words, it's a bit sad.

Uto

Veteran
Am I the only one on this forum who likes Feker Libi much more than Roots? I disagree with those thinking that the other song was superior and crying foul on twitter etc.
Studio releases I preferred Roots, but when I saw them live it was clear that Feker Libi had to be the winner. She felt more comfortable with Feker Libi and Roots turned out to be rather irritating live. Crying foul is bullshit, should be fairly obvious that Feker Libi was the best choice.

A-lister

Veteran
Am I the only one on this forum who likes Feker Libi much more than Roots? I disagree with those thinking that the other song was superior and crying foul on twitter etc.

I think this one was the strongest national selection this year (sure one could argue that's not hard to achieve with so few entries, but Romania and San Marino proved that even with few entries, the majority can still be meh at best, I mean San Marino is a lost case regardless so lol) so any entry could have really worked just fine , although I do agree they picked the right one here.

A-lister

Veteran
Any news on a video or revamped version being released? Not sure a revamped is much needed, but it would be nice to have a video to the clip.

Israeliboy

Any news on a video or revamped version being released? Not sure a revamped is much needed, but it would be nice to have a video to the clip.

When big names like Doron Medalie and Idan Raichel are behind this song, be sure they gonna do the best including videoclip ;)

crashworld

Veteran
Wait!!! Did "Feker Libi" got a mini revamp? I just listened the version on Spotify. It's different from the audio version that is uploaded on youtube. There is a flute before the 2nd verse and some flute flourishes in the background.

Edit: OMG!!! Yes, just did a comparison. They did go mini revamp on the arrangement. It now sounds like "Under the Sea" from the Little Mermaid. LOL!

GlamSIMorous

Just had to check on Apple Music and yes, the instrumentation is stronger I feel and I love it. Feker Libi slowly grows to my fave of the year being 2nd at the moment and tickling Destiny's butt :LOL: Gosh I amjust addicted to Eden darn it, but Destiny is so good as well.

crashworld

Veteran

Putting the "mini" revamp version here. :)
People are really sleeping on Israel.

Last edited:

Iker

Veteran
Just had to check on Apple Music and yes, the instrumentation is stronger I feel and I love it. Feker Libi slowly grows to my fave of the year being 2nd at the moment and tickling Destiny's butt :LOL: Gosh I amjust addicted to Eden darn it, but Destiny is so good as well.

Tickling Destiny's butt. :ROFLMAO:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I don't think so. I guess it's just the way she is. She's wonderful. Pure happiness and bliss.

Loindici

Veteran
Wait!!! Did "Feker Libi" got a mini revamp? I just listened the version on Spotify. It's different from the audio version that is uploaded on youtube. There is a flute before the 2nd verse and some flute flourishes in the background.

Edit: OMG!!! Yes, just did a comparison. They did go mini revamp on the arrangement. It now sounds like "Under the Sea" from the Little Mermaid. LOL!

I also found some marimbas on the 2nd verse and the synth on the chorus got an extra layer. I like this small revamp -- not much but necessarily improves the song.

Top Bottom