7 5.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Israel-scaled.jpg

crashworld

Veteran
I think this could be the semi 1 closer xdance2xdance

Yes, I got a feeling too. Azerbaijan should be sending a ballad. I am not sure about Cyprus and Malta. If these 3 countries are all sending ballads, then yes, Israel would be a closer unless they go for Ukraine.

I just got a sudden thought that the vibe of this song is similar to Miki's La Venda. Very uplifting and positive. I just hope it doesn't get the same results as Miki. Please get the staging right and fine tune her stage presence more as Eden has no problem nailing the vocals.

hijirio

Veteran
The 1 person who gave this song a zero, reveal yourself and Tornike will scream at your face 'Why don't you love me??? '

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
The 1 person who gave this song a zero, reveal yourself and Tornike will scream at your face 'Why don't you love me??? '

Hater who can't handle Edens hot stage presence and eliteness.

CPV4931

"Rakata" was my favorite here, but I also love "Feker libi" - 10 points :-)

Alaska49

YASSSSSS. another 12 pointer for this me. 2020 shaping up to be a very good year xheat

AleksTheDino

Eurovision stanning at its best. Two new entries on a day and you combine the news to a beautiful meme. I'm impressed 😢

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
omg this is so good! Eden is such a star :love: 8pts from me :mrgreen:

ayzelto

This is great as well. One of the best years I remember and this song lifts it up! Between 7-8 points.

Last edited:

LontraCanadensis

This really is a fun song and I'm glad that Israel picked it even if the disco music in the chorus is a...choice, an incongruent one. However Eden is a good performer and you can tell that she's having a lot of fun. That being said, the staging could use a lot of work and in its current state I think that Israel is gonna have to fight hard for a spot in the final, and I really wouldn't be surprised to not see Feker libi on Saturday </3. 8 points

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Israel has been my favorite country in Eurovision for a looong time. Even before THIS. OMG Israel i love you xheart

They now share my first place with Romania (depends on my mood, which one I prefer)

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
Israel staying still at betting odds blows my mind. Cmon richies drop that cash don't hesitate.

Fluke

Very lightweight, fun and competent package but forgettable. The Ethiopian element raises it a bit above similar ESC entries but it feels a bit thin and plastic for me compared to the "real thing".... i did like the unexpected change of rhythm in the end, and the thumb piano. The vocals just sound a little overly Westernized and polished, making the whole thing unnecessarily "watered down" for lack of a better word.

I can see East African diaspora going crazy for this.... or not. Either way, a fun and brave choice, just not one of my personal tops, at this point!

Nemo89

Here I see the :12: fly ... I honestly think that many get caught up in the euphoria. Let's look at the good points:

1) Eden Alene has a great voice and manages to give depth to the song.
2) Eden Alene is the owner of the stage.
2) The sound is energetic.

Now let's look at the bad ones:

1) The singing is not original: it is a fusion between African music (Rihanna model; often Rihanna has often used this genre for her songs, mixing it with other genres) and Latin American music (Shakira model).
2) The dance and the movements are too frenetic, a nice copy of the crazy movements of Conan Osiris (Portugal 2019). A power without control.

Do you want to know the fate of this song at ESC 2020? It will have the same path as "Fuego" by Eleni Foureira.

On the whole, a song to have fun but that at the end of everything is only chaos which, when finished, leaves nothing.

I am truly perplexed by the cries of joy and extreme admiration.

Maybe in the lower middle part of my "Top 10". I have to decide how many points to give.

Top Bottom