1 0.8%

3 2.5%

7 5.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Israel-scaled.jpg

Daybreak

"Roots" chorus gives me such "Whip My Hair" by Willow Smith vibes, out of all things :LOL: I do like pretty much all of the songs to some degree, "Rakata" is my fave.

FabiESC

01. Rakata 10/10
02. Feker Libi 9/10
03. Roots 9/10
04. Savior in the Sound 8/10

Strong Songs from Israel!!! Rakata is my fave, but anyway Israel will have a great entry, with all this 4 Songs. xmusic

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
cHAdcZz.gif

Wow what a selection. Thank you, Israel. You showed how it's done. The oriental vibes in "Rakata" and "Feker Libi" is everything I wanted in life.Such a rich and lush sounding omg. "Savior in The Sound" is one of the best ballads I've heard this year. Australia and other ballad aficionados, take notes. Roots was hot af until the chorus dropped and I had to throw it in the Mariana Trench.

My ranking:
1. Rakata 10/10
2. Feker Libi 10/10
3. Savior in The Sound 7.5/10
4. Roots 6/10

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Ratatataaa was fab. I want the bop fans to get their hits. Dale Dale, those three lovely ladies from Serbia, Cherry Red, Ratatatatata.

Did you just call it Ratatataaa because of those Austrian teens I showed you -_-

Schlagerman1

Pretty cool songs as a whole for Eden...but two stands out and those are "Feker Libi" and "Rakata".

"Feker Libi" has a nice african sound in the verses that really let's me go dancing and then suddenly BAAM I get transformed to the 90s in the chorus. I do love that 90s Techno chorus, but it feels a bit disjointed, but I can't help to laugh at it so maybe it works.

"Rakata" is very typical ESC-pop, which is so far lacking in ESC 2020, so it might be a perfect time for Israel to go for it. Also a little too experimental in the 2nd verse perhaps, but the chorus really sticks to my head. So yeah I think it will be chosen to ESC.

crashworld

Veteran
Even if they decide to choose "Savior in the Sound" as the winning song I would still have placed this as my no. 1 track for the current reveals despite being a mid-tempo ballad. It is really good.

tsegaye

I'm actually in tears, I'm half ethiopian and just hearing Feker Libi and Rakata (there is some sounds at least at the end of it I recognize from Ethiopian music) makes me so emotional. It doesn't matter which one of these two gets chosen, as long as it's one of them. I will probably pass out, sob, and scream at the same time when I see it on stage the 12thxfaint

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
No, I genuinely didn't catch the name of the song, and it sounded like what she was singing. I did think of those Austrian teens after I wrote it though xheat

*inhales*

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

RATATATAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
“Raq Ata” also means “Only You” in Hebrew, but it’s designed to sound like an Afro beat.

giphy.gif

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
You do this without posting the video though with it??? Do I have to scroll through the million facebook Rezarta Smaja is wonderful conversations we've had to find it and enjoy it again?

I mean...not no.

Just because you’re nice sometimes

EscGeek

Veteran
"Rakata" or Feker libi" please! I'm leaning towards Rakata only because of the Cherry red situation. xrollinglol

"Roots" sounds good too, but nobody can do Netta better than Netta herself.
"Savior in the Sound" is an album filler, please avoid.

And send Ella-Lee Lahav next year. That's right. I didn't forget. xlove

ESCREGION

Rakata baby Rakata. These last 20 seconds xheatxheat
Rakata may be the only song that could steal from Athena and Chains on you me my :12:

Alaska49

k just don't send saviour in the sound (you are not saving SHIT for two and a half minutes dear), and eden is golden. feker libi is brilliant, rakata is everything wild by raylee wishes it could be if laurell barker wasn't a charlatan, and roots is fun fun fun.

Top Bottom