escYOUnited

Administrator
Israel-scaled.jpg

Eulaliya

Send an Arabic banger xheat

A-lister

Veteran
Send an Arabic banger xheat

Whatever this is it's cool! Usually I actually don't like having subtitles to songs I don't understand as I let the music and flow speaks for itself and translations can be distractions or show flaws in lyrics that cannot be "unseen" later on... but here it works well... digging this!

Israeliboy

Whatever this is it's cool! Usually I actually don't like having subtitles to songs I don't understand as I let the music and flow speaks for itself and translations can be distractions or show flaws in lyrics that cannot be "unseen" later on... but here it works well... digging this!

This is much much better from them xheartxheartxheartxheartxheart

hijirio

Veteran
With HaKochav Haba it's unlikely to get big names to compete but nonetheless here goes my wishlist

(Are they even alive lol?)

Alaska49

get rid of hakochav haba as an eurovision selection lol

Yoozek

So, can we stop for a moment and enjoy this gem?
Anyone got the mp3 version of this remix?

Loindici

Veteran
I'd love Ohad Shragai to compose back for Israel.

Ohad's stripped back version of 'Home' do actually sound great. One of the things he can avoid for the next song might be not to overcompose it (or overdone it, maybe it's also because of Kobi) like what I feel had happened to Kobi's final version.

hijirio

Veteran
I have a feeling Netta will come back someday.
I hope they ditch Kochav Haba so we can get to see more professional singers and also comebacks.
I want them to internally select Maya Buskila

Loindici

Veteran
Now that they would still have Rising Star, we can't really have big artists :( but good thing is that they'd have a song selection show (reminds me of Unser Lied 2011 or En Song Voor Iris 2013), which I hope would have a great selection.

A-lister

Veteran
Not a big fan of the continuation of the reality show formal tbh, Nadav and Netta were good but the rest .... the problem with these type of selections is that the focus is so much on "talent", personalities etc. and the songs are kind of left as some last minute solutions (except for in those two cases), while talent is important, local hype means nothing and if the songs aren't good well...

AlekS

Veteran
Official info: The NF Next Star for Israel will start on November 23.
And in their true fashion they've changed it to Wednesday :lol: The only NF with absolutely random schedule.

The 1st previews look promising - overweight Chingiz cosplaying Maruv xheat

0iafPdn.gif

Shefita, we found you a perfect match!
8nUwXgX.gif

AlekS

Veteran

The Next Star for Eurovision. Episode #01

Episode #01 videos -----> https://www.mako.co.il/tv-the-next-star/video?subChannelId=571106a00798e610VgnVCM200000650a10acRCRD

Assi & Rotem were in Rotterdam. They started with the city overview & the arena.
Where's the dog? :D

My faves:

Ohad Shraga'i - "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" as a piano ballad. I liked him - good vocals, very confident performance. I'm not sure if they would choose such type after Kobi.

Noa Maman - oh, here we go. A typical slightly Arabian female teary-eyed ballad .... and I like such genre. But I agree with the jurors. Imho, she's got a lot of rough edges. Starting with her style and ending with the vocals.

Orr Amrami - my ultimate tonight's fave and not because of Ukrainian origin. Good vocals, charisma and very passionate performance :eek: Well deserved 97%.

AlekS

Veteran
Orr has just broken their all-time record. Judging from the I-net reaction he can be a future finalist.
Let's see how he will deal with uptempo song xthink

AlekS

Veteran

My faves:

Eden Alene - the first big name, X Factor winner. I'm not impressed with the first half but when her vocals started going higher & higher xbow And still Orr impressed me more.

Yanai Ben Hamo - I liked him more than the previous performer. Calm & mesmerizing, he chose a great song too.

Avihu Pinhasov’s Rhythm Club - Is this his mom? What an entrance!

9X1iVsV.gif

When he kept breathing heavily at the jury's table I thought he was dying :lol: It was so bad & epic to the point when it became awesome :D

Adam Lahav - Just 3% away from qualifying. I would said yes to him now and sent him home next round.
Israel. The land of hot men.

iN2b4s2.jpg

Louis Ali - Thirst intensifies!

134gZW9.gif

Dana Lapidot - Maya Bouskila of this season.

AlekS

Veteran
Top Bottom