10 5.7%

7 4.0%

8 4.5%

5 2.8%

12 6.8%

• Total voters

A-lister

Veteran
I think it's her dress and due to the fact she wears big glasses that makes her look like a strict school teacher. I'm even inclined to say that she would have qualified without the glasses.

Her performance was not bad at all though.

Again, I can "get" if it didn't appeal to the public, but those "experts" in the juries why should they bother so much... ? They could have saved her... instead they preferred cheesy imported ballads by Russia and Georgia...

RuMaNL

Again, I can "get" if it didn't appeal to the public, but those "experts" in the juries why should they bother so much... ? They could have saved her... instead they preferred cheesy imported ballads by Russia and Georgia...

Georgia was 10th in the semi final probably with a better draw, so that statement isn't necessarily correct.
The Caucasian countries (Azerbaijan [6 pts], Armenia [6 pts] and Georgia [5 pts]) were the most generous nations for the Israeli entry.

Milos-BC

One of the most underrated entries of this year. This one must've been in the final. Moran nailed the stage and I was actually really surprised when I saw that she is not in.

The song deserved so much more.... :(

mono

I still can't get it why it was only 14th in the semi final. to me it was one of the biggest injustices in the history of eurovision... call me a drama queen but thats what i think!

DanielLuis

I still can't get it why it was only 14th in the semi final. to me it was one of the biggest injustices in the history of eurovision... call me a drama queen but thats what i think!

For me as well, as I have said a couple of times in this thread, the most unfair thing on the eurovision in the past few years. My honest reaction when her SF performance finished was "we have a potential winner here"!

mono

For me as well, as I have said a couple of times in this thread, the most unfair thing on the eurovision in the past few years. My honest reaction when her SF performance finished was "we have a potential winner here"!

i didn't thought it was a winner, but i got the feeling that it could easily be 4th or 5th.
SHAME! :(

Fluke

And also, if Israel withdraws there's a risk those North-African/Middle-Eastern countries that are members of EBU but won't enter because of Israel's participation will make their debut, and it would be a catastrophe for ESC :(

You mean, it would be AWESOME!!!! xheya xheat x12s

wlhlwn

It is sad that Ofra Haza isn't alive anymore. She would be so perfect to enter ESC for the second time. Hope that Israel in future will send something like Ofra Haza, with something oriental :)

Krishoes

:eek: :eek: :eek:

11147564_1610890045853211_2435013617063095845_o.jpg

Top Bottom