18 10.2%

10 5.7%

7 4.0%

8 4.5%

5 2.8%

12 6.8%

• Total voters

Narmina

I was sure that :il: will take a place in the final due to high rankings amoung the fans and due to it I was very suprised when it didn't pass. Very sad for :il: The song deserved to be in the final for sure! :(

Guilep

HOW RAK BISHVILO DIDN'T CAME TO THE FINAL? F**K u jury and F**K u voter.
Place in the final robbed by :am:

Mimi

How am i gonna watch final now? :(
She gave a stunning performance and the song is absolutely breathtaking! I literally got chills when I heard it for the first time.

Alberca

How am i gonna watch final now? :(
She gave a stunning performance and the song is absolutely breathtaking! I literally got chills when I heard it for the first time.

Well, you have Estonia and some other decent ballads in the Final. I loved Moran's performance and of course I would have loved to see her in the Final, but that's it. Funny enough I loved this performance and my boyfriend didn't like it at all, just the other way round as with Greece.

Waterfall

It would be really helpful if you can control your hatred for the juries and look at things a bit more rationally. The juries loved Harel Skaat which is the same style as Moran's song. They loved Albania last year which is anything but a cheesy ballad in English. Making these accusations are useless (and baseless) until we have the actual breakdown.

No because Russia and Georgia 2013 are singlehandedly ruining Eurovision amd must be stopped, I don't think you understand that the contest has a long history of classy professional musicianship which needs to be respected.

A-lister

Veteran
I'm pretty sure Iceland, Norway and Finland were in jury's top5, along with Georgia and Azerbaijan. That is why those 3 all qualified and this one missed out. It had to be lower in the jury's vote (9th the highest).

Which proves why the juries must be kicked out... I mean a childish Disney-pop song like the Finnish one? A cheesy import product for Georgia?

Who ARE these damn people ruining the contest with their obvious LACK of musical expertise?

evija87

A-lister, come on... don't you see that people vote for this Georgia and Finland too?! They voted for imported Azeri project in 2011 as well. They just fall for that kinda of stuff. We can't predict how well they did with juries right now. Let's wait for results. I can't believe Finland was high with juries, just can't,

A-lister

Veteran
A-lister, come on... don't you see that people vote for this Georgia and Finland too?! They voted for imported Azeri project in 2011 as well. They just fall for that kinda of stuff. We can't predict how well they did with juries right now. Let's wait for results. I can't believe Finland was high with juries, just can't,

If the juries really hated those entries you mentioned, they would struggle to qualify even if the people would support them... and vice versa... to me the whole point with juries is to BLOCK such crappy entries...

Oh and what happened with preventing diaspora voting (hello Armenia!?)... apparently the juries agree.

evija87

If the juries really hated those entries you mentioned, they would struggle to qualify even if the people would support them... and vice versa... to me the whole point with juries is to BLOCK such crappy entries...

Oh and what happened with preventing diaspora voting (hello Armenia!?)... apparently the juries agree.

It think it could enough for qualification if she was for example 12-13 with juries but Top5 with televote... The juries must've put her on last place to hurt her but I think they didn't because of Latvia, they could dislike more Albania, Switzerland, Macedonia and Bulgaria too.

Since it's Isreal topic I just want to send you guys lots of hugs xhug for all fans and for Moran.

StellaStai

I guess the problem here is that Israel and San Marino don't have enough friends. Moran sang very well and Valentina sang well too for to mention her. I think it's weird if Moran didn't get Jury votes. :?
Armenia, how could they get more points than these two songs, I'm just wondering?
But a good neighbor is certainly better than a good song. :(

I voted for you Isreal and i voted for S.M. too but unfortunately i can't do much all alone. :( :)

A-lister

Veteran
I guess the problem here is that Israel and San Marino don't have enough friends. Moran sang very well and Valentina sang well too for to mention her. I think it's weird if Moran didn't get Jury votes. :?
Armenia, how could they get more points than these two songs, I'm just wondering?
But a good neighbor is certainly better than a good song. :(

I voted for you Isreal and i voted for S.M. too but unfortunately i can't do much all alone. :( :)

Well, isn't that where the "experts" in the juries should step in and prevent these things to happen???

Apparently they must agree enough with the diaspora/friendly voting then... xshrug

ethn

My top 2 is out.....SM and Israel out..............Very sad Israel didnt make it, I strongly believe a place in the final was well dererved...........What to say...As i said also in the thread of semi1 couple of days ago, I m truly very bad at predicting who qualifies, the results in both semis this year( for me) are shocking.........Especially in the second semi...........

Scooby

The biggest robbery of the year! Shame on you Europe, shame on u EBU, and shame on u all that so-called "expert jury members".

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
How did this not reach the final?.. Oh well Israel you know what to do next year, get a swede to write you a nice little uplifting ballad in english about holding hands and coming together. You might just about scrape through to the final then...

Seriously HOW did this not pass!?xgaah

This was actually probably the biggest shock for me. It shall be extremely interesting to see the jury results this year... extremely interesting.

ParadiseES

I've just read this on a Spanish web. They were comparing the Israeli ballad to the Georgian one.

"A duo without attraction or chemistry, the prefabricated and cliché ballad, and kitsch performance from Georgia, has got better reactions than the voice, interpretation, charisma, feeling, different and original image from Israel (they also mention Iceland)".
(...)
"Fast food is cheaper, but good food tastes much better even though you can't taste it two night in a row".

I know there is no comfort for you guys, but you brought us "good food", you brought quality and you should be proud of it!

handeyener

This song is great!!!!, Not fair that it was robbed by the :am: boring fest
This final will be full of imported ballads and joke acts :twisted:

Top Bottom