10 3.8%

8 3.1%

14 5.4%

10 3.8%

11 4.2%

41 15.8%

• Total voters

Fluke

Surprised by how good the performance was, it seemed kinda dull in the first, studio version and messy in the video version, but somehow it all worked together. Still not really surprised it didn't make it though, but there were much worse entries that did :mad:

Grinch

It's official, Eurovision audience don't appreciate originality and quality.

Sorry Israel :(

WhoKnows

I kept hoping up till the last minute that they would qualify, but honestly, I knew they wouldn't after seeing them perform. It was quirky and I liked it, but couldn't see people calling in for them.

PoppySnuggleGlass

It's official, Eurovision audience don't appreciate originality and quality.

Sorry Israel :(

I enjoyed both the Israeli and Swiss performances. They offered something different to the samey/formulaic performances (sorry to say Greece, Romania and Cyprus). Eurovision is a tough stage for Rock/Indie, unless it's monster related. :p

musicfan

The whole thing looked desperate. The music still sounded lazy and repetitive.

Melodi

Israel deserved to be in final! :( I'm really sorry for Izabo. I love their style and music.

Hrvatska19

I'm sooooooo HAPPY that this song did not qualify! It's the second worse this year after San Marino...overall the results were good except I just hoped for Austria instead of Hungary and Switzerland instead of Moldova

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
I was pretty pissed off that Izabo didn't make it. This was a real piece of fun, quality music and deserved to sail through.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Yeah Israel deserved to sail through with this. It was one of the most authentic songs there. Im surprised out of the three bands that Hungary was the one to make it.

handeyener

This entry was one of the most original!!!Why it didnt qualify????. This was one of my tops. It seems no one had taste on this semifinal. Half of the songs sailing to the finals were horrors.

banabana

I honestly think it's a travesty that this didn't qualify whilst songs like Albania, Cyprus and Russia did. Izabo's song really deserved to be heard on Saturday night.

I live in the UK and speak English as my first language so perhaps I could appreciate the lyrics more than someone who doesn't speak English so well? I genuinely wonder whether things would have been different had the UK been allowed to vote in tonight's semi. I think this is a song that would appeal to British tastes.

Shame.

ShineShineSHINE

I must agree that I am upset that Israel didn't make it. I felt they were the only country that was cheated on not making it through. My top 3 were: Israel, Moldova, and Albania.

Rusch

I liked that song much, actually it was one of my favorites, but I was also sure they won't qualify. The song was too special for the pan European tast. What a pity.

ParadiseES

I'm not surprised. Israel was a 50/50 qualifier, but the performance was so wrong. I'm not saying that they didn't sing well or something, but visually, it was not really pleasant to watch them. Israel had the good advantage of being different to the rest, if the performance had been at least a little memorable, they'd have gone through...
Serbia last year was a good example of a good retro performance. Izabo were just weird yesterday.

Better luck next year :)

demonl

Just a bit too weird but added diversity to a set list clogged with ballads and dance/party songs

Hegepege

It was better than Greece, Cyprus, Ireland and Romania for sure. My opinion of course, I hate party-pop, and girls in short dresses isn't really my cup of tea :lol:

Top Bottom