10 3.8%

8 3.1%

14 5.4%

10 3.8%

11 4.2%

41 15.8%

• Total voters

alca

I'm not surprised. Israel was a 50/50 qualifier, but the performance was so wrong. I'm not saying that they didn't sing well or something, but visually, it was not really pleasant to watch them. Israel had the good advantage of being different to the rest, if the performance had been at least a little memorable, they'd have gone through...
Serbia last year was a good example of a good retro performance. Izabo were just weird yesterday.

Better luck next year :)

I agree! Personally the song is one of my favourites this year! Shame they didn't make it! :(

dishyy

izabos song was great..the most original one if u ask me..i am really worried abt europes music taste:?
cheers from turkey

Cooler

Banned
Meeeh, this was the worst performance yesterday. :p

Pedram

Oh soooooo sorry for Israel.
Great song beautiful song
I don't know what to say....
Just sorry

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Shame about Israel, I really enjoyed their song this year and I was pleased that they chose something a little more to my taste, instead of the mainstream taste :lol: Guess it was pretty close to qualifying though...

Mickey

Loved Time, but the staging of it was way too cheesy. I'm mainly thinking of those annoying backing singers who somehow ended up front and centre. Put those two at the back of the stage and it may have worked out differently.

Welli

Love this song :D Too sad it did not make it to the final. Would have voted for on tuesday if I could. *sigh*

Nikkita

Time is a great song too but i just can't help thinking this would be a better choice for Eurovision.A classy dance act in stage would be amazing.

Top Bottom