flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

MopManMoss

Veteran
At least when we did national selections, it wasn't on at 11pm
You say this like you wouldnt have loved to see Mel Giedroyc suddenly stop Eurovision You Decide half way through to talk about a giveway of a spreadable product

HarryUK

You say this like you wouldnt have loved to see Mel Giedroyc suddenly stop Eurovision You Decide half way through to talk about a giveway of a spreadable product
I'd have thoroughly enjoyed it if it was Lurpak, watching audience members clamber over each other and sell it online for 50p less than Tesco

kamc

We’ve sent some rubbish over the years but I don’t think I’ve ever disliked an Irish entry as much as this.
I guess when Wild Youth were first announced I had high expectations, but then they come up with this cliche ridden garbage that they don’t even appear to like themselves. You can guarantee once eurovision is over, they will never perform this song again as part of their set list. It just feels so detached from their usual output.

MopManMoss

Veteran
We’ve sent some rubbish over the years but I don’t think I’ve ever disliked an Irish entry as much as this.
I guess when Wild Youth were first announced I had high expectations, but then they come up with this cliche ridden garbage that they don’t even appear to like themselves. You can guarantee once eurovision is over, they will never perform this song again as part of their set list. It just feels so detached from their usual output.
I hated hot air balloon boy more but atleast that was different wild youth are just so bland here and its just insulting given that they have a pretty decent back catalogue of songs

dizzydjc

One extreme to the other, I love this song and it has been getting a number of plays on my Spotify. I really, really hope this will qualify (but i'm scared it won't!)

HarryUK

The whole sequin hood situation in the music video gives me Valentina on drag race vibes
"I'd like to keep it on please"

The song is already sub-par and the revamp wasn't much of one at all - so the one way left is to connect with the audience, by covering your face...

MooseShoes

The whole sequin hood situation in the music video gives me Valentina on drag race vibes
"I'd like to keep it on please"

The song is already sub-par and the revamp wasn't much of one at all - so the one way left is to connect with the audience, by covering your face...
The whole concept smacks of them asking the Head of Delegation if there was any budget for shooting a video, him sticking his hand into his pocket, fishing out €20 and saying, "'Ere yer go, lads."

MopManMoss

Veteran
Supposedly the masks remove the differences of the band members to reinforce the message of the song, this is of course nonsense

Top Bottom