17 9.7%

24 13.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Schlagerman1

Ehm....so....why are Wild Youth hiding their faces in the music video? The revamp otherwise help a little but other than that....ehhh xshrug

Looren

Veteran
They polished the song a bit but I don't think it can qualify sadly

Keeping my :8: and really hope they can surprise us and qualify

Mainshow

Veteran
A pity they aren´t in the 2nd semi because they somehow improve the song. It´s still kinda basic and generic but in a regular semi not "chanceless". Unfortunately, semi 1 is freaking competitive.

I´ll keep my :5: for now but might be upgrading to :6: next month.

Wynnter

Sounds similar to the earlier version so won't change my opinion tbh. Something about that chorus just grinds my gears. Idk what it is, but especially towards the end it just kind of turns into this garbled mess of extremely loud noise that feels like it will hurt my ears if I keep listening to it. Keeping this at :1: point.

Datura

dont see huge improvement but its not worse either. the clapping part towards the end is nice but i feel it should come sooner because i'd love some more climax at the end.
but i kind of like it anyway and i don't really understand why it's so "hated" by the fans (yes it's not the most original and it rips off coldplay and u2 but it's not a bad song, just a bit uneventful)

edit: oh but i do think the video is bad. the masks do not really do them any favour and the overall look is very amateurish

Deleted member 12761

I don't get the point of the masks either. The video is weird and doesn't fit the song. The song sounds better but yeah, it's still a weak entry. I like the guys but I don't think it's going to qualify either.

Shaney1995

Horrifically bad. Can barely even see much of a change to the song. Sounds almost the exact same. The video is cringe as they come across as trying to be edgy with a song that's so child friendly it could be a single one direction cut in 2012 for being too immature to release.

Deserves last place. Ashamed to admit that as an irish fan. Worst part is they are capable of so much better .. I wonder who told them this song and vibe is good? They have better music.

Last edited:

Sammy

Veteran
When I heard the revamp I thought, this must be the feeling a husband has, when he comes home and his wife is all excited and asks with this I-am-so-proud-of-myself-look in her eyes: „Do you notice anything different?“ And he desperately is looking for something until she get‘s angry and says: „But I had my hair trimmed! It‘s at least 1 mm shorter!“

crashworld

Veteran
It's your typical radio/single mix. But as the saying said, you can't polish a turd. The revamp is just there and an extremely average song.

SpiritofKeiino

That is one of the worst Eurovision music videos I've seen in recent years. It seems completely misaligned with the song. The masks seem pretentious and stop you connecting with the singer's emotions.

Yes it's my own country but I'm hoping that this NQs and forces RTE to go back to the drawing board again. Recent examples of UK and Spain have shown that things have to hit rock bottom before they get better. Although, Ireland has been at rock bottom for a while and still the strategy and general attitude is all wrong.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom