11 9.2%

12 10.1%

5 4.2%

3 2.5%

9 7.6%

• Total voters

BorisBubbles

Veteran
do we live for the 'milkshakes' being three loofah's stacked on top of eachother, though?

xheart
unknown.png
xheart

Juliette

I hated how Sarah looked twice as old as the girls dancing with her. Too old for such a light-hearted song, maybe? I blame the make-up and her clothes, really.

Love the song. So positive.

Milos-BC

It kind of looked like an ice cream commercial. Not serious at all. The song is still cute, but we knew it won't make it from the start, so not a surprise.

Brandt

That was so not a performance to end up last :?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
She only got 3 points from t/v. :(

iconic, all 3 of her tv votes from the UK, and in the final all our 3 tv points came from Ireland. :lol:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Robbed. Absolutely robbed. What an injustice. I could've seen it coming but DENMARK wonder whom DENMARK she could have DENMARK and should have DENMARK swapped DENMARK results with DENMARK.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
The votes I threw Ireland’s way obviously helpedxheart It’s very sad to see this as the lowest scoring song of this edition overall. The song might have not been a contender but it was charming and unpretentious, and I think what I liked about it most actually was Sarah. She has such a gorgeous tone to her voice, and she’s been a right laugh during interviews. I’ve got two very close Irish friends and I was just thinking of them whenever she’d give the lingo. I’d love to see her back again one day with a song that can grab attention easier. I feel sad it ended this way, although I guess it was very predictable.

Ianp16

Maybe the UK and Ireland should team up together and we might get half the points than we usually do.

Oh wait :geek:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Even if this now has the worst Irish result ever, it will still be among the most memorable Irish entries.

Sabrewulf238

Didn't realize this was Irelands worst result in 53 years(ever) only way to go is up.

Somehow the year we ended up with nil points still seems kinda worse....even if it was in the Final. (Dervish I think)

Edit: I think I'm misremembering, we actually got 5 points I think. Still it was the biggest flop we'd ever received and it was all there for everyone to see.

Citelis

I was reading her interview and i can't believe how much hate she gets. :( And by looking some disgusting comments about her on facebook pages like ''The Irish Post'' looks like she says the truth and she does try get attention as some people said. However i think that some of the hate she gets comes for political reasons and not for her terrible result. You see some people can become very agressive when they see that not everyone shares their ignorrant political views.
Anyway ''22'' is still my favorite song of the whole Eurovision 2019.

ESC94

Do you wanna know how to reach a guaranteed last place in the semi?? Well, it´s actually pretty simple, just take the following "ingredients":

a voice which just got eliminated from Pop Idol
+ a blond women with the "likable" attitude of a Bachelor candidate
+ the stage presence of a wet kitchen towel
+ a bland and repetitive song that you usually hear in an elevator or in a supermarket
+ a much too colourful background
+ a stupid choreography where the artist lies on the counter
= last place in the semi

You see, it´s very easy. I give this song :2:, for me one of Irelands weakest entries.

MiraWarninyi

this song is bland, and for RTE to come across an Ylva & Linda alumni shows that Mr. Kealy must go for good.

Top Bottom