7 4.6%

19 12.4%

17 11.1%

12 7.8%

8 5.2%

18 11.8%

• Total voters

Storm

I really enjoy this mess. The last years have been so predictable and finally we have action. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if at the end the favorites from one or two weeks ago so well like CZE, BUL etc

hugh

Lovin' how this has come out of nowhere to be top 3 in the betting odds a day before the live final. Dark horse personified.

The news about China being banned from showing Eurovision has only helped the media attention on the Irish entry.

Franzilein

Since Poland and Switzerland are out now, this is my first place for the final, and all these positive reactions after the first semi final make me so happy now :lol: Yes, you peasants, join the Irish journey to the top, we have a sweet song, a lovely singer and beautiful dancers and cookies :twisted:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Odds, are you okay? Do you need a hug? Bourbon? Just let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Sabrewulf238

I don't know if it means anything but apparently Ireland's Semi One performance is the #2 most trending video right now on Youtube.

It's so weird to imagine this actually happening. I was only 6 when Ireland last won Eurovision....so it's not something I've ever been thinking about seriously. (or even semi-seriously)

Citelis

Intersting to see where will this will end! One week ago everyone was sure that this will go to be NQ!

lolita

But the song is just too weak for victory. :( NONO

Mrm

Veteran
I can't believe this is on the top for betting odds..

On yt it doesn't have huge support.. xshrug

Maybe jury? But I dunno, he wasn't perfect live at all tbh..

I didn't like this...

I xpray and hope this flops..

Preuss

Probably getting some televote points enough for a top 10...
just curious how they will do within the east European countries

Ezio

Veteran
For me it is such a cringeworthy moment in the performance, when the two gays come running from the bridge and the audience is all excited and cheers up.... so basic y'all

A-lister

Veteran
If Ireland wins I predict an endless stream of "I'll forever wonder why this won" jokes. :lol:

Won't win, the bookies are just smoking too much odd stuff lately. Might squeeze into the top. 10 with the help of juries mostly and partly due to it's starting position and the fact that it's late on and also will stand out among all the energetic entries in the second half, but that's about it.

Dutchie

Ireland (besides being a biased dutchie and supporting Waylon:lol:) Ireland and Lithuania are my favourites. Beautiful songs.. Good luck Ireland

hugh

Ireland (besides being a biased dutchie and supporting Waylon:lol:) Ireland and Lithuania are my favourites. Beautiful songs.. Good luck Ireland

:D

Hungary, Lithuania, The Netherlands, and Ireland are my top 4.

MyHeartIsYours

It's not one of my favourites but I must say I do love it when people who totally condemned a perfectly decent song to total failure for no reason are now being forced to eat their words lol.

I wish this luck tomorrow, if anything just to see positivety triumph over negativety.

Lietuvis

A lot of bias/envy is floating around this board. This song is GOOD, the vocals are GOOD, the staging is GOOD. Definitely one of my top10 this year.

GlamSIMorous

I nearly cried during the performance. I mean, this song was on my 38th spot or so and just climbed to my 9th. Seeing it being 3rd with the bookies .. it proves how the preshow hate, critics are all sooooo wrong! I love underdogs, I love it when people succeed that were seen as 100% losers. This is such an amazing year! LOOOVE IT! And its one of my fave songs of this entire year so far. With such a likeable singer and a relatable story. ;)

Top Bottom