28 14.4%

13 6.7%

16 8.2%

13 6.7%

16 8.2%

17 8.8%

• Total voters

DanielLuis

Yeah, I think this pretty stands no chance of qualifying now. The song is very very bland and he just struggles so much when performing it.
Plus, Denmark has a better song in the same genre, with a much better performance and staging and it's later in the running order, so it will steal most of the votes this entry could achieve.

Milos-BC

The song, in general, is quite ok, but it is just too cliche and too much deja vu. It's nothing new or innovative and we hear songs like these every day on TV and/or radio. I personally like it but I don't think it has high chances to survive the semi.

5 points.

Mrm

Veteran
I doubt he can qualify.. :?

But who knows, after Chech Republic.. xshrug

Mrm

Veteran
Czech Republic artist can actually sing​.

Well IMO she was almost the weakest link tonight vocally, she didn't deliver live for that song at all..it needs better vocals to make extremely boring composition shine on the stage (we had that situation in ESC many times)..not to mention it was really boring performance and ugly dress..

Only Serhat was worse live, but that is really not to compare, that was almost the troll song! :?

DanielLuis

Well IMO she was almost the weakest link tonight vocally, she didn't deliver live for that song at all..it needs better vocals to make extremely boring composition shine on the stage (we had that situation in ESC many times)..not to mention it was really boring performance and ugly dress..

Only Serhat was worse live, but that is really not to compare, that was almost the troll song! :?

You may not like the song, but come on, be objective.

Mrm

Veteran
You may not like the song, but come on, be objective.

Hmmmm I'm more than objective, because before the semi I ranked the Czech song in my top 15, and now I have almost in the bottom, at number 38 or 39, smth like that..I had Hungary on number 42 before the semi, and now I have it on number 13!!!! it was impressive live, Czech republic was horrific, her color of voice sounded so unpleasant.. :(

DanielLuis

Hmmmm I'm more than objective, because before the semi I ranked the Czech song in my top 15, and now I have almost in the bottom, at number 38 or 39, smth like that..I had Hungary on number 42 before the semi, and now I have it on number 13!!!! it was impressive live, Czech republic was horrific, her color of voice sounded so unpleasant.. :(

I really don't know what you found so underwhelming though, for me her voice sounded very good live!

Mrm

Veteran
I really don't know what you found so underwhelming though, for me her voice sounded very good live!

Almost everything, from the dynamic of singing, you know it's a ballad, she should intone dinamically right, to the color of voice which wasn't pleasent at all...especially was weak after such a strong performances from Armenian singer, Hungarian singer, Bosnian singers, Maltese singer..next to them it sounded amateurish and karaoke type..
Still i think she should learn singing tecnhique and dinamic more..
Maybe I'm too strict, but what can i do!? :D :mrgreen:

MyHeartIsYours

Can wait to vote for the lovely Nicky and our good ol' neighbours :D Go Ireland, hopefully 12 points from the UK and we'll see you in the final ;)

Sabrewulf238

Marty Whelan is on the tv talking about how they were so sure we were getting through and how it was a "great" song.

I swear the people involved in our Eurovision entries must be on drugs. Completely delusional.

Jacketh

If he could just sing a little better and had a better song, he would have been great. I liked the staging.

Sabrewulf238

The song was sooo bad. But he's so charismatic ! :eek:

He definitely had stage presence. (although having been a member of Westlife I'd have been shocked if he didn't at least have the performance side of it down)

It couldn't make up for a terrible song though.

Sammy

Veteran
The song was sooo bad. But he's so charismatic ! :eek:

For me it was the other way round. I thought his stage presence was rather dull and lame. And his singing sounded as if he was singing through his nose for most of the time...

Top Bottom