19 10.0%

17 8.9%

13 6.8%

10 5.3%

4 2.1%

9 4.7%

• Total voters

Tinchey

This is still a great pop song, but as I expected it got lost. Such a pity. But I hope this won't mean much to RTE.

CrimTV

Kind of wish this went through instead of Lithuania/Poland/Cyprus. I wasn't shocked or disappointed that it didn't qualify because it wasn't a favourite and I had other favourites but still a shame.

daniels1000

I was really hoping she would get through. xcry I loved her performance, very sincere and with a magical background. xheart

Dessi

Didn't like this at all. But this night it sounded really bad. And it wasn't Molly's fault. The music was so loud you couldn't hear the words... Some songs had the advantage of this ( like Cyprus), but not Molly.

eugoose

So disappointing. Just when I'd thought Europe had finally started to move one from cheesy kitsch stuff. (O)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I love Molly, she's a cheerful and talented young woman and has a bright future ahead of her. That being said, the song was just too forgettable and irrelevant. I knew when they didn't choose "Anybody got a shoulder" that Ireland would have no chance. Maybe one day the broadcaster will fix the selection process but they clearly refuse to learn from history.

JackBauer

Molly Molly Molly, why did you choose to be with a band and backing singer making such loud noises over your singing.

That song deserved a staging like Cyprus.

ParadiseES

No surprise here. She looked so nervous and awkward, so she ruined the few chances she had.

Terence

The early draw killed it. This is not the Swedish song which will be remembered, or the Polish act... Ireland was probably forgotten by song 4.

Mrm

Veteran
It was brilliant!! xcry xcry xcry xcry

:mad: :mad:

toinou03

She was great. Had she been drawn later, she should have qualified, but organizers decided to eliminate her. Shame. :(

Brandt

Not a surprise at all that she didn't qualify. The song was boring to death. Only the background was really something to be impressed. And it has nothing to do with song afterall. I wouldn't bother to vote for her if I could.

muc

As much as I would like to be in the final, we didn't deserve to go through.

cripesdude

Ireland was my 3rd favourite this year... as a song it deserved to qualify - but the performance was dull and not her best... also the positioning of the song in terms of order didn't do it any favours. Back luck today Ireland... better luck tomorrow!

Top Bottom