20 5.2%

27 7.0%

27 7.0%

101 26.2%

• Total voters

Sean

Admin
Staff member
I'm certain the televoters gave Jeward 12 points but the juries didn't feel the love :D

I wouldn't be so sure actually. Euphoria is at #10 in the UK iTunes right now so maybe we found something we loved more than Jedward :shock:

Gerly

One country (more as a song) that I'm happy for. I was 100% sure that Jedward will fail :D
where were those young fans???

Actually they were not bad but this year there was no bad song in the final that's why Jedward fell.. Acutally I think Jedward are will be back next year too :)

rajo

Not surprised.... Ireland got what they deserved for the overdressed performance of a very poor song.... I am close to the Borderline....

But I wished them all the best last year.... Lipstick was so original and fresh

Mika

If you plan on coming back to the ESC stage, do it with a better song than the previous one, and not vice versa. With a decent song, they could've ended up at a much higher position because of their popularity. What were they thinking with sending this silly song is just beyond me.

Sabrewulf238

Please no Jedward next year, please.

It's getting really played out and boring now. :/

I hope jedward take the 19th as a sign to shove off for pastures new.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
I'm surprised that they failed, I have to be honest. Well, not failed, but I thought they wouldn't finish as low as 19th. Big surprise for me, I just hope they won't try to come back next year too. Three times would be way too much :lol:

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
The Irish broadcaster needs to get an act with actual talent and leave Jedward behind. They cannot be allowed to participate next year. I am utterly sick of those attention seeking idiots and I'm glad they failed so badly in the final, as the performance was shambolic.

rajo

Close to the borderline, with just a couple of votes..

jdxd-n-3769.png

FallenAngelII

Jedward managed one of their best vocal performances ever last night. I was surprised by how they can actually sing relatively well when they put their minds to it. Too bad they didn't sing this well last year.

No more Jedward next year. Maybe in a few years. But not next years. The guys need to practice some more and find a great song. And get better choreo than "Jump around a bit". Last year was slick. Everything this year just screamed "Pared down version of last year".

Yamarus

Jedward got what they deserved.

Top Bottom