Played by Uto

SyqFI07.png
Pre-WV124:

Uto Era:

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I assumed your NF tracker was for voters in your NF but it seems nah, you don't have a NF. It's just where you've voted. Or I think so... unless it's hidden somewhere. :lol:

Uto

Veteran
I assumed your NF tracker was for voters in your NF but it seems nah, you don't have a NF. It's just where you've voted. Or I think so... unless it's hidden somewhere. :lol:

See OP:

IRAN ALWAYS DOES INTERNAL SELECTIONS FROM NOW ON.
WE MAY BE A DEMOCRACY, BUT THIS ISN'T A DEMOCRACY!!!

I like to track the stuff I vote in, because sometimes I kind of forget which ones I've done and which ones I haven't and my mailbox here is a mess like it is irl. NF's are a good way to spread the word of Allah.

Uto

Veteran
Viva Forever please, or Say You'll Be There.
My favorite was always 2 Become 1, because Baby Spice was just everything in that video clip and she was the best Spice Girl by quite a margin (to be eclipsed by Sporty in later years).

In time, as Iran takes more clay to sell hijabs and carpets, we might send these legendary songs.

Uto

Veteran
Extra-national Destabilization Program XR-GO130 Status:

:se: :au:
400px-Flag_of_Ehime_Prefecture.svg.png
:be: :dk: (:de: R2) :ma: :cn: :neus:

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Haram!! We stan
What? Is totally decent song about how desires are not good for a woman, it makes her cry and go crazy etc. This is a proper educational tool. I hear mullahs watch her all the time for inspiration.

Uto

Veteran
Shia communities in the following countries received aid:

:us: :au: :pl: :cn: ::ostl :rs: :lond:

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
WV 131
Iran

King Raam - The Vulture

Uto

Veteran
WV132 IRAN NF
IXUOL
MEKANIZM DEUX

LOCUS
PARALLEL
VOTING
VOTING HAS CLOSED​

Art by Edweis

Voted:

:au::us:::shik:dk::uk::ma::kr::bg::it::se:

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: has voted. I thought it would be hard to pick just one song out here, kind of like say for instance if I held an eleven song Kurt Vile NF (coming soon for Ari's ears) and told you to pick just one song. When everything is consistently wondrous just what do you do? One song here though in your selection knew exactly what it had to do to win my vote and clothes. I congratulate this song in all of its delightfully dark, synthlicious glory.

• Fuego
Reactions: Uto

Uto

Veteran
Deadline is today at 12:00. Sorry if abrupt, but I simply forgot to set a deadline due to forum issues earlier this week. I know that it is irritating for hosts when information arrives late, therefore I close it a bit earlier.

Top Bottom