ایران Welcome to IRAN ایران

Played by Uto

SyqFI07.png
Pre-WV124:

Uto Era:

Last edited by a moderator:

Uto

Veteran
Sorry I missed this one Uto - all the WLSC 200 LL memories coming flooding back xheat
I missed a whole lot as as well because of hosting duties. Shit happens, there is no obligation.

Uto

Veteran
ihje.png

That Velikobritaniya is of course a lot less hard to read when you have some Cyrillic skills.

Uto

Veteran
7cox.png

People, thanks for the support.

Of course Ixuol - Parallel wasn't going to qualify for the final. I knew beforehand that it would be a flop and this is of course no problem. What I wish to do is to show Iran in all its shapes and forms and for that it is needed to also venture into genres not commonly heard. This time we ventured deep into Uto territory and it is generally not a safe and warm place. This is the sort of music I really like and as such it was really just a heartwarming experience to see that a good few of you saw the genius in the works of Ixuol. With this I feel like I can send some other very weird stuff some other time. There's plenty more where this came from.

I shone a light and it was seen.

Luigi_Russolo_solidity-of-fog-1912.jpg

Uto

Veteran
After this edition I will leave Iran and go off to make Malawi a thing. The reason? Well, there isn't really such a thing. There is still so much from Iran I have yet to show you, but I can always do this later on. I think I have given you all a good overview of what Iran has going for it and there is more where this came from and I will probably return later on to show it to you. For now though let's show you some other country no one knows jack shit about. I hope you will love the path I'm taking you on. It sure looks gorgeous.

malawi.jpg

Uto

Veteran
Mozaffariyeh%2C_Grand_Bazzar_of_Tabriz%2C_IRAN.jpg

I HAVE COME ON BACK BECAUSE ME LOVE IRAN

motherbaiters pls move thread back to gren rum and place malawoid in archiv

Uto

Veteran
Forgot to put this here...

WV142
IRAN

SOTE

PIPE DREAMS

Uto

Veteran
WV 143
IRAN

RASTAK

VASOONAK

Uto

Veteran
WV 144
IRAN

ASH KOOSHA

INCOMPLETE

Uto

Veteran
Aight was fun, we off to Belgium now. We will be back though.

Top Bottom