Contact us

Indieland IS BACK!

?

• 2. Kesha - Animal

0 0.0%

• Total voters

anselm

Re: Indieland

One edition lasts about 3 weeks :p 1 week each for confirmation, semis, and final

94ayd

About 3 weeks. This one will probably be over tomorrow or the day after it.

anselm

A rule in NSC says that you can't open your NF before the start of the new edition :p

aletem

Welcome from me as well!!! :D Who do you cheer for? Skonto, Dinaburg or Ventspils? :D Its a welcome question. :lol:

Antons

aletem said:
Welcome from me as well!!! :D Who do you cheer for? Skonto, Dinaburg or Ventspils? :D Its a welcome question. :lol:

Thanks
Hmm I like Ventspils the best, but I am not big fan of football, only if Latvian team plays, I love hockey!

Keko

xwelcome Welcome to NSC! Pretty cool country name I must say.
And yay for Kings of Leon and Muse! :D Great bands, can't wait for your NF!

SpZ

Antons said:
I think I will make NF for my first edition: about artist, you will songs from this artists:

The xx
Owl City (Not Fireflies)
Kings Of Leon
Muse
Kent
Miike Snow
Phoenix

Ok i now have to be a bit sceptical about this list.

The xx (i personally think there are way better indie bands)
Owl City (cool, but as he was just in this nsc.... it would be kinda booog ((nsc lingo)) to send them to nsc so quickly again)
Kings Of Leon (ooooh here comes the worst rock band i know)
Muse (yeah i sent them to nsc once... like way way ago. they are rather good, but depends on the song)
Kent (suprisingly getting popular in nsc recently, but quite a good artist. slightly starting to get the overused effect. at least for me.)
Miike Snow (he is definately an interesting artist)
Phoenix (can we have 1901?. I considered it for nsc, but left it out for some reason...)

So yeah your general taste gets approved by me, but when picking specific bands care is needed :mrgreen:

EDIT: I'm not mean

Antons

SpZ said:
Antons said:
I think I will make NF for my first edition: about artist, you will songs from this artists:

The xx
Owl City (Not Fireflies)
Kings Of Leon
Muse
Kent
Miike Snow
Phoenix

Owl City (cool, but as he was just in this nsc.... it would be kinda booog ((nsc lingo)) to send them to nsc so quickly again)
Muse (yeah i sent them to nsc once... like way way ago. they are rather good, but depends on the song)
Kent (suprisingly getting popular in nsc recently, but quite a good artist. slightly starting to get the overused effect. at least for me.)
Phoenix (can we have 1901?. I considered it for nsc, but left it out for some reason...)

So yeah your general taste gets approved by me, but when picking specific bands care is needed :mrgreen:

Dont worry it's just my first edition, and I have very much music in my PC, I dont agree about Kings Of Leon (How many songs and albums you have heard?) :p

Edit: Owl City will not be in Indieland NF..
It will be:
John Frusciante

SpZ

Antons said:
SpZ said:
Antons said:

The xx
Owl City (Not Fireflies)
Kings Of Leon
Muse
Kent
Miike Snow
Phoenix

Dont worry it's just my first edition, and I have very much music in my PC, I dont agree about Kings Of Leon (How many songs and albums you have heard?) :p

Hmmm the deadly trio that they play from the radios and like 2-3 more.
It might be because i dont like the singer's voice at all

pjelacki

No wonder our compability at last.fm is very high... :)

Antons said:
Thanks
Hmm I like Ventspils the best...

ah... i've seen them in action once.

Top Bottom