Contact us

In it to win it or out of the competition?

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Only :nl:. Its clear now.

It's not clear to me. Australia have a good chance. And Sweden still can't be ruled out. Also look out for Switzerland.

Pawhlen

I would rule us out, sure the juries can put us in a decent position but since :nl: will probably get many jurypoints too, we will need a lead with huge margin since I count on :nl: winning the televote.

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
I would rule us out, sure the juries can put us in a decent position but since :nl: will probably get many jurypoints too, we will need a lead with huge margin since I count on :nl: winning the televote.

No way are Netherlands winning the televote. It's either Switzerland or Australia. They'll probably win the jury vote.

popavapeur

just a prediction, trying to keep my taste aside :

:se: :nl: :fr: :is:

These are the most likely to me, Netherlands cause a lot of people seem to love it, Sweden cause is just tailored to win, France the song isn't winner-worthy but the overall package is, Iceland is just a big question mark but it's possible for them to achieve it.

after that :

:it: :au:

Italy could pull a win but the staging doesn't elevate the song at all, Australia is good but a little bit too campy/funny to be considered a contender, I think the 4 above have more chances.

:ru:

Well... I don't personnally think it's gonna win, the staging is a trainwreck but a lot of people seem to love it and it has a huge support (and it already has a huge support, Sergey is a star in east europe)

from the top 10 odds, Azerbaijan won't win either as well as Switzerland. Norway is... mmh for me it could win but a lot of people don't think so.

Pawhlen

No way are Netherlands winning the televote. It's either Switzerland or Australia. They'll probably win the jury vote.

Probably :nl: and :se: top 2 with the juries I would say.

I do wonder who won the televote in the semi now

0scar

Why not? It seems like Arcade is popular with loads of people. I try not to be too partial towards my own country but I really do believe it is possible :nl: will win Salvador style - winning both the jury and televote.

Dessi

My bet for the win is:
Azerbaijan, Netherlands, Russia..... and maybe, but only maybe Switzerland.

But I hope ITALY will win.

:D

hijirio

Veteran
:nl: is winning for sure. The question is whether they will break the record of points or not. Buy your tickets already.

hijirio

Veteran
xrofl3 If they happen to win, it's gonna be by a very small margin.

I hope so, cuz I love me some drama and suspense :D but for the time being it looks like a very clear win for :nl: a la Loreen & Emmelie de forest. Mainly because they have no competition against them this year. Maybe he would be 3rd in 2016 or 2017, but this year he can be the runaway winner at ease.

Vektor

Netherlands has more likes on YouTube after 1 day than Australia after 3 days, and it's also gaining views faster. The televote win for NED is getting more and more likely.

Ezio

Veteran
In it to win it: :nl:

Realest

We havent heard the Winner until now. And from the remaining NF-Songs, noone will win as well.
At the Moment I would say the following Countries are in the Race: :ru::it::mt::az::is:

Realest

None of the Countries which released their Songs will win.

In the Race are: :se::pl::md::gr::it::lt::rs::ch:

Top Bottom