Contact us

IN IT TO WIN IT GAME

tsegaye

Don't forget to PM me your final lists when you feel ready, now we almost have every song in this year's competition! (But is anyone counting on :ge: after that snippet? :lol:) If you're tied with others that have the winners in their list as well with the same amount of countries in the list, the one that sent the list the earliest wins!

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
[MENTION=13295]tsegaye[/MENTION] is moving a country back into "IN IT TO WIN IT" legal and just bad karma, or is it actually verboten?

tsegaye

[MENTION=13295]tsegaye[/MENTION] is moving a country back into "IN IT TO WIN IT" legal and just bad karma, or is it actually verboten?

No we (me and [MENTION=11243]ZoboCamel[/MENTION] , you can see it on the first page!) discussed it and decided to allow moving entries back! But I'm probably gonna move it out of the list again anyway :lol:

Ezio

Veteran
In it to win it: :il:

Out: the rest

Realest

Eurovision is no Freakshow, so Israel is out. But I doubt too that People will waste their Money on this.

:at: vs :bg: vs :ee: vs :no: vs :se:

tsegaye

[MENTION=15456]Ezio[/MENTION] [MENTION=15870]Realest[/MENTION] and everyone else, if you want to LOCK your final list you either have to write that you lock it or (the best option for me) send it via PM to me! Otherwise I can't know if your done or still want to wait a few days :)

LeRandomAnon

Ok so I'm gonna try this (Also this will be final)

IN IT TO WIN IT:
:be:
:bg:
:ee:
:se:
-
DARK HORSES:
:ge: (Now this may be shock but from what I've heard on discord It's actually Really good)
:hu:
:lt: (I can see this shocking everyone)
:ua:
-
SLIGHT CHANCE:
:au:
:at:
:cz:
:dk:
:fi:
:fr:
:il:
:it:
:lv:
:nl:
:pt:
:ru:
:rs:
:es:
-
WON'T WIN:
:al:
:am:
:az:
:by:
:hr:
:cy:
:de:
:gr:
:is:
:ie:
:mk:
:mt:
:md:
:me:
:no:
:pl:
:ro:
:sm:
:sl:
:ch:
:uk:

Citelis

Is that's why it's winning half of the polls and is 2nd on the other ones (behind :gr: on ESCstats where the majority of voters are Greek and behind :il: in my Eurovision Scoreboard app by 500 points - each has more than 19 000)? ;)

I don't understand exactly what you are saying (my english not that good :( ) but the main reason i think France won't get a good result is that every year (like 2017) is very high on the polls but in the final is out of top 10! I expect something like that this year too but maybe i'm wrong!

Also i think Greece (my country) is not going for the win too :(

94ayd

I don't understand exactly what you are saying (my english not that good :( ) but the main reason i think France won't get a good result is that every year (like 2017) is very high on the polls but in the final is out of top 10! I expect something like that this year too but maybe i'm wrong!

Also i think Greece (my country) is not going for the win too :(

What I meant is I don't remember :fr: being so high in all of the polls before (not lower than 2nd anywhere). Also, it's the first time it's my 1st place since 2016, so I find it very underrated by the bookies. I don't think :gr: has a chance of winning, it's overhyped in the bubble. But I would like to see it do a top 15 or 10. ;)

Citelis

What I meant is I don't remember :fr: being so high in all of the polls before (not lower than 2nd anywhere). Also, it's the first time it's my 1st place since 2016, so I find it very underrated by the bookies. I don't think :gr: has a chance of winning, it's overhyped in the bubble. But I would like to see it do a top 15 or 10. ;)

You maybe are right! Maybe :fr: can hit top 10 this year but still winning sounds too difficult to me!!
At the moment i think :se:, :no: and :bg: are going for the win!

Chorizo

Final prediction

In it to win it:
:be::bg::cz::se: and maybe :at:

Won't win it:
:al::az::by::ch::de::dk::es::gr::hu::is:
:lv::md::me::mt::nl::pl::pt::ro::rs::sl:
:sm::ua::uk::ee::am::fr::it::hr::au::il:
:ie::lt::mk::no::ru::ge::cy::fi:

Out:
:ge: If the song I heard is the Georgian entry, it lacks the necessary mainstream appeal to win.
:cy::fi: There's a slight chance but I think others will win.

Depending on the staging and live vocals, things could turn out differently and if there is no clear favorite like in 2011, a few others could win as well. For example, Israel could win, if the support from the televote is massive while the jury votes are split between various countries. Estonia might actually win despite of the genre. Other countries that could possibly win are the Netherlands, Australia, Italy, France or even Norway.

tsegaye

REMINDER! Don't forget to PM your final lists, you all can be quite unclear whether it's your final list or not. The only way I'll know for sure is if you PM me, because you can't change it then as well. So please [MENTION=13781]Chorizo[/MENTION] [MENTION=15203]LeRandomAnon[/MENTION] [MENTION=15456]Ezio[/MENTION] [MENTION=15870]Realest[/MENTION] [MENTION=4414]94ayd[/MENTION] and everyone else! EVERYONE HAS TO PM ME EVEN IF YOU HAD YOUR FINAL LIST POSTED IN THE THREAD ALREADY. For the ones that already posted their list here, I'll make sure to use that time you edited it when you send me your list once again if the list match!

FYI! I'm not part-taking in the game, I'll be an objective judge instead :D My list in the first post is just for fun!

tsegaye

So far I've registered [MENTION=10726]FilipFromSweden[/MENTION] [MENTION=13781]Chorizo[/MENTION] [MENTION=11243]ZoboCamel[/MENTION] [MENTION=15203]LeRandomAnon[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13133]aardvark[/MENTION] , if you havn't sent your list DON'T FORGET TO DO IT BEFORE APRIL 1ST!!

BernadetteCydonia

:il:. The songwriter, Doron Medalie, spoke about this entry before it was released, and I remember him saying he wrote it with the victory intention.
:bg: is probably more tailored for a good result if not a blatant victory, even the same two people that co-wrote last 2 Bulgarian entries were involved with writing this one. (J. Persson & B. Milanov, they dropped one guy from their team that helped to write ILWAC and Beautiful Mess though)
:ee:: I have a strange feeling it was indeed in it to win it somehow... as I don't see Elina's husband being fine with any other result. I just can't. :lol:

Top Bottom