Contact us

Im looking for a good program that can create a Eurovision Scoreboard ( Voting Simulation )

SRBIJA

Banned
Hey, Im looking for a good program that can create a Eurovision Scoreboard ( Voting Simulation ).

So far I found Eurovision Scoreboard 2.0 but I dont like it because its in Spanish and not easy to use.

I couldnt find link for 7.0 version too?

Any other good programs?

NikkiBoy

Re: Eurovision Scoreboards

My program is english?

DanielLuis

That Eurovision Scoreboard 2 is the best out there, and freaking easy to use. You can also use custom designs that cn be downloaded from the net. There's a guy in YT that has almost every single year in scoreboard avilable for download.

NikkiBoy

Opssss - my program is also in Spanish, but not in the simulator, just the options :)

Hele.

That Eurovision Scoreboard 2 is the best out there, and freaking easy to use. You can also use custom designs that cn be downloaded from the net. There's a guy in YT that has almost every single year in scoreboard avilable for download.

Where I can find that designs? :D

EDIT: I have found it. :D

But I do not know how to use program. :(

Hele.

Btw, I really wish scorewiz get some BIG update that we can have more options (like changing fonts, etc.). :)

JackBauer

I'm also looking for that kind of programm

And it's esc scoreboard it's not working for me with windows 8:(

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Heres a lesson on how to install designs. You need Winzip I think so the files are usable then you just copy the design files over. It took me ages to figure it out but I got there. :D

Also here's a video that shows what each area means (english translation)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
LOL just noticed it was from last year. LOL I feel a right idiot now. haha

Top Bottom