Contact us

60th entry of Illumia / 226 / Dance II

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Re: illumia 131

Luki?!?!?!?!?! :eek: who will ?!?!?!?!?!?!?! with me now ;_; [MENTION=6519]Tinchey[/MENTION]

Salmon

Jesus, what? I did want to join the roster, but with some boog country leaving ;~~; Not Illumia tho ;~~~~~~~;

Hvala na glazbi :D Vidjet ćemo se opet, siguran sam!

Yoni

Hope you achieve all you wish for! it was truly an honor to have you here for all this time. xheart

anselm

I've never had such a hard time removing someone from the roster before. Best of luck with all your plans! Hopefully you'll be back soon xrose

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

I didn't want to believe when I was checking the roster right now and I didn't see Illumia! I thought it was ::taa who'd left. It's very sad news. I will miss you and I hope everything goes as you wish. A great new year to you!

pjelacki

Good luck for your future Luki, I hope we get to see you over here again some time. xsalute

Lenalite

I can't believe you are departing. I thought you'd eventually change your mind like you did in the past. I will miss you terribly. It was a blast watching Illumia grow. Hoping you will come back in the near future, this time with a legit acting career. Best of luck! xkiss

daniels1000

Oh, I've just realized you're leaving. I should probably be happy as I'm now #1 on the WL, but I'm really sad to see you go. :(

Okan

You want to chit chat? :twisted:

Well, I liked your WLSC 15 -in Chocolate Empire :cool:- entry at the page 6 :D. I think that's more than a chit chat :twisted:. I exactly meant that I really liked that song and expect that kind of songs xbow xqueenbitch .

Tinchey

Well, I liked your WLSC 15 -in Chocolate Empire :cool:- entry at the page 6 :D. I think that's more than a chit chat :twisted:. I exactly meant that I really liked that song and expect that kind of songs xbow xqueenbitch .

Hunnej that was 5 years ago... I'm a different person now. xqueenbitch

Top Bottom