Romeo

NAAMA
Slave For The City

Romeo

Il-Bidu
Luke Bryan

Drink a Beer

Romeo

I've been in the contest since NSC 123. But I think it's time for Il-Bidu to say goodbye - I'm going to make the final decision tomorrow but recently I've been finding it difficult to commit to the contest for a while - Maybe it''s lockdown, maybe I'm just in a bad place, I don't know. This time tomorrow I will assess whether my place in the contest is valid when there is a WL with people who want to take part actively.

theditz83

Veteran
It would be a sad loss to the contest for sure, but it's clear that your real life responsibilities are having to take priority which is no bad thing. :il:b would be missed xheart

Romeo

I know it's taken longer than I said but I've made a decision. weighing up all the facts I decided to stay in the contest and would be on here more and use this to give me something to keep my mind occupied - then days later I still wasn't on here or motivated enough to commit so I think the best thing for me to do is to withdraw and make way for someone who can fully commit and enjoy the contest the way I used to.

So with a heavy heart IL-BIDU WITHDRAWS FROM NSC

I will be back in the future, not sure when, knowing me I will probably end up joining the WL in a few weeks and regret this decision to withdraw but I would rather someone on the WL gets a chance to take part in the contest and share their songs with you guys.

So I'm not sure how I go about making this official but if someone can tell me what I need to do then I officially give my place in NSC to whoever is next on the WL

It's been a great few years and thank you all for your votes, your amazing songs, your friendship but like I said: It's not forever. I will be back but for now....

haha

I'll still be on the forum and annoying you so don't worry about that haha.

HayashiM

Veteran
I can of course only speak from my WL perspective, where I'd enjoyed a couple of your entries, but I am sure you will be missed by many. Good luck in other areas of your life for now. Can't wait to see you back :)

Romeo

I can of course only speak from my WL perspective, where I'd enjoyed a couple of your entries, but I am sure you will be missed by many. Good luck in other areas of your life for now. Can't wait to see you back :)

I'll be back in WLSC soon so you can enjoy / endure my music soon haha

Romeo

@Edweis you are now guaranteed a place in the next edition of NSC.

theditz83

Veteran
Aww mate, this is a sad sad day, it truly is. Il-Bidu has always been a nation that I felt a strong affinity with, and I always enjoyed seeing what retro cut you might randomly surprise us with.

Your real life has to take priority buddy - and whether or not that's the reason that you are making this decision, know that you have a bunch of friends right here who will welcome back :il:b just as soon as you have the strength and time xlove

Romeo

Aww mate, this is a sad sad day, it truly is. Il-Bidu has always been a nation that I felt a strong affinity with, and I always enjoyed seeing what retro cut you might randomly surprise us with.

Your real life has to take priority buddy - and whether or not that's the reason that you are making this decision, know that you have a bunch of friends right here who will welcome back :il:b just as soon as you have the strength and time xlove

If I'm being totally honest I don't know the reason I withdrew. Lockdown has given me so much free time - I mean I care for my mum and nan all day then when I get home between 7 and 9pm so I have the time but I've just lacked motivation in most things for a while now. I've had the motivation to but baking equipment and ingredients (I baked twice), got in touch with a magician about training online at night (didn't happen), extra workout stuff unopened, etc. I think when I get the vaccine I'll go out more and have more of an appetite to do things but right now I just want to go into one of those sleep pods you see on sci fi films and just wake up in a few years, unaged, in a covid-free world haha

Top Bottom