Contact us

II WLSC 179 in Gevherhán, Handaen: RESULTS SHOW IS STARTING RN!

Sultana

K5Iqfh6.png

Sultana

and finally, land of freedom is calling us, so lets find out who is the winner
vTgAyG0.png

Rmetr0

Welp, second to last :mrgreen: But thanks to every single country for the points! xup

Congrats, Moisantia! ;) Even though, I'm not a fan of your song this time...

And thanks, Sultana, for beautiful hosting! ;) Thx for the rules

theditz83

Veteran
xshock

No way did I win this contest! What on earth is going on? I sent Schhh... as for me it embodies the exotic and mystical sounds that come to mind whenever I think of Handaén. Delighted that so many of you enjoyed it so much too.

Arva - you were easily my winner here, Ritual is my summer bop and I love it so much! xlove

As for hosting next edition, I'll take today to think things over (absolutely crazy with work just now, so might need to pass the baton over). But for now, thank you all so much for your votes xlove

Mrvn

Hey everyone, greets from the train to Prague! Congrats Moisantia! What a hot 12 exchange, very well deserved. And ofc thx for another 3rd place y'all. xheart

SaladBreak

Congratulations Moisantia!
Thank you for 2nd place and thank you Handaen for having us xheart

If Moisantia decides to pass the baton, I am also passing it over since I'm mostly at the beach. So in that case I hope for an iconic Interrail hosting by Arva xrofl2

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congrats ::moi Gary! :D Great winner. ! Also thank you for the votes to ::sol, I didn't expect to come so high so thank you very much. I had vowed to never host wlsc again and instead let WL'ers but i'm feeling in the mood for it, so if Moisantia refuses then you're all coming to Solentoya. Besides... a summer edition in Solentoya is a given, right? Especially following on from one of our neighbours and sister nations. If not, then can't wait for a super xheat Moisantia edition. xbow

Thanks Liza for hosting, you always have such hot graphics and an expert at hosting. Can't wait for next time. :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
If Moisantia decides to pass the baton, I am also passing it over since I'm mostly at the beach.

I hope it's beach in Solentoya and you're adhering to the strict Shakira laws.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Moisantia! My fave song of this edition won xheat And what a top 3! As for Caramel, it is sadly underrated. :(

Thank you:
12 Baia Papaya
08 Handaen, Solentoya, Aclaira, Arva
07 Belvist
02 Oussou Empire
01 Svobodnia
xheart

zechhh

Grats to Moisantia for a well deserved victory and thx to Handaén for the great hosting. xheart

I got an expected last place, yay. :mrgreen:

Thx for the points to:

10 Belvist & New Bander State
05 Svobodnia
01 Aclaira

xheart

Top Bottom