Contact us

If you were juror...

Neo

• I mustn't give points to fun songs that the lowlife masses like, so down goes Moldova, Italy, Romania and Latvia
  • I must help those songs that the lowlifes will not like just because the vocals is good, even if I don't really like them, so up goes Austria, Netherlands and Denmark
  • I must help Europeans become more Americanized, so up goes Australia, Sweden and Norway, down goes Belgium and Hungary
  • I must counter those pesky diaspora votes, so down goes Poland
  • I must help unpopular countries the plebs don't like so up goes Israel and Australia
  • I must put down unsmiling or older upstarts who think they are better than me (a person of some standing in the music business) regardless if I like the songs, so down goes Estonia and Poland.

Last edited:

EscGeek

Veteran
i'd just vote according to my personal taste as almost half of the jurors do

the rest are either taking it too seriously or mock eurovision by voting for neighbours

#CruelRealityxqueenbitch

randajad

Veteran
I guess, I'd just vote for entries I like. Lol :D

1. Azerbaijan
2. Belgium
3. Sweden
4. Portugal
5. Finland
6. Cyprus
7. Australia
8. Moldova
9. Slovenia
10. Poland

11. Iceland
12. Armenia
13. Czech Republic
14. Latvia
15. Georgia
16. Greece
17. Montenegro
18. Albania

midnightsun

Veteran
i'd just vote according to my personal taste as almost half of the jurors do

the rest are either taking it too seriously...

Too seriously? If they (we) didn't, there would be no need of juries. Of course juries should take it seriously and of course they should not vote according to their personal taste! Unfortunately, most jurors do, so this is why juries are ridiculous these days...

EscGeek

Veteran
Too seriously? If they (we) didn't, there would be no need of juries. Of course juries should take it seriously and of course they should not vote according to their personal taste! Unfortunately, most jurors do, so this is why juries are ridiculous these days...

Australian song was very serious...the juries saw a lot of quality in it...yet we fans still complain :D

tuorem

• I mustn't give points to fun songs that the lowlife masses like, so down goes Moldova, Italy, Romania and Latvia
  • I must help those songs that the lowlifes will not like just because the vocals is good, even if I don't really like them, so up goes Austria, Netherlands and Denmark
  • I must help Europeans become more Americanized, so up goes Australia, Sweden and Norway, down goes Belgium and Hungary
  • I must counter those pesky diaspora votes, so down goes Poland
  • I must help unpopular countries the plebs don't like so up goes Israel and Australia
  • I must put down unsmiling or older upstarts who think they are better than me (a person of some standing in the music business) regardless if I like the songs, so down goes Estonia and Poland.

Z41gjQ.gif

Spot on! :D I would just cross Latvia out in your first bullet point because Triana Park was second-to-last in televoting :lol: So the masses didn't really get behind them either.

ParadiseES

I had to post this. It's the points every country gave to the top-10. This proves the most accurate juries and obviously proves how Bulgaria cheated with the jury vote.

DAveJ2yXgAACj2o.jpg

ag89

The songs that failed to impress me in the semi final (like Australia or Azerbaijan) impressed me in the final. So I am not surprised when I see the scores by some jurors who partially or completely change their rankings in finals.

Overall, I would have done this:

1. Belgium (by far the best song, but in the semi final it left me meh)
2. Bulgaria
3. Italy
4. Portugal
5. Azerbaijan (I was shocked how much I liked this in the final)
6. Hungary
7. United Kingdom
8. Armenia
9. France
10. Croatia
11. Norway
12. Australia (he was MUCH better in he final)
13. Sweden
14. The Netherlands
15. Moldova
16. Romania
17. Belarus
18. Poland
19. Cyprus
20. Greece
21. Israel
22. Germany
23. Austria
24. Ukraine
25. Denmark
26. Spain (this was easy to place).

John1

My whole ranking of the... is:

SF1

:am:
:be:
:az:
:pt:
:pl:
:md:
:cz:
:gr:
:lv:
:fi:
:ge:
:is:
:sl:
:al:
:me:
:cy:
:se:
:au: (their qualification was truly undeserved)

SF2

:bg:
:ro:
:hr:
:mk:
:at:
:hu:
:ch:
:mt:
:nl:
:by:
:rs:
:il:
:ie:
:no:
:dk:
:lt:
:ee:
:sm:

GRAND FINAL

:pt:
:bg:
:be:
:az:
:ro:
:fr:
:it:
:am:
:ua:
:uk:
:hr:
:hu:
:nl:
:md:
:at:
:gr:
:pl:
:no:
:cy:
:by:
:se:
:dk:
:de:
:il:
:es:
:au:

If my grand final ranking turns to appear as something completely different, which has nothing to do with the other ones above, do not worry. This is often a bit complex to make up your mind, when there aren't the remaining countries along with the others. Thus, all of the rankings cannot be the same somehow, though it really seems to be logical.

Indeed, my state of mind can differ and turn into something which is fully weird. Furthermore, I'm usually taking into account the competing countries in both SFs and the grand final, as some among them from the SF1/SF2/Big 5 can be seen as a bunch of outstanding entries which mostly overshadow the other ones. Hence their placement aren't quite predicted when you're having a look at my several tops. :mrgreen:

henhu

Semi-Final 1

1. Belgium
2. Cyprus
3. Moldova
4. Azerbaijan
5. Czech Republic
6. Poland
7. Australia
8. Portugal
9. Armenia
10. Georgia
11. Albania
12. Sweden
13. Montenegro
14. Finland
15. Iceland
16. Slovenia
17. Greece
18. Latvia

Semi-Final 2

1. Hungary
2. Croatia
3. Austria
4. Norway
5. Bulgaria
6. Ireland
7. Romania
8. Malta
9. Israel
10. Serbia
11. Macedonia
12. Switzerland
13. The Netherlands
14. San Marino
15. Belarus
16. Denmark
17. Lithuania

Final

1. Belgium
2. Cyprus
3. Moldova
4. Azerbaijan
5. Norway
6. Hungary
7. Croatia
8. Austria
9. Bulgaria
10. Australia
11. Poland
12. Italy
13. Ukraine
14. Romania
15. Portugal
16. France
17. Armenia
18. Sweden
19. Israel
20. United Kingdom
21. Spain
22. Germany
23. Belarus
24. Greece
25. The Netherlands
26. Denmark

Realest

I had to post this. It's the points every country gave to the top-10. This proves the most accurate juries and obviously proves how Bulgaria cheated with the jury vote.

If you look how the Bulgarian Juries ranked Cyprus [16, 1, 22, 18, 25] and Greece [11, 25, 2, 1, 1], you see that it is the Juryvoting with the highest standarddeviation, so it is officially proved, that they didnt cheat.

Furthermore they didnt plan to give their 12 Points to Austria, since none of them 5 put Nathan on his Top 3 [5, 11, 4, 5, 5].

The next is that there were nearly everytime some Juries who put the Top 10-Countries in their Personal Top10 and that only 1 or 2 each time killed this country.
For Example the Votes for Romania were [22, 2, 24, 2, 6] or for Hungary [23, 4, 25, 8, 9].

Some Other Surprisingly Non Top 10-Entries like Armenia and Azerbaijan were put on 7th and 6th Place. The Portuguese Entry simply didnt hit their Musictaste. No need to accuse them wrongvoting or wanting to force them to give Points to Portugal.

ParadiseES

If you look how the Bulgarian Juries ranked Cyprus [16, 1, 22, 18, 25] and Greece [11, 25, 2, 1, 1], you see that it is the Juryvoting with the highest standarddeviation, so it is officially proved, that they didnt cheat.

Furthermore they didnt plan to give their 12 Points to Austria, since none of them 5 put Nathan on his Top 3 [5, 11, 4, 5, 5].

The next is that there were nearly everytime some Juries who put the Top 10-Countries in their Personal Top10 and that only 1 or 2 each time killed this country.
For Example the Votes for Romania were [22, 2, 24, 2, 6] or for Hungary [23, 4, 25, 8, 9].

Some Other Surprisingly Non Top 10-Entries like Armenia and Azerbaijan were put on 7th and 6th Place. The Portuguese Entry simply didnt hit their Musictaste. No need to accuse them wrongvoting or wanting to force them to give Points to Portugal.

The graphic is really obvious. I don't think Bulgarian jurors just have a specific and completely different to the rest taste. It's unbelievable. They tried to kill the favourites and helped the safest entries.

Realest

Obvious its not as i proved. There are a lot of people who hate Portugals Song.

ayzelto

1. Portugal
  2. Iceland
  3. Belgium
  4. Sweden
  5. Azerbaijan
  6. Albania
  7. Moldova
  8. Georgia
  9. Cyprus
  10. Poland
  11. Montenegro