I found places that I never explored
You're so fascinating
And I can't remember the last time I was bored
I don't wanna know what would've happened if I never had had your love
I didn't become myself before I met you
I don't wanna know what would've happened if I never had felt your love
Everything about you I like

How does she keep getting better?
Every day our love finds a new way to grow (Finds a new way to grow)
The time we spent together
Hmm, feels good

How does she keep getting better?
Every day our love finds a new way to grow
The time we spent together
Hmm, simply feels good
We got a good thing going​

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowfuxcs

I don’t think their chances are significantly impacted since they will have a performance with full staging. They might even get some sympathy vote to compensate for possible losses.

Not to mention that luck is always a factor that affects a competition. I hope this affects other acts that have not been keeping up with safety protocols (Destiny and Stefania gave an interview in Greek tv sitting next to each without masks, other contestants taking pictures side by side with press etc) to take things more seriously - not to say that Iceland was not keeping them.

I bims

Veteran
I hope this affects other acts that have not been keeping up with safety protocols (Destiny and Stefania gave an interview in Greek tv sitting next to each without masks, other contestants taking pictures side by side with press etc)
They are all forced to do way to much press. Why the hell is all that more important than staying safe so they can actually go on that damn stage?
Most interviews are the exact same, just have one and reuse it for every outlet. Every artist will tell you that they have to answer the same questions a million times.

FilipFromSweden

Honestly I think they should've just gone without the guy who plays a fake instrument, yeah call me a heartless bitch, I'd understand if it was a singer but I would personally force my 5 friends to go ahead with their dream

Ezio

Veteran
HTH did that happen?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Iceland not taking part live has just been on ITVs main dinner time news in the UK.

Brandt

I am not worried that their chances are somehow on any sort of risk since they will get to give audience what they need - a full performance, unlike Australia.

I am just sad that such lovely people won't get to experience those nice moments and atmosphere in the venue with all other participants.

A-lister

Veteran
On a lighter note, they'll be the first act ever to make the final without even being there :geek:

Yeah, imagine sailing through to the finals without having to deliver live for millions of viewers, while I understand the system this year, in another way it's kinda unfair to the rest... but it is an odd year.

Hopefully by next we're back to normal and we won't have a situation where delegations can "choose" not to take part live because one member of a whole crew has got a positive result or this whole thing with the pre-recorded backing vocals.

Shadowfuxcs

Honestly I think they should've just gone without the guy who plays a fake instrument, yeah call me a heartless bitch, I'd understand if it was a singer but I would personally force my 5 friends to go ahead with their dream
The main issue is that they should not perform because of the uncertainty of their situation. They should have time to quarantine away from the infected member for 7-10 days and that cannot happen.
Not to mention that there are ques etc that would get messed up with a person missing and there is no time rehears again or change the choreo.

Betwixt Tales

No, because the chances of any of the other members having caught it too, but it not yet showing up on a test, is far too high. And they'll be around sooo many people that can then potentially get infected too. It would put the entire show at risk.
I would not feel safe if it was me, and safety comes first.

Chorizo

I had high expectations before watching the video because of the odds.
Then I was surprised it was doing so well.
I like the musical parts at the beginning and near the end and the song is standing out among way too many middle-of-the-road songs in this year's competition but the vocal part isn't that special. I also couldn't get over how badly they are dressed. It looks much better in the rehearsal footage, so I think with appealing visual presentation this could be a really entertaining entry. It's a song I enjoy listening to.
I will give it 10 points for now.

i anixi

The act has to have the six of them or none at all. It would look horribly incomplete if there were only five of them. I'm glad they didn't follow that route.

crashworld

Veteran
To be honest, from a health safety precaution perspective, I think they have made a great decision since the rest of the members (despite testing negative) have been exposed to the infected member.

I think Dadi's main objective in the contest is to let the public know their music, winning the contest is perhaps an added bonus. I am sure even if they didn't win the contest, Dadi is glad he is able to achieve so much out of it.

Fluke

Actually better than i thought. The structure of the song and the parts i didn't like (the intro and the choral part) made more sense with the staging and all, it's no masterpiece but still enjoyable in its own way. And it wasn't really noticable that it wasn't live, either way, i think they can still make a decent left side placement.

martin

My number 2 last night. Very cool performent. Funny that my top 3 was Finalnd, Iceland and Denmark. Think the nordics was very good this year.

Think Iceland could do really well tomorrow :)

Preuss

I’ve been rewatching this performance, ot’s just amazing. Will get our 12 televote points for sure

Realest

I’ve been rewatching this performance, ot’s just amazing. Will get our 12 televote points for sure

:lt: will get your 12 Televotes for sure.

Top Bottom