7 4.0%

15 8.5%

22 12.4%

19 10.7%

33 18.6%

52 29.4%

• Total voters

SwissKung

The Icelandic version just makes it that I'm not annoyed by the lyrics but the song is still very weak plus I'm not particularly fond of his voice.

Chorizo

It's official: Nobody cares. :lol:

EscGeek

Veteran

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Here are our initial reactions to the Icelandic second rehearsal today, check it out!

Chorizo

That moment when you are surprised that someone actually bothered to post in the Iceland thread and then you realize it was just Sean doing his duty as a moderator...

mauve

Veteran
That moment when you are surprised that someone actually bothered to post in the Iceland thread and then you realize it was just Sean doing his duty as a moderator...

xrofl3 At least Sean didn't forget. Nice soul.:D

ChrisOL

I feel sorry for him. Just imagine he's a user on this forum and was looking forward to read the comments after his rehearsals - there are 0.

Dear Ari, I don't want to comment this either.

nofuxCZ

I'm getting Iceland ads on Facebook, in Czech language :lol:

"Hi! My name is Ari Olaffson, I come from Iceland and I'm taking part in Eurovision with my song Our Choice. Please definitely listen to it and I hope you will like it""

xICc8SJ.png

Milos-BC

Too bad :( This is by far the weakest song this year and also the weakest song that :is:ever sent. It would sound dated even back in the 1980s. I think it will be very hard to escape the very last place in this case.

1 point.

lolita

But he is such a cutie, and has such sweet personality, he deserved so much better song. :) My heart is breaking for him, because of his song. :(

Citelis

He cannot qualify just because he is an amazing person! But yes he deserved a better song!

lolita

He cannot qualify just because he is an amazing person! But yes he deserved a better song!

Hahah, I know he shouldn't quilify, his song is borefest, really. He should just get better song, that is all, because he is worth it. :)

mauve

Veteran
Guess I am thinking a little bit different. The song is boring, but not so bad, I think. There are worser songs this year like San Marino.

Sammy

Veteran
Oh no! no one is even talking about him tonight!
I think he gave an absolutely brilliant performance and he was soooo cute in the end. Roberto Bellarossa earned a spot in the final with the same reaction, for Ari - unluckily the song was too weak. Though I think if people wouldn't have understood the lyrics, the chances might have been a little bit higher.

Top Bottom