Contact us

Ic-Sa-Calli | ... It's over.

theditz83

Veteran
Re: Ic-Sa-Calli | NSC 173 | Les Cowboys Fringants - Entre deux taxis

[MENTION=6175]azilio99[/MENTION] I just want to repeat that I was not in any way attacking you, I was merely pointing out that until the official confirmation thread opens and the host is accepting entries, any entries posted in threads aren't confirmed.

azilio99

[MENTION=6175]azilio99[/MENTION] I just want to repeat that I was not in any way attacking you, I was merely pointing out that until the official confirmation thread opens and the host is accepting entries, any entries posted in threads aren't confirmed.

thank you. if u can see, i haven't even posted my entry here. u know why i changed my title? because it's an ISC song from a country participating also in NSC and i wanted to start a conversation about it here. Now thank you for ruining my whole thread.

and be advised. When I'm picking an ISC song (yes, i will always send ISC songs from now on) from a country participating here and I didn't qualify the actual final, I might change my title.

Don't effing worry :) I haven't even posted the video. Heck, if the original sender in ISC is moved by nostalgia and send it itself, I'm okay with that. At the end of the day, my country now is for celebrate beautiful past moments with many friends here and give good forgotten songs a new go.

and again, don't worry, i won't be like that girl who doesn't vote for certain countries just because they changed owner temporary. The argument is over and we're all back to be acquaintances.
[MENTION=12959]Bryon[/MENTION] it's all ur fault

azilio99

IC-SA-CALLI 173

From the Kosmanaut region of Ic-sa-calli, we present you a song about how fast life changes.

azilio99

[MENTION=4663]theditz83[/MENTION] hope it's okay now.

Bryon

Omg, this is the best country ever xheart3

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

I mean there literally wasn't even a problem to begin with until you lost your shit over nothing and made an issue where there needn't be one. He pointed out a fair point, also making it clear meaning no attack and you decided to be a dramatic bitch about it. You call him the bully, but go on to trash talk him elsewhere thinking he wont see it and don't actually go to his face about it, then mentioning people to make you look good. Why so pressed about it aye? talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill. Gosh. :lol: All seems so laughable really.

fyi, I quite like your chosen entry.

azilio99

I mean there literally wasn't even a problem to begin with until you lost your shit over nothing and made an issue where there needn't be one. He pointed out a fair point, also making it clear meaning no attack and you decided to be a dramatic bitch about it. You call him the bully, but go on to trash talk him elsewhere thinking he wont see it and don't actually go to his face about it, then mentioning people to make you look good. Why so pressed about it aye? talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill. Gosh. :lol: All seems so laughable really.

fyi, I quite like your chosen entry.

LOL. check the thread. I posted 2 times. he posted like 5 times and people were arguing about that. I just ENDED the drama with my explanation. if that hurt you, too bad. Keep voting biased and giving 0 to Aimulli just because u think it's not "fair" to give a country to a friend while u need some time alone. talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill...

u liked my entry? or just the 30 seconds u played the video? :D

azilio99

And I won't take this this discussion further, Ms. Wright.
My only goal is just to remind everyone for the rest of 2019 how [MENTION=4663]theditz83[/MENTION] created all this witch hunt against my post over nothing... well it wasn't nothing, it was HIS interpretation of the rules.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

LOL. check the thread. I posted 2 times. he posted like 5 times and people were arguing about that. I just ENDED the drama with my explanation. if that hurt you, too bad. Keep voting biased and giving 0 to Aimulli just because u think it's not "fair" to give a country to a friend while u need some time alone. talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill...

Yet not a single 1 of them 5 posts were a malicious and vindictive attack on you, yet you chose to respond in such a way with one of yours and then continue on with it in other threads. You must think yourself clever, but quite frankly you're not. With each post you come of more and more stupid. This entire thing, purely from your side has been incredibly childish and one massive joke - people are laughing and it isn't at Gary. I can only assume you're in your early to mid teen years and will hopefully mature as you grow, because no sensible adult would behave in such an appalling manner as you have. The only goal you've achieved is the witch you created all on your own and headed by yourself and everyone can quite clearly see the sort of vicious and immature person you are.

u liked my entry? or just the 30 seconds u played the video? :D

wowgoshthatburn. knocked me for 2. xfacepalm It was definitely 30 seconds more than what you'll surely ever give any of my entries. :D

good day.

azilio99

immature? u are the one who wrote 10+ insults in just one paragraph. me? not a single one. grow up.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

immature? u are the one who wrote 10+ insults in just one paragraph. me? not a single one. grow up.

I thought you were done? :D

Not a single 1? "Keep voting biased and giving 0 to Aimulli just because u think it's not "fair" and you also didn't call Gary a cunt on .net and say he should find a psychiatrist? Not attacks or insults then? There is even more above. My taste is totally different to him so the fact i've given him 0 is hardly the shock of the century, if the original juror needed time to find himself and feel better then I truly hope he does but it doesn't detract from the fact the replacement got to skip the WL, he even admitted to this himself. If I was in the business of blanking countries for that then in the two editions I gave you points i'd have 0'ed you instead, but here we are. Besides, a series of passive aggressive posts may not show direct insults but it's 100% clear the intent behind them. You're the one who needs to grow up instead of playing the victim while bullying and attacking someone who is kind and friendly to pretty much everyone.

theditz83

Veteran

[MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] please don't take this any further. I remove myself from this situation, because I have no time for negativity in my life.

[MENTION=6175]azilio99[/MENTION] you can think what you wish, but I will once again just request you to think carefully in future about how you speak about others online. Your words can carry such hateful consequences, especially when they arise from a clear misunderstanding of a situation that has escalated beyond anything I could ever imagine when I commented that it was too early to reveal your entry for 173. I did not accuse or throw any derogatory remarks or names in your direction, and I have most certainly not even tried to launch any sort of "witch-hunt" against you.

That's the situation done as far as I'm concerned, and while I can't force you to stop hunting for some kind of resolution to the injustice you have perceived has been carried out in this thread, I can only hope that you take two minutes to step back, and actually think over exactly what has happened here to realise that it has been a waste of all of our energy.

I wish you well in future contests.

azilio99

Not a single 1? "Keep voting biased and giving 0 to Aimulli just because u think it's not "fair"

i can't find any insult like "stupid" "bitch" and several other words u wrote. Anyway, u were reported for those words already. have a nice life.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Conveniently cut out the one where you call Gary a cunt. Report away but I highly doubt stupid or bitch warrants mod interference. :lol: but go with it. I dont care. Enjoy your life to I know I am.

azilio99

Re: Ic-Sa-Calli | NSC 174 | Asta - I Need Answers

From the land full of Pebbles in IC-SA-CALLI, we're sending:

hope u like it, guise​

LeBomb

I only just saw this now but omg I still listen to I Need Answers to this very day xheart xheart xheart

azilio99

From a little town in IC-SA-CALLI's shore called Atsoumpalia, we present you, WAVES:

Top Bottom