Contact us

Ic-Sa-Calli | ... It's over.

azilio99

Re: Ic-Sa-Calli | NSC 171 | The Bird and the Bee - Love Letter To Japan

IC-SA-CALLI is a multicultural country.
We respect every person living here and we celebrate our differences.
From one of our extinct regions, I present you:

Ann & the Knight - Pu Lala

Lonter

Re: Ic-Sa-Calli | NSC 172 | Ann & the Knight - Pu Lala

Cackle xheart

azilio99

Re: Ic-Sa-Calli | NSC 172 | Ann & the Knight - Pu Lala

Pu Lala didn't make it?! seriously?!

AridLiveLabradorretriever-max-1mb.gif

Veliky

Re: Ic-Sa-Calli | NSC 173 | Les Cowboys Fringants - Entre deux taxis

Haha... les Cowboys Fringants... I heard them on the radio my dentist put the other day, and I told my friends I wished the anasthesia would have been stronger...

But, hey, they might please someone else. :lol: Good luck!

azilio99

Haha... les Cowboys Fringants... I heard them on the radio my dentist put the other day, and I told my friends I wished the anasthesia would have been stronger...

But, hey, they might please someone else. :lol: Good luck!

awwww thank u for share us your lack of taste :)

Brandt

It broke my heart when Les Cowboys Fringants failed to qualify when I sent them. Hopefully you will make it this time with this masterpiece. xheart

theditz83

Veteran

Hate to be a party pooper, but I don't think you're allowed to announce your entries for next edition until the results show for the current edition is over. xshrug

dogmeat

There's no such rule, not a written one at least. But I would agree it's a good idea to always wait until next edition starts, cause it helps prevent conflicts in case someone else wants to send the same song.

azilio99

I'm already out. I'm entitled to announce my plans to next edition already.
u wanted the same song? well, so freaking sorry, u r in this final and i'm not, so i deserve it.

theditz83

Veteran

There's no such rule, not a written one at least. But I would agree it's a good idea to always wait until next edition starts, cause it helps prevent conflicts in case someone else wants to send the same song.

From the NSC Rules on the NSC Wikia...

Screenshot-20190819-160757-com-android-chrome.jpg

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

I'm already out. I'm entitled to announce my plans to next edition already.
u wanted the same song? well, so freaking sorry, u r in this final and i'm not, so i deserve it.

Gary only meant the best to avoid you to get relegated from the upcoming edition (or have other sort of unpleasant situations), in case this rule exists, as it seems it does.. :)

theditz83

Veteran

I don't think he was referring to me Luis since I am not in this final. But yeah I just wanted to establish that the rule that has always been written as shown still stands regarding revealing entries prior to the new edition starting...

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

I don't think he was referring to me Luis since I am not in this final. But yeah I just wanted to establish that the rule that has always been written as shown still stands regarding revealing entries prior to the new edition starting...

Oh ok, I was trying to bring peace and love into the environment xviolinxhiixrofl2, where rules were being discussed and so on. But because I get a few messages wrong, probably because I read everything to fast, or something is not that clear. :lol: The rule exists but there's no rule? xcrazy I give up of trying to understand a few things... not being nosey will probably help too. :lol:

I hope azilio takes whatever song he wants to take. :D

theditz83

Veteran

I just guess it's more a case that people have forgotten that the NSC Rules exist since they aren't anywhere on the forum and only on the Wikia, which isn't that well publicised especially for newer members. ;)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

I just guess it's more a case that people have forgotten that the NSC Rules exist since they aren't anywhere on the forum and only on the Wikia, which isn't that well publicised especially for newer members. ;)

Well, it's kind of irrelevant, but now I know why I've got confused, Orian was referring that he could reveal his entry, you had said before he couldn't. I thought you had qualified... xcrazy and end of story, too much for me! :lol:

dogmeat

1. Don't worry, I wasn't planning to send this song. Im talking hypothetically.
2. I understand this fragment of the rules a little differently. Confirmation doesnt equal announcement. To confirm means to officially enter a song to the contest by sending a message to the host.
3. The rules are on the forum. Private subforum -> a sticky post there. But yeah, perhaps theyd better be moved to the main forum

theditz83

Veteran

I agree that confirming the song officially by PM is the thing that matters, but announcing it is as good as a reservation, since for someone else to then send the PM and confirm that same entry would be the lowest of the low and therefore it generally wouldn't be done (unwritten rule again, but common courtesy I guess). I just personally believe think that entries for the next edition should be kept under wraps until the current edition is done and dusted.

And yes, the rules should be moved to the main forum since potential players can't really know what they're signing up for without being able to read the rules first.

azilio99

2. I understand this fragment of the rules a little differently. Confirmation doesnt equal announcement. To confirm means to officially enter a song to the contest by sending a message to the host.

thank you. it sums it up.

have a nice day everyone.

Top Bottom