Contact us

I WV Congratulations Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

chontono

8gup.png

Welcome to the I Worldvision Congratulations show to be held in the FAROE ISLANDS xcheer.
This show covers the first 20 editions of the contest and many of its core participants are here today with a song that came special to them for any reason. The different delegations will send a postcard from the islands and tell us something about their songs. The origami birds represent us, spraying the music language throughout the world.
The venue:the Educational Centre in Tórnshavn
:D
mrhs.jpg

Our opening act comes in the shape of a visit to the Faroe islands with the voice of an angel xlove:
And these are our hosts
xrose:
8klq.png
iz6z.png

and the SHOW itself, hope you enjoy it xrunhug

Give your points from :1: to :12: to your faves, avoiding voting for your own entry :D
Send the votes to SRBIJA by PM. Deadline on 16th November 23,59 CET

That´s all, folks, have fun!!! xwave

Confirmed voters:All except for 2 xcry1

chontono

Re: I Congratulations Show in Faroe Islands

I am sorry, but there are some postcards I will change later (I can´t now) to put a different message or whatever. Also check the videos, I had a problem with that, too. If it´s not the video you wanted or you don´t like it, let me know and I will set a new one asap ;)

as78

Re: I WV Congratulations Show in Faroe Islands

Fantastic show! xbow xlove xheart
Amazing work Juan! xup xclap

AdelAdel

@chontono, originally I wrote "I want it to have a second chance" (referring to the song) IOTAP

But aside that, amazing show and beautiful postcards xbow xup

HEAON

WHAT an AMAZING show !!!!!!​

Really chontono, you have done a perfect work with beautiful pictures and colors.I found the idea with postcords more than intelligent. xlove

Celia

I'm astonished at how beautiful these postcards are!!! xshock
Precioso xbowxbowxbowxbowxheartxheart

Avalon

This show was AMAZING! It surely was a lot of work to make this! Well done! xlove

Sultana

Love my postcard! xlove
Wonderful show!

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

xshock OMG, I didn't send what the song means to me, I only did it now by PM and Juan meant it well ofc, but I hope he can change it! It was my fault for not sending the personal message, but I would never write a message implying others screwed the song's results! :lol: :lol: Sorry for sending the message late, Juan and I'm not mad, ofc. xrofl2

Otherwise it's GREAT show, congratulations Juan! xbow xlove

Milos-BC

OMG, wonderful show, my friend xbow :D I am amazed :D

On the scale from 1 to 10 I would give you 100! xbow

chontono

Thanks for all those cheeries :D You are wonderful xlove
I wonder if we are still on time to do something else with the show. I agree it´s not right to just vote for ten songs here but you know why it is.
I propose to send as well a different set of votes, apart from the conventional ones, like a "Medal race". As I conceive it, each one of us MUST vote to his/her top 10, ofc, but besides it, we could VOLUNTARILY vote to UP TO OTHER 10 songs granting them a medal each (no distinction between the ten).That list could be sent to ME and it could be shown after each jury´s votes. I think it´s better if it is free to send it and also if we can decide how many songs we grant it, being 10 the maximum (different from our top ten). At the end of the voting, the medals piled up by each song can be divided by what we decide (I think by two would be pretty fair)and so become points to sum up to the final scoreboard.
I don´t know if I expressed myself properly :? Please, say something and if most people are for it, I would incorporate it to the front page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom