4 from Cyprus
6 from Greece
3 from Israel
3 from Poland
2 from Lithuania
A total of 28 jury points, 22nd place

mauve

Veteran
Oh Hungary. You are my heart winner! You gave us Fans powerful and soulful Music. Thank you! So undeserved not to be rejected by the juries. Undeserved! How can boring entries like Israel and Cyprus get so many Points?

balizeg

21st place in the end
Like Cyprus in 2016 :p

They do live on insta, they tell fans not to be disappointed, they are very happy they could show the metal to the world.

I see we were 10th in semi final, only getting 4 more points than Romania :eek: Oh Im so happy they didnt come 11th! I would have been very sad for them then.

Smudy

They were 10th place in the semis, almost didn't make the final.

burrito

Very very proud of :hu: xheart You always bring good stuff to the table and this year was no different! You are my number 1 for a second year in a row. I am proud that we gave you points, we voted for you as well. 21st place is a robbery but I am happy that I could see you amazing show. A big big big köszönöm for showing us AWS xheart xheart

BernadetteCydonia

This is the end folks

21st draw, 21st place. Hilarious if not coincidental. Well at least it serves the significance of performing before the factual winner, just like we in the semi :D

I just want to thank the boys for making me excited and passionate for rooting for someone in Eurovision again and hate them at the same time for stealing my heart and never intending to bring it back :lol:

Yeah I saw their momentum completely fading out but at least they were fun fellas to follow the interviews of. I really hope I can meet them sometime in a future concert of theirs, that'd be so AWSome I could cry.

;~;

But hopefully they made their country proud no matter the result! That would defo mean way less rock acts in A Dal next year but whatever, at least we had one through and saw a legendary man happening. Sorry to say this but thanks for Bergendahlizing Romania just for these lovelies, Europe & Australia!

mauve

Veteran
One of the entries that I will follow AFTER ESC also. You guys rock so much, love you!

Top Bottom