7 3.2%

8 3.7%

10 4.6%

5 2.3%

27 12.3%

• Total voters

CaspianMortis

Because it's better in every aspect?
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahha!!!!:lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You can't be serious. How can "ollah ollah homlala" be better than a song which I can't resist to sing along with and dance to?

Kicker

Well, seems like you didn't get the meaning of the song. However, I liked last years entry to be fair, but "Origo" beats it by a landslide. I just love those folk sounds in it, it feels so tense and takes you to another world.

A-lister

Veteran
The irony when one of the most unique and genuine entries of the year gets dissed by the so called "musical experts" in the juries when we are supposed to "celebrate diversity" and all. This is basically one out of only two entries this year that had some ethno elements, juries however prove over and over again what I said every year since they joined, they prefer safe dated Americanized stuff in English, Portugal was just an exception to the rule.

CaspianMortis

but "Origo" beats it by a landslide.
No it doesn't!

Not according to me at least. I have nothing against ethnic or traditional music but they're not really my cup of tea.

FoxOfShadows

Well, seems like you didn't get the meaning of the song. However, I liked last years entry to be fair, but "Origo" beats it by a landslide. I just love those folk sounds in it, it feels so tense and takes you to another world.

"Pioneer" was my 2nd favourite last year and "Origo" was by 2nd favourite this year. It's pointless to compare the two because they're so different. However, what we can agree on is that Hungary deserve to win the contest more than almost anyone else because since 2011, every song there have sent has been absolutely incredible (bar 2015)

lorens

This was such a good Eurovision entry, bringing tradition and diversity in a modern form into this competition. Are the juries there only to try figure which song would do best commericially or what? I was so happy to see that the public did understand what a great piece Origo is, even tho juries just.... did... I don't know anymore. What were the juries good for?

LoveHate

Yeah this year the juries were completely useless. They didn't even stop the public favorite from winning like they usually do.

On a serious note, putting Hungary in 19th and having such a boner for Australia were the things that made me most upset with the juries.

musicfan

Didn't do much for me, this was 'the ethnic song' as much as Montenegro was 'the camp silly song'. It felt like it had that role and that was it.

SirPeterGriffin

It deserved way more credit from the painel of juries. It was a flawless performance with uniqueness and brilliance. The ethnical elements gave sincerity to the song and i felt that with Joci. It was since the beggining one of my favourites. Thank god the televoting did the right thing!

Scania

Another proof that the juries seems to be favouring braindead Americanized trash instead of REAL music with a REAL message and emotions about a different topic than all the other songs. The same thing with Romania in 2015. Just ridiculous.

Laepo1

I don't understand jury voting, really! But i'm happy it still got a top10 finish.

SwissKung

I have happily voted for this and I'm glad both our Jury and Televote gave it some points. This is the performance that surprised me the most (already in the semi-final) where I was captivated by the whole thing.

Well done Hungary, hopefully you'll win in the near future with something like this.

cegs5

This won me over during the semis... I never expected a top 10 for them, but I'm glad to be proven wrong. I didn't understand a single word, but the staging was pretty clear, the dancer did an amazing job there, she was stunning and her facial expresions caught my attention while listening to the song... well done Hungary, once again.

A-lister

Veteran
I have happily voted for this and I'm glad both our Jury and Televote gave it some points. This is the performance that surprised me the most (already in the semi-final) where I was captivated by the whole thing.

Well done Hungary, hopefully you'll win in the near future with something like this.

Sadly overall the EURO-haters in the juries generally dissed this one, but it's tradition by now that if an entry is remotely interesting, it ends up in the juries bottom, but if Australia sends a boring ballad then the praise is all there...

tuorem

Another proof that the juries seems to be favouring braindead Americanized trash instead of REAL music with a REAL message and emotions about a different topic than all the other songs. The same thing with Romania in 2015. Just ridiculous.

17th place for Hungary in the grand final just proves that once again juries aren't credible, how can you rank it so low from a professional perspective? Like Artsvik, Joci has been ignored for his fantastic mix of traditional music and modern pop, AND he sang in his language! Honestly, I'm pleased people saw the beauty of this act and helped it to reach 8th place overall.

Makes you wonder if juries were ever aware that they were supposed to support original quality entries. :?

A-lister

Veteran
17th place for Hungary in the grand final just proves that once again juries aren't credible, how can you rank it so low from a professional perspective? Like Artsvik, Joci has been ignored for his fantastic mix of traditional music and modern pop, AND he sang in his language! Honestly, I'm pleased people saw the beauty of this act and helped it to reach 8th place overall.

Makes you wonder if juries were ever aware that they were supposed to support original quality entries. :?

The juries have been acting this way since their return in 2009, and they acted this way back when they had 100% powers aswell, I've been saying this for years and hopefully more people realize it with such blatant examples as we have every year, this year with Hungary.

So much talk for "diversity", but it's just empty words when empty dated safe wannabe Americanized stuff gets the jury praise, wheres something different, daring and EUROpean (hello EUROvision) gets sacked even when presented professionally on stage, it's just so sad and there is no wonder that Eurovision becomes more and more homogenized because countries don't dare to send something representing because they know some random few people will sabotage them, so instead we end up with a bland dated Anglo-balladvision. The people of Europe are far more open minded and understanding of this continent, if we didn't have the public vote this contest would be just as dated, boring and irrelevant as it was in the past.

crazymonster

"Origo" has doubled the number of weekly views and reached over 1.2 million views.
The entry is most watched in Hungary Top 40 Music Chart.

Top Bottom